My GF found out about this forum >..<

z91209

What makes you think she's going to be upset? Does she disapprove of your fashion choices that much that you would be worried? Maybe she'll understand the fact that your fashion choices don't change the person you are inside - if anything, you're more comfortable than before, and she should appreciate that. If she doesn't, then she's trying to change the person you are, and it's best to let her know and be up-front about the whole thing that this is who you are, and it's not going to go away.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks for concern, well She knew I'm into heels and CDing about 6months ago. She was .. I dunno, she was quiet excited at the time she found out, she even bought my first pair of heels and bought me wigs and clothings... but as time goes by she sort of ... I dunno maybe its just my feeling about her. I think shes beginning to get irritated or annoyed.. Im not really sure. But I feel like my desire for CD is getting a bit higher, As I started to explore my feminine side, I started to use false nails about 2 months ago and finding it turns me on. I dunno how she really feels, even though she didnt really comment about me lately.

If CDing "turns you on" like you say then neither of you have anything to worry about. It is when it stops turning you on and becomes more of a pathological need is when she would have to start to worry. Enjoy!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If you say that she is reading your posts, and you are concerned about that, why come here to seek advice? Why not just talk to her about it? Maybe she wants to join the forum as well.

You're so right, shes made an account ... we sort of talked about it and I think she just wants to see how i think and what i would like to share with this lovely community. :) reliefed.

You're so right, shes made an account ... we sort of talked about it and I think she just wants to see how i think and what i would like to share with this lovely community.

:P reliefed.

If you hadn't told her about the site or given her your nick name to begin with.....she never would have know which posts were yours.:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

computer history.. auto login... could have been that smple to not say anything lol if your gf is cool with it thats great! my current gf is cool with it, not overly bothered about it but is fine with it, i dont push it in her face i just wear heels every now n then and dont make a fiss about it and she doesnt mind a bit. Ive had the other side of the coin where my gf has been practically driven away by it and happy to spead ridicule afterwards

It seems that you are making tado about nothing. If she is reading your posts and our answers, then she must be O.K. with it all. Why don't you ask her if she has been reading your posts? Her answers to that question may answer all of your concerns about things. I agree with what Dr. Shoe says on the subject. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

We read some of my posts together and I was so shy lol... Embarrassed more like ! well she read some of them and said, ' I wanna make an account ' so I asked her why, ' She said so I can see what your posting ' hmm. I guess shes ok with it then .. She said Im crazy that I actually took photo and posted it forum and she commented that my User name was bad... lol However she made 1 just as bad ! lol Any how, Thanks for concern everyone. Im settled now will continue to posting possibility with my other half too :)

I'd think your possible concern could depend on what you're written about in your posts. If there was nothing out of context for your personality, I think you could be okay. However your online personality comes acrosss as a complete different person that what you normally are, then yeah, your girlfriend might have some concerns.

Again I think you're so right. Well on the internet, I seems more talkative and sort of more confident as I'm not speaking face to face with someone. But ye I guess Im just me. Should be fine ^^ :)

Well I think there is one question here that springs to mind............. Would z9120964's good lady like to step forward and take part in this thread for two reasons I'm sure we are intrigued who this lady is. and secondly add some calm to your feller either here or face to face. Much of many similar issues - should I tell, how will she take it, etc. Help others in similar situations. Al

We are both from asia , Hong kong to be specific, but I grew up in UK from young childhood, my GF has limited english but Id say enough to understand what we are writing. She said she doesnt really fancy posting in forums because shes not a great typer. And she said theres not much to tell anyway. I asked her, maybe you would like to share some feelings with others on the forum, she was ok with it. She made an account I think its V938954 . Not sure if its activated yet, but anyway I hope she will join this lovely community :) This is such a lovely place.

This is an interesting thread to me in many ways. Since I recently got married to a wonderful woman who is fully accepting of my heeling and freestyling, I would love nothing more than to share the forum with her. However, since I have been fairly frank about my heeling activities, she may not approve of everything I have written. So, for now I will think about how much I can share. The Internet is by no means private, in fact it is the exact opposite. But another idea all together strikes me as the core issue...never put anything in writing...anything...unless you are willing to stand by it. It can and will come back to haunt you. And you never know when that might be.

Style is built from the ground up!

We read some of my posts together and I was so shy lol... Embarrassed more like ! well she read some of them and said, ' I wanna make an account ' so I asked her why, ' She said so I can see what your posting '

hmm. I guess shes ok with it then .. She said Im crazy that I actually took photo and posted it forum and she commented that my User name was bad... lol However she made 1 just as bad ! lol

Any how, Thanks for concern everyone. Im settled now will continue to posting possibility with my other half too :)

As she read on. lol

real men wear heels

If i where you i would consider my self as one of the lucky male mebers in here cause now she knows what you are doing in here. BUT! she can also see that many other are doing the same and i think that migth help her accepting it better.

spot on!!:)