I wonder what led to this sale?

sendra45

The angels have the phonebox.

Sure sounds like she is doing her best to embarass him. I don't think is a matter of being "caught out", because she indicated that she has seen him walk around in them for 2-3 hours at a time.

Once again, speaks volumes for the wisdom of telling one's prospective mate about wearing high heels "before getting married!" (Perhaps she will apply the funds from the sales to the cost of a divorce?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'd be damned if I'd let a woman make me sell MY heels. That man needs to, excuse the expression, "grow a pair."

The fact that she referenced it in the sale is dispicable. That is, unless he's into this whole "humliation" thing, in which case - maybe it was HIS idea. Eh, :shrug:

Over 21 is a girls glossy akin to vanity fair. Seems an expensive game that failed, yet matching boots gives either copy cat style or shared games? None of the four pairs are really high so I agree not one of us but I must admit curiosity at what the real story is. Just glad she's not my lady (or is that bitchy) Al

To me it looks like either wifey knew, played along for a while and got fed up...or wifey didn't know, and found out... Either way, all I can say is.... It's nice being single...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Once again, speaks volumes for the wisdom of telling one's prospective mate about wearing high heels "before getting married!"

(Perhaps she will apply the funds from the sales to the cost of a divorce?)

Bubba is so right about this. But in this case, I think this woman has really overreacted and this has becaome a quietly intense personal vendetta.

Sounds like another case of the proverbial glass house dweller coming out to throw stones at others. Life has a funny way of sorting out these types though. This reckless fool will walk through the tall grass barefoot and step right onto the piece of glass she never dreamed was there. What goes around comes around. HappyinHeels

Sorry to say that all of you guys are incorrect on your guess... this is what happened, think about it.... There is no wify there is no husband cough or any disagreement. there is just one of us trying to action his pair of boots in order to get at least 10 bucks if the price increases, other wise he will pay a penny or two for the trial at the action, second, the heel wearer doesn't has the need to say im a guy that wear heels and here are my shoes which i used to feel sexy and cool (besides other intentions) of course no one will even take a look at them, i would feel disgust to buy women shoes used that a man worn and thorn, if were a girl even a big foot gal. There you go.... the guy heel wearer is trying to excuse his big shoe deformed and worn, which clearly looks a man worn it, in order to get another man to buy it, why? beacuase only another man will buy it and probably he has more than only three pairs, also maybe other stuff as well. so he spot a potential client and then sales all his collection if he is on a need of doing so, i personally got a situation where i had to trash part of my collection in a moving. If there is any disagreement between a wife and a husband , do you think the lady will make herself ridicule and her husband too with ebay? at some dollars? she will dispose the shoes to the basket period, and leave. nice drill...

V. Morpho