Brake Blocks out heeling

brake blocks

I walked in the 2nd pair of boots trying not to make other people look as these had screws in the heel tip [ATTACH]10797[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10798[/ATTACH],nobody even looked, so i carried on up a slight hill to a hidden seated area where the 3rd change took place in to these boots[ATTACH]10799[/ATTACH] my Faith stiletto heel ankel boots, now these did get people heads turning with the click clack of the metal heel tips:smile:. walking on grass you could here the heels sinking. Then came to the 4th change in to these Faith metal tipped ankle boots[ATTACH]10800[/ATTACH] post-18537-133522923828_thumb.jpg. more to follow!

Today as i was fedup :) at home on my own, i had decieded to go out heeling. I was out for 11/2 hours with 4 pairs of boots.

[ATTACH]10793[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10794[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10795[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10796[/ATTACH]

I left the house wearing these boots [ATTACH]10796[/ATTACH], walked for 10 mins over a main road then through a housing estate and finally in to the park, where i changed in to these boots [ATTACH]10795[/ATTACH]

Nice boots. They all look pretty comfortable for extensive heeling. I hope you had a fun time.

Today as i was fedup :) at home on my own, i had decieded to go out heeling. I was out for 11/2 hours with 4 pairs of boots.

[ATTACH]10793[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10794[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10795[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]10796[/ATTACH]

I left the house wearing these boots [ATTACH]10796[/ATTACH], walked for 10 mins over a main road then through a housing estate and finally in to the park, where i changed in to these boots [ATTACH]10795[/ATTACH]

Great that you managed to get in some quality heel time in public but I can't help but think how unwieldy it must be to carry three extra pairs of boots with you so you could change at various points in your excursion. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree with Bubba. Why don't you just select one pair of boots and wear them for the whole outing. And ditch the carrier bag, or use it to carry a pair of flats to change in if your feet hurt. What's the thrill of changing boots so often? I don't get it. Steve