Public heeling - what do you guys wear out and about

Heelster

I wear a black jacket and jeans with various pairs of stiletto black or brown boots in public. My boots that I use in public have heel heights between 4 and 5 inches. Usually I wear then under jeans , but the the jeans are fairly slim and clearly show almost all the heel when standing and the entire heel when walking. I can see this from my reflection in shop windows as I walk along.

Recently I was on business in another town and bought a new pair of boots. With the intent to finally pick up the courage to wear black knee length boots outside my jeans. They have 5" heels and a small platform and an almond shaped toe. I decided to try them on in the shop before buying them. They fitted great and I walked around to see how they felt. The female sales assistant and 2 other female customers looked at me but said nothing. When paying I asked her if they sold many such boots to men. She answered no and laughed saying that it was really unusual. After leaving the shop I walked around with them under my jeans. They are pretty comfy to walk in allowing a natural easy stride. It was early evening and just turning dusk in the walking streets and there were still plenty of people around as the shops were just closing. Walking around with my boots under my jeans was as usual great fun but I got vitually no visible reactions from people. I sat on a bench in a relatively empty walking street, unzipped the boots and re-zipped them over my jeans. I felt a new level of anxiousness mixed with excitement as I was now more clearly exposed. Standing up and begining to walk around felt the same of course because the boots had not changed, but I somehow expected a different feeling. The unchanged feeling allowed my courage level to rise. My reflection in the shop windows was now far more dramatic and I thought there was no way people could not notice. I kind of wanted to be noticed, but was also apprehensive at the thought. Amazingly as I started to walk past people there was still no reaction. I kept my head high and kept walking. A few poeple seemed to stare blankly at me , but still no obvious reactions. As my courage grew I walked into streets with more people around. I walked a little more heavily on the heels to get a louder click clack out of them. In total after about 45 minutes the only clear reaction I got was a wolf whistle (which was great even if it was sarcastic) from a group of people sitting at an outside cafe having drinks.

After this it was back to my hotel. I managed to pluck up the courage to walk through reception across the tiled floor which was somehow tougher than walking in the street and then back to my room to relax from the buzz of my new level of heeling.

Thanks for the detailed experience..gets me psychologicaly closer to "stepping out".

UpBy5

crotchboots-m . I am now, and have been looking for a pair of crotch high boots with a 6" spiked covered high heel. No platform. No one seems to cary such an item becouse they don't sell well. Suggestions anyone? Mike.

Today I took my lunch break in public park, i was wearing mens slacks with cuff and black 4" boots well defined, no problems, i was outed getting back in car to by a couple of carpenters . I waved and drove off in my red convertable. Nice thrill

Yesterday I went to the chinese take-away and a local shop for milk and lotto tickets. Wore a black tunic top over leggings with kh stiletto boots, also in black. Recieved smiles from two people. Went home happy. Latter in the communial gardens, A lady, who has recently moved in, was clearing her shed. I offered her a hand, which she declined, but she asked if I knew anyone that wanted her daughters mountain bike. When asked how much?, she said for free as it saved a trip to the skip. There was nothing the matter with it, so I now have a useful exercise bicycle. After an hours chat, she turns out to be sympathetic to c/ds & tvs etc. My s/o was not so overjoyed at my gaining a ladyfriend. Still no harm done.

totter along into history

Yesterday I went to the chinese take-away and a local shop for milk and lotto tickets. Wore a black tunic top over leggings with kh stiletto boots, also in black. Recieved smiles from two people. Went home happy.

Latter in the communial gardens, A lady, who has recently moved in, was clearing her shed. I offered her a hand, which she declined, but she asked if I knew anyone that wanted her daughters mountain bike. When asked how much?, she said for free as it saved a trip to the skip. There was nothing the matter with it, so I now have a useful exercise bicycle. After an hours chat, she turns out to be sympathetic to c/ds & tvs etc. My s/o was not so overjoyed at my gaining a ladyfriend. Still no harm done.

Give your s/o the bike. :)

real men wear heels

Friday night Cathy and I went out to celebrate Cathy's birthday and attached photos show how we spent the evening at a local bar/club. Both of us wore black riding pants tucked into our Boots. I will be wearing the same Boots and outfit at the Tuesday (Oct 5, 2010) Chicago Heel/Boot meet. David

post-2164-133522925456_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522925477_thumb.jpg

post-2164-133522925501_thumb.jpg

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Friday night Cathy and I went out to celebrate Cathy's birthday and attached photos show how we spent the evening at a local bar/club. Both of us wore black riding pants tucked into our Boots.

I will be wearing the same Boots and outfit at the Tuesday (Oct 5, 2010) Chicago Heel/Boot meet.

David

Those are great pictures and I am so happy for you and Cathy and the fact you both enjoy wearing high heels together. We should all be so lucky to be in a situation such as yours. I hope you both had a good time at Cathy's birthday party.

hi, i only wear mens clothing and outfits, but shoe wise anything goes, always boots, any lentgh, any heel height up to 4" stilletto, either under or over jeans, if a woman can wear them then why cant i? the buzz is similar to that of getting ready to board a large rollercoaster, adrenaline and excitement

Maninboots,

Well put...I know the adrenaline rush well, just not often enough. Glad I have company.

UpBy5