Brief intro

I am a happily married heterosexual trying to come to grips with my high heels obsession. I enjoy seeing women in heels and enjoy wearing my own. I am hoping to get some insight into this behavior. More on my story later.Got to run.

I am a happily married heterosexual trying to come to grips with my high heels obsession. I enjoy seeing women in heels and enjoy wearing my own. I am hoping to get some insight into this behavior. More on my story later.Got to run.

Welcome to hhplace, pj22 :) You are struggling with an issue that almost all of us that wear high heels have been struggling with for years. I'm sure that what questions you have or advice you seek, you will find answers here. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

PJ, How you? I too am a happily married 50's hetero who routinely wears womens shoes - both flats and high heels. Welcome to the site, a nice place!!! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Greeting PJ22, Wecome to the site and hope feel you have found a safe haven for your interests and feel like it is a common an acceptable interest to have. Many of us have felt the same way for years, it is getting better and this site is a huge benefit for all of us. Do feel that you can ask read and learn from all of us, we all learn from sharing. Hope to hear more from you, Regards, Mtnsofheels

Thanks for the welcome. Let me contine... married 25 years, four children,ages 16-25, work in commercial and residential construction, consider myself to be the "average Joe". Have been admiring women in heels forever. My wife , however, does not wear them. I only remember one pair of pumps years ago. I did try them on once and my interest was peaked a bit, but never went anywhere. I have now been wearing heels for about 2 1/2 years. Occassionaly at first, but now everyday. If I am alone by myself I am usually wearing them. I wear them when I drive, and I often wear them to bed at night. I have bought 12 pair and have aquired 4 other pair of women's shoe from my wife's discard pile. I can wear most of her size 9's easily. I am not sure if she is aware of the full extent of my hobby. She did find me sitting at my desk in a pair of strappy red 4"inch sandals one time, but I told her I liked heels and that I bought this pair hoping she would wear them in the bed room. She obliged and these were kept under her side of the bed. I eventually bought a couple more pairs for under the bed. So much for being the "average Joe". I have been reading posts on my phone during lunch and have found many that I can relate to and many that are helping me to understand my obsession a bit. Thanks to all till next time.

Average Joe's are all around you. I for example work in steel mill equipment repair and big CNC equipment. Have to wear steel toe boots even though if something big falls, there won't be much of a foot left. I've got wrenches that will shatter a foot with ease. Married with children. Wife hasn't worn a heel over 1/2" in 10+ some years. I used to buy her stockings and cute bedroom outfits in the hope of her wearing them, but she rarely did. She made a crack last summer in the frame of " If you like them so much, why don't you wear them " so I did. Last Valentines day, I got out a pair of solid black peep toe pumps with a 4" heel, a 12" denim mini, black thigh highs with rhinestone pattern on the sides and a lacey thong. Needless to say she doesn't make crack reply's any more, and I've only 'dressed up' for her a couple times since, but I have expanded my collection of heels etc since then. Since I work the 3rd shift the last couple years, and she works days, we don't get much time together any more, but with the kids back to school, I have a good portion of the day I can wear whatever I want at home, and knowbody is gonna know. Not sure she's completely on board yet, but we will be married 24 years soon, and she hasn't mentioned divorce yet.

Hello , Welcome to the club ! It is a chance you can wear her 9's size ! If someone looks under you bed he won't be surprise to find some 9 and 12 sizes . I'm like you an " average joe " here in France it could be " average Mr Dupont " I'm sure we all have a Mr Dupont next us , you'll find plenty here in this forum , so have fun here ! Welcome from France

Greetings pf22 and welcome to this forum :-)

What a relief finding out you are not alone anymore isnt-it ?

And BTW don't worry, you are not crazy...

No .. you are not alone! Thats for sure

Welcome to the forum - hope to hear more from you in time. As has been mentioned, please feel free to ask - thats why we are all here to share!

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels