I finally told some one I know about my heels :P

hhfan

hey now i kno i dont post very often but i do lerk around and read every one elses storys. and they have given me the insperation to buy my heels then wear them in public (well the quiet areas out side :) )

anyways i finally told a friend of mine about my platform boots :P i wasnt game to jus come out and tell her that i had a thing for heels and had already baught a couple pairs. so i was bored one night and she came on msn and asked me wat i was doing (she used to live near me but has since moved away but she comes back every now and then for a visit)

anyways i replyed to her shoe shopping, and she laughed and took it as a joke so i thought awsome ill play on this.

so she goes wat sort of shoes are you looking at. so i told her i was looking at hooker boots and i sent her a picture of my pleaser 2023 boots, http://www.urbantrendzshoes.com/delight-2023-big.htm

she thought it was all a big joke, then she said "you should buy them for me but i cant wear them because of my knee" so i said "how bout i wear them for you"

and she went on to say "i dare you to"

anyways i waited a few days cleaned my boots and told her i got a package in the mail. anyways since she had forgotten bout it she was all curious wat it was, so i reminded her wat she had dared me to buy. anyways after reminding her of the dare, there was the bit of shock and then laughs of disbeleif and the "you didnt really did you", so i sent her a pic of me wearing them. the whole time me thinking why am i telling her and wat the hell am i doing, and she was suprisingly cool about it, she did have a bit of a joke about it and she called me a clown lol. so i told her ill have to show her them next time she comes to visit :sad:

anyways to me i think that turned out pretty well :whip: i did feel like i had to tell some one tho coz ive had the urge to show my heels to some one and for some reason i feel the idea of being around a girl in heels would be easier. either way im pretty exited now i want her to come back soon so i can show her my boots :smile:

wild for plats :silly:

G'day, mate! Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes when you tell the truth people don't believe it. You told her and she thought you were kidding. Now she knows, so you've broken the ice, and you can wear them around her when she visits. You can tell her more as you get to know her better. If she's ok with the boots, she's a keeper! Steve

trouble is, she might still think youve done it for a laugh.. not becase you really want to wear them. Now is the good time probably (as i did with my ex on a similar dare style approach with my ex) to say oo actually i like wearing these they feel great with the heel. You girls are lucky you know etc and take it from there and hopefully she will be cool enough to say u can wear what u like :)

trouble is, she might still think youve done it for a laugh.. not becase you really want to wear them.

Now is the good time probably (as i did with my ex on a similar dare style approach with my ex) to say oo actually i like wearing these they feel great with the heel. You girls are lucky you know etc and take it from there and hopefully she will be cool enough to say u can wear what u like :P

This is such a good tip, I agree 100%. The door is open to heeling hhfan, now totter through it :)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Way to go, hhfan. I wouldn't be too worried about her thinking it was all a joke. I mean, even if she hasn't quite caught on to the full idea that it wasn't all a joke to you, she's got to be at least considering that possibility...and when she next sees you in them or talks to you next about them, it will surely be confirmed. Also, I like the idea that you presented it to her in a way that she could get a laugh about...laughter a big stress reliever. When I told my girlfriend, I actually told her that I was OK with it if she laughed when she first say me in heels. And sure enough, she did laugh, and I was glad she did. She did not laugh about it again after that first time, but she still knows that I wouldn't be upset or offended if she did. I figure that if I'm having fun with it, it's OK if she does too.:)

thanks for the response guys :P she thinks its a good laugh :) oh and this one is jus a friend she has a boyfriend. but ive been friends with her for a long time. so i thought id set her up so she'd dare me to buy them, that way i could test the water later on and if i thought her reaction would be bad i could pass it off as a joke.

Most of the closed minded people who Wouldnt approve of a bloke wearing heels would almost certainly all be at least be prepared to laugh with any bloke that had done it for a joke, but when your real desires are revealed they run for miles. Which is exactly what i was saying. As you said she thinks its a laugh and is funny BUT that might be all. You dont know if she would be cool with you wearing them normally or a normal style pair of heels out for example. I then refer you back to my first post :)

Honestly, if you really want her approval you will likely get it faster by sticking to your guns, by staying sure of yourself regardless of how she may react, by showing you will not back down from wearing heels regardless of what she or others may think.

It's a social risk to wear heels as a man, but it's a calculated risk which makes it all worthwhile. You back down if she laughs and you lose her respect. You stick your ground regardless of what she thinks or feels, and you win her respect. I can virtually guarantee it. She may be confused at first, but you'll come out on top a confident man, a successful risk taker, the kind of guy women are compelled to be attracted to.

Go in with the frame that you are successful social risk taker, a self-reliant man who makes his own decisions regardless of what other people think. Stick to that frame, to those feeling of confidence and her responses won't matter since your frame will be stronger.

Remember, it's almost always the dominant frame that wins.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

New look and knee highs have some good advice. Break it to her gently that yes, you both had a good laugh. But you are serious about wearing high heels and you hope that she will accept you wearing them. If you word it correctly and don't press the issue, you should be able to gage if she is ready to accept you wearing high heels on a regular basis.

I think its great that you have shared your love of heels with somebody. It is a great feeling, isn't it? However, the way you did it was guarded at best, and slightly misleading worst. Since it was the first time you shared this with someone else it is completely understandable. I have found the only way to share the love of being a guy who like to wear heels is be direct or wear them in another presence. It is kind of akin to wearing them on Halloween or at a costume party. People assume its just done on a lark and not something you really, really like. If you want to share your love of heels with somebody, my advice is to wear them in their presence. Let them know that its something that is important to you. As others have offered, do so with confidence and power. If she accepts it fantastic, but she may not. Either way, the opinions of others are not really that important in the end. Good luck! I for one am looking forward to what happens next.

Style is built from the ground up!

ive been thinking when she comes down to visit ill wear my boots under some boot cut jeans and see wat she says, so when i wear them when shes around it will be in private or some where i feel safe. ive only ever worn heels in public twice and it was at night but the feeling was awsome :sad: and it was good to tell some one i have heels but theres still that fear of tellin them that i enjoy wearing them. somtimes i feel like im obsessed with heels. like when i walk past a shoe shop and see them in the window and i cant stop lookin at them. but i cant bring my self to go in and look at them let alone try them on :) that also makes me thing of this cute blonde girl from the pub the other night and she had an awsome pair of paitent black platform pumps with a towering heel :whip: i couldnt help but think how lucky she was to be able to wear shoes like that and not worry about it. anyways lol i feel like im starting to ramble. :P i think i should jus say my biggest fear is that 90% of ppl (well in my mind anyway this may not be true) that see a guy in heels thinks theres a sexual reason for it and i hate that idea.

hi Im new here to the site but have been wearing heels in private for almost 2 years. been married recently tried to tell her that i fancy wearing heels. She asked if i was gay. that subject stopped right there. I want to express to her my situation but im scared of rejection . I love her very much and dont want this to becoime a problem

hi

Im new here to the site but have been wearing heels in private for almost 2 years.

been married recently tried to tell her that i fancy wearing heels. She asked if i was gay. that subject stopped right there. I want to express to her my situation but im scared of rejection . I love her very much and dont want this to becoime a problem

First and biggest mistake: Not telling your wife of your wearing high heels before you got married. Now, you'll just have to live with the consequences of trying to tell her about this aspect of your life after the fact.

I told my wife long before we decided to get married and it still took her 10 years to fully accept the idea.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi

Im new here to the site but have been wearing heels in private for almost 2 years.

been married recently tried to tell her that i fancy wearing heels. She asked if i was gay. that subject stopped right there. I want to express to her my situation but im scared of rejection . I love her very much and dont want this to becoime a problem

Trev, I wouldn't leave it in limbo like that. Since you have already sort of brought it out in the open, make it clear how you feel, otherwise you both will have this hanging over your head and you will never be fully happy having to continue hiding this from her. As kneehighs mentioned in his post, be as confident as you can be, stick to your guns, and make her understand there is nothing wrong with you feeling this way and she should support you if she cares for you. Hopefully, you can come to an understanding or at least some common ground that works for both of you. Best of luck and I really hope you just dont leave things as they are now because it will not go away on its own.