For those who have purchased the Highest Heel "Hottie" style - question!

Saturn

Saturn. I wear a size 13 US or 11 UK. I ordered these shoes, in my size from Pleaser. Black patent body w/ Red patent 6" high heel. They look great. They were suppose to have a 6" high heel which I wear all the time. They arrived with a 7" high heel. and were a good fit, but I can not wear them on the street, or in public. I can wear them, I just cant get any where in them. That extra inch makes a big difference. Mike

spikesmike - you ordered these same shoes, and they arrived with a 7" heel?

I think you may be talking about these Ellie shoes -

http://www.snaz75.com/el-8260.html

They have a style like you described (black patent, with red patent heel) and the heel on my pair definitely measures nearly 7" as well.

I think we're talking about two different brands/styles of shoes.

I was thinking about ordering a pair of these Pigalle clones, that I'm sure most of you have seen:

http://www.snaz75.com/hh-hottie.html

My question - do they run small? I usually take an 11, but 11 always seems too tight in certain brands (Pleaser, for instance).

Just looking for sizing opinions from those who have purchased these shoes... thanks!

I have several pairs of heels from 'The Highest Heel'. Their OPEN shoes are usually 'true to size' - however their closed heels (pumps) and some semi-open styles are a LITTLE tight on my feet (I have broad feet for a gal).

I would suggest that if you find 'Pleaser' closed heels a little tight - then go up one size for 'The Highest Heel' shoe.

• Like 1

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I bought a pair of Hottie shoes, tried them on and immediately sent them back. The heel flexed laterally. The heel was properly attached to the shoe, it just seemed that it wasn't up to it's job. The box was of better construction than the shoes! Unless they have significantly improved things I couldn't recommend them.

• Like 1

Okay - if I do end up ordering these, I'll go with a size 12.

That's disappointing that the heel flexes... and I'm not a light customer at 220 lbs. I suppose if I find enough shoes that I like to add up to over $75 (free shipping at that point) then I will consider them.

I saw this video recently, and they look pretty solid to me... but the wearer seems fairly thin.

Yes, they are only $34.99 at Snaz75. I think I will wait until I hear spikesmike report back on how his pair worked out. I contacted The Highest Heel directly, and I was told by the representative that they run TWO sizes small. She said she's a 7, and has to wear them in a 9. Grrr. Sizing differences make Saturn mad! :wave:

Saturn. Bad news. I was on the Snaz75 site today to order a pair of Turqouise pumps w/ 5 1/4" high heel. $34.99 . Alas, They are out of this shoe, (and others). I tryed to contact them to see when that shoe would in stock. I need a Product Key to ask them a question. Can't phone or write them. I do not have a key and they didn't say how to get one. One hell of a way to run a business. Mike

Just checked their website, and when you click on "Questions? Contact us." it says the e-mail is:

sales@snaz75.com

Then, I looked under their "customer service" link, and it gave yet another e-mail address:

customerservice@snaz75.com

You know, I've ordered from them before, and didn't have this problem. They've been around a long time... this stinks.

I tried adding all different sizes of the "Hottie" pump, and no matter what I tried, it was out of stock. Dammit. Now I'm back to square one with the subject of this thread: http://www.hhplace.org/guys/17049-these_real_louboutins_also_question_about_hottie_style.html

Bummer!

I am a UK10 and had to order a US14 (Which were described as a UK11) because of the extremely high heel. They fit OK but i cant wear them for any length of time because they are an inch higher than i can deal with (over 6in). My hotties are black patent with red soles. So they do fit very small as i had to go up 2 sizes than normal ie US12 to US14.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I am usually between US9 and 10, and would usually tend to buy shoes larger, but these were in US 10 actually too large for me.

Shoes too large? Put them up for sale on the "for sale" thread. I would bet you someone would buy them (at a premium price) in a heartbeat. :wave::(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am usually between US9 and 10, and would usually tend to buy shoes larger, but these were in US 10 actually too large for me.

Pata....worry not, you make a size too large look fabulous!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Shoes too large? Put them up for sale on the "for sale" thread. I would bet you someone would buy them (at a premium price) in a heartbeat. :wave::(

Hmmmm - - what could I get to wear with these. A size 10 in an Ellie pump is a bit small - - yeah, those would fit me.

• 2 weeks later...

Pata....worry not, you make a size too large look fabulous!!

thank you:) :wave:

still they were not THAT too large, it is just the way the foot slips into the shoe while a longer walk if the heel is quite high.

Shoes too large? Put them up for sale on the "for sale" thread. I would bet you someone would buy them (at a premium price) in a heartbeat. :(:(

I would not be able to sell them even if I still had them... it is such a beautiful shoe, actually all the three colour mix styles.

post-2189-13352292762_thumb.jpg