malinheels of melbourne

malinheels

hi guys & thanks for the opinion/ advice so far and to explain a couple of things that you have brought up jarod81 i in actual fact have never worn a skirt or high heels in front of either of my children my son who is 25 years old found some shoes of mine one day when looking into an old toolbox where i had them hidden and as for my daughter she lives with her mother & visits me a couple of times a week but i think that my ex wife, because she is so against what i do that she is poisoning my daughters mind about me. again i have never worn anything but regular mens clothing in front of my kids Bubba136 yes i really hear what your saying about the honesty thing and don't worry i regret that i didn't tell my ex about my desires early in the relationship . My fear at that point was that i was to weird and how would anybody understand that a guy wanted to wear high heels & i thought that when i was involved with a woman & was getting my sexual desires fullfilled that the desire for heels would disapeer what i didn't relaize was that the desire to wear heels was not totally a sexual desire. furthur more the hiding of the heels, the sneaking around to wear them, the whole scenario just becomes a more entangled web of deceit which i've lived and frankly really HATED and i would like to as Jarod81 suggests sit down with my ex and discuss the situation but she just DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT hers is the only opinion which is correct. bubba I was the one who told my daughter that i wear high heel shoes i didn't tell that i wear skirts as well and really i didn't think that a girl of 11 really needed to know, seeing as i had never exposed her to my heels or skirts and was prepared to keep it something for myself, without involving anybody else . As for the professional help i think that my ex believes that the so called professional is going to be able to council me to thinking that what i'm doing is wrong and that after a period of time i will be cured. I know that she is really troubled about the deceit that i inflicted upon her & i am truly sorry about that because that is not who i am even though i did do the crime. Shoedre yes bud your right in that what i'm doing is not illegal, and it's not an illness, and as stated earlier i don't do it in front of them anyway. This all came to light because some one who knows my wife told her she saw me dressed & in heels The other thing is that with my interaction with other people & going out dressed in my different attire i'm getting really nothing but positive comment from male & female alike which makes me think although i'm pushing the boundaries now could i well be on the cusp of change with regard to what is or is not acceptable fashion for males to wear ( much like when men started wearing ear rings in the 70 s ) ( much like women wearing trousers in the 60 s ) ( much like girls getting tattoos in the 2000 s ) Heelguy i appreciate your input but i'm not sure purging my wardrobe is going to achieve anything , been there done that and your referance to your friends father who was a cross dresser bieng banished makes me for some reason think of The Drew Carey Show where Drews brother Steve actually turned out to be a cross dresser and cross dresser in the full sense of the term wig, make up , underwear, outer wear , the whole shooting match . This makes me wonder why Drew Carey chose this situation of cross dressing to include in his show . Is Drew a cross dresser ??? or is he just high lighting the plight of a man wanting to wear female attire !!! as you know thats not me i'm simply a guy who likes to wear skirts , heels & hosiery i've never used make up, never worn a wig, i don't want to be confused as a guy trying to be a girl I just want to wear the items of clothing that i like. It dosen't change who i am, i don't want to go to work wearing heels & a skirt, that wouldn't be practical, but when i go out or if after hours i want to wear skirts and heels in public why shouldn't it be cool. actually think i look better dressed in a skirt than what i do in pants ( Side note have to learn how to post pitures on HHP so ican get feedback from other members) any way look forward to more comment / advice from other members cheers malinheels :wave:

Hello Malinheels, your following words a true- ....i don't want to be confused as a guy trying to be a girl I just want to wear the items of clothing that i like... It's also true, that your are not ill. Your ex plays the dirtiest thing I think. I'm shure you love your kids. These facts use your ex to "play" with your emotions. No discussion with her isn't good. Her art to stop discussions about what you want to wear is totally stupid- I think. Your thread is very usefull for everyone, because it shows in a hard way what can be.. :) We wear what we want.... and no chicken cries, when every stupid soccerfan strolls down the street shouting loud and wear coloured hats and faces... It's crazy.... but be shure we all live once... I wish you the best :wave: shortskip

Mal, First off, you do not need professional help. It seems to me that you are truely being yourself these days. That you ex can't handle it is quite understandable, after all she is "programmed" just as we all are, and your past hiding of your desires and feeling wierd only reinforces that. You have come to terms with this and actually you are using your new tools to great effect. Indeed your using heels, hose and skirts is a real wolf in sheeps clothing thing that IS attractive to women. How many more times do people have to demonstrate this. Sad thing is that the more that do, the less impact it will have, so get in there quick. I would certainly NOT stop doing what you do in your social scene. It works for you. Of course, if you want to broaden your wearing in a similar manner as Dale Miller did so long ago, you will face similar issues as he did, and maybe that is where your ex is coming from. Of course, she is a lost cause and you are probably correct in that she will be negative in her comments about you to your daughter. Here though is where you can be totally open and honest with your daughter. It does depend upon how mature she is though and only you can be the judge of that. She will require, nay demand, both you and your ex to be tollerant, understanding, and supportive of her once her teenage is reached and it cuts both ways. In reading your exploits, you are having a great time and working the situation well. Still room for improvement as you need to close those deals as KH would say, however you are making lots on here really jealous. So given that you are quite at ease in the party scene, is this something you wish to do more of in your daily life or are you going to reserve this for "clubbing"? Only you can answer this. Perhaps if you can answer this for yourself, then you will see the way ahead with your daughter. Good luck what ever you choose, but please don't get back in the closet. Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

( much like when men started wearing ear rings in the 70 s )

( much like women wearing trousers in the 60 s )

( much like girls getting tattoos in the 2000 s )

There is one minor problem - taboos for women fall faster because their appearance is not connected (there is no such stereotype) to sexual orientation and to lesser extent normality (whatever that terms means :wave:)While for men is far more conservative.Even the so called earrings for men have the same issue - it is normal for males to wear just a few types of earrings (remember,you must be very masculineeee) and guess what the same types can be worn by a woman without social scorn while if a guy puts a pair of "feminine" earrings that have wiiiide variety (as all women's fashion does), there is the huge problem.

Mal, There is a tremendous outpouring of great advice and suggestions from a lot of caring mates you have here. I can't think of much else to add, but I do want to underscore that you need to be totally honest with your daughter and tell her whatever you think her 11-year old experience can understand. Show her that you love her very much and no matter what you wear, that will never change. Good luck in handling this tricky situation, and please keep us posted on what happens. We all care and want the best for you. Steve

Good afternoon fellow high heel wearers,

Thanks again for your wonderful replies /advice / comments and i'm still wrestling with my feelings about what has transpired between my ex wife's aquaintance telling her & my daughter about seeing me dressed in heels etc

What i've decided to do is take a look at what the " professional" has got to say . i'm going to go to visit a psycoligist with whom i've already made an appointment and discuss what i'm doing with regard to wearing high heels & skirts & hoseiry . I m not going in with a smart arse attitude or with an idea that there is something wrong with me ( i know that there is nothing wrong with me)but i'm really interested to find out what this professional person has got to say once they have got the idea of what i'm on about

I'm wanting to convey to them that

• I'm not trying to be a woman
  • i'm not gay or attracted to men
  • i'm not bi sexual
  • i'm only interested in dating/ forming relationships with women
  • i like to wear high heel shoes because of the look and feel of them
  • I like to wear skirts & hoisery because of the look and feel of them
  • that the above items do have a sexual appeal to me but that is only a minute part of their attraction
  • that i became aware of my attraction to these items when i was approx 12 to 14 years old
  • that my facination for the items does not interfere with my ability to perform correctly all other areas of my life ( father, husband,mate, business man, brother, friend )
and i'm sure there are more points that will come to mind during my session / sessions

So again thanks for your support & i'll keep you all posted on how it goes my first session is on thursday 15 th

may be i'll have my mind straightened out so i can go out friday night with a new sense of purpose to impress the ladies

cheers malinheels:wavey:

Well hello everybody , as i said in my last post i'm off to se the psycholigist & so i did, picked up my referal from my GP and went in

The Psycholigists name was Kimberly and when i went in she said pretty much first up" what did you think about the doctors referal letter" to which i replied " i didn't read it it wasn't addresed to me" so she went through it with me and the doctors ideas were generally right, except one point where he stated that i want to dress as a woman , to which i stated to Kim that this was incorrect and that i was a guy not trying to be a woman, but a guy who likes to wear clothes which are traditionally regarded as womens more so skirts , high heels & stockings .

Well we chatted on about my situation and i told her that i didn't think that i really had a problem & that i was attending her practice to gain an appreciation of what a professional opinion would be of what i was doing, & that i was there also to find out if my situation could be cured

( for want of a better word )

Her responses to me nearing the end of our 1 hour conversation were that i could undertake a course of treatment

but that there were no guarantees that i would feel or act any differently after, and that she felt that there was nothing mentally wrong with me because i'm not trying to hurt any one or cause problems for other people and the fact that i'd come to terms with the fact that i liked wearing clothing items which were not traditonally regarded as male attire, she thought that a course of treatment was not nessisary and also that the fact that i was able to have a normal life with regard to working, having a family, doing things that men generally do as well as liking wearing some item of clothing which are regarded as females

So yeah i thought that this was a good out come I actually asked Kim

"AM I NUTS" her direct reply " NO YOU ARE NOT " , she did also suggest that My EX wife could probably use some sort of councelling to help her deal with the fact that i'm the way that i am, and that there is no reason that my daughter shouldn,t have a positive relationship with me even though i partially cross dress on occasion.

TO conclude i'm very pleased i went to visit the Pscholigist and she has made me feel more comfortable about who i am

I have made another appointment to see her to explore wether i want to work on restoring my relationship with my ex or do i want to move on

What do you all think , look forward to reading your comments

cheers malinheels :wave:

Mal, The physcologists advice sounds great, she pretty much agree's with you and everybody here that you are doing nothing wrong, and also i think, gently said that it is not you with the problem, and maybe it's your ex wife who should be having the councilling? It's great that you went to see her for a professional opinion. Have you approached your ex wife about her maybe going to seek a professional opinion on her thoughs toward the way you dress? her reaction to you suggesting that would give you the answer you need so you can decide on where you want your's and her's relationship to go from here. If she's open to the idea of councilling, then that's a positive! if she's still totally shut down and dismisses it straight away, then to me that would be obvious im banging my head against a brick wall. Just aslong as it doesn't strain your's and your daughters relationship.

Mal, Good to hear that you're not nuts. Most of us knew that. While all the guys here on this forum may have various degrees of passion for high heels (some just like the look on women, some wear in secret, some wear discreetly in public, others are more bold) I don't think any of us are nuts. We're different, and there are a lot of us, so it's a pretty significant minority. I'm glad your psychologist agreed that you're ok, and that you don't have any serious problems. Where you go with this is up to you, of course, but if you're enjoying your lifestyle by clubbing in skirts, hose, and heels, it would be better to find a new gal that is ok with it. Your ex could adjust to your style, but only if she really wanted to, and it doesn't sound like there is much desire to do that. Don't get back with her just for the sake of your daughter. I doubt if that scenario will work successfully, and it may have a bad outcome for each of you. Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Well g'day everybody just thought i'd update my thread alittle i went to the singles night again at my local club that is just around the corner from my place and after having such a great time there last time meeting DR Kim and a few other ladies i thought i'd go back for another helping I decided not to get there too early this time and rolled up at about 9.30 & the place was pretty filled I paid my cover charge & went for a drink at the bar One of the female barstaff agirl in her early twenties said "hi how are you tonight what are you wearing tonight " i replied with "you will see a little later" She said "no i want to see now" so i took a couple of steps back and showed her what i was wearing pretty much the same as last time black just above the knee skirt Very plain, black blaser black shirt with cream pinstripe black pantyhose & new black strappy platform sandles with patent and suede straps with 5 inch heels with 1 inch platform She looked me up & down & said" yep you look nice" then she got me my drink and i didn't even have to ask for what i wanted cool So while i'm showing Holley ( the female barstaff ) my footwear etc these two ladies walk in and come up to the bar the blonde one wearing an animal print dress looks at me and says " there nice shoes they are almost the same as mine" puts her leg out & showes them =to me . I put my leg out a little and we compare shoes. Her & her friend ask me a couple of questions which i answer politly I can't remember what the questions were now i've had a pretty good reaction from these two ladies and the girl behind the bar and i haven't even had 1 sip of my drink I think this is going to be a good night . I pulled up abarstool to the tall table just back from the bar and positioned myserlf so i could see the bar, see the tv (yes my football team was playing again)and also watch the door as the newcomers arrive The blonde in the animal print dress and her friend who's wearing glasses smile and nod as they pass to be continued........

and continuing...... I forgot to mention as i walked into the club and was signing in at the front desk a blonde lady approaches and says " oh hello, how are you, do you remember me ? i met you here last time we had a dance, my name start with G" i looked at her and i did remember "ahh ahh ( i was racking my brain) yes, Gerri" i said "yes thats right" and then she said " you look great and i love your shoes you bitch ( said in a nice way flatteringly ) have a great night " and then she left i didn't see her the rest of the night SO where was i ....... oh right i was sitting at my barstool probably 2 minutes when the lady in the animal print dress and her friend with glasses come back & ask me if they mind them sitting at my table as it was abit loud down the front , no problem, the lady in the animal print dress sits next to me & introduces herself " hi i'm Marie and this is Chris" pointing to her friend wearing glasses. Marie asks if i'd been to this event before? to which i replied" yes and that it was a reasonable sort of croud tonight not as quiet as it had been on the last occasion i'd been there". she went on to explain that she and Chris were out tonight celebrating Chrise's birthday & that they hadn't been to this event or venue before but they were both local to the area. Any how Marie starts asking me why am i wearing high heels and a skirt and stockings to which i reply " well i really like to wear these things and to look different from every other guy in the place" " OK so why don't you wear a female type of top rather than a mens shirt and jacket" and my reply was " why would i want to do that , i'm not trying to dress as a female or impersonate a woman i'm a male who likes to wear a couple of items of clothing which are normally reserved for females" SO I THINK TO MYSELF HERE IT COMES THE GAY QUESTION next marie says" so do you dance" " yes " i replied "the reason i'm asking is i was wondering wether you can dance in the heels'" "well i sure can " Marie" so how long have you been dressing like this' mal " ive been wearing heels since i was about 14 but i've only been wearing skirts for about 5 or 6 years " Marie leans over to Chris and says he's been wearing heels since he was 14 Chris says I didn't start wearing heels till i was 16 Marie who i must say was quite attractive with a great smile and a very outgoing bubbly personality was definatly pressing my attraction button Chris who was definatly dressed far more consevativly, was still quite good looking and was more softly spoken. They were probably a good pair to go out together Who was i more interested in? Probably an irrelevant thought , Which of these ladies was more interested in me ????? I probably don't mind they are both attractive one abit more out there ,one abit more laid back. So we chatted on for quite awhile and i was sort of talking abit more to chris but bieng more softly spoken ( no not a low talker you all remember that episode of Seinfeld The Puffy Shirt ) iwas having difficulty hearing her across the table so i got up and went and sat beside her so i could hear her better & still see the football scores on the tv. We we chatting and talking about this and that and i noticed my football team was doing really well and i'm quietly cheering them on ,Then Chris says" who are you barracking for"" the mighty Bombers" i reply " that,s who i follow" says Chris, Mariie wanders off a little & Chris says to me that marie has a partner but he's not really the going out type in fact they are quite opposite types of people and Marie has to compromise a fair bit with her partner . I suggest that marie is actually schaparoning ( is that how you spell it ) Chris this evening to keep the wolves away , Chris says" no more here to help me find some one she has my list of pre requisites" Now let me tell you all that i'm really enjoying the company of these two ladies the are very relaxed and casual with me & i don't know wether its the fact that i'm wearing the skirt & heels that like kneehighs says you actually get in under their guard and their natural defences are down which actually allows you to move forward. Chris is starting to get into the music and so i ask her if she'd like to dance, and is up and off with no hesitation so we dance a couple of songs which were pretty energetic & decide to sit down again . I'm really hot & perspiring and taking off my jacket meanwhile Chris looks at my bottle of beer and wanders off to the bar. Marie then leans across and says" I think she likes you she's buying you a drink, she rarely ever does that, ive known her for many years she hardly ever does that , I said" thanks for the heads up on that" Chris comes back and sits down beside me again and we continue to chat the 3 of us a couple of guys come up to the table and start talking to marie but they go and they are telling me that they are sleeze bags and that they aren't interested & so i'm thinking well this is good im the guy wearing the skirt & stockings and high heels and i'm not obviosly the sleeze bag because these two rather lovely ladies are spending their night with me. Still chatting on mainly with Chris checking the football score which Chris is interested in also i some how reched across and rested my hand on her leg ,she didn't remove it and didn't flinch either so we continued chatting finding out our likes & dislikes etc , and i'm still hot from dancing so go to get another drink, when i come back sitting down again shoulder to shoulder with chris she says " before you had your hand on my leg don't you want to do that anymore :wave: I promptly put my hand back on her leg She then said " i look like i'm very consevative but i'm not really "and this is probably right too as she is sitting in this club with a guy in a skirt & high heels, thats not very consevative I asked her & marie what they thought about my skirt , ,marie said" she thought it was a bit plain and non descript " i said that" that was what i was aiming for as i didn't want to stand out to much" this brought a big round of laughter from both the girls, yea i was having a fun evening It aint over yet but i can't type anymore right now to be continued again...........

Still chatting on mainly with Chris checking the football score which Chris is interested in also i some how reached across and rested my hand on her leg ,she didn't remove it and didn't flinch either so we continued chatting finding out our likes & dislikes etc , and i'm still hot from dancing so go to get another drink, when i come back sitting down again shoulder to shoulder with chris she says " before you had your hand on my leg don't you want to do that anymore :wave:I promptly put my hand back on her leg She then said " i look like i'm very consevative but i'm not really "and this is probably right too as she is sitting in this club with a guy in a skirt & high heels, thats not very consevative ...

Awesome. Glad to hear you made the decision to still go out.

Often, I rest their hand on my leg. If they leave it there, you know you are in.

And regarding her statement, "I look like I'm conservative, but I'm not really"...that was the time to kiss her, then promptly push her away leaving her wanting more.

Great entertainment to read!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Part three...... So while i'm sitting there with Chris chatting and enjoying the night when another blonde lady approaches she was standing near to the tv area and was within my line of sight most of the evening,she also was quite good looking with shoulder length straight hair she walks straight up & says so why are you wearing skirt high heels did you lose a bet or something "no" was my reply" i just like wearing heels & a skirt so i don't look like every other guy in the place"" OK thats cool" is all she said and wandered off. Decided =to dance again as marie had gone to the dance floor & Chris wanted to go up to dance as well as we walked to the dance floor a guy sitting down near the front stops me and says " Hey i get it now it's reverse psyhcology isn't it, thats why you are wearing a skirt & high heels , Good one man " i didn't answer him or confirm or deny his theory ( i don't want to give away the trade secrets ) When i get to the dance floor and start dancing with Chris i actually start dancing much closer to her than i had on the other occasions and was flirting with her she said to me " you really are dancing close now arn't you" with a sexy smile on her face the song changed and as by good luck it was a slow one & so we cuddled in for the slow dance but it was a remix and changed rather quickly into a faster song so we separated to finish the dance she also said" you know that your getting more looks than me up here on this dance floor " i replied with "does that bother you" " no" she repied we finished the dance and went back to the table . so to cut the story a bit shorter Chris is fumbling about in her bag when she bobs up & reaches over put something in the top pocket of my shirt i fish it out and its her card with phone number & e mail address on it She said Call me if your interested she then kissed me twice said that she & marie were going Marie kissed me as well and then they left Well there i was having such agood time & it all came to an end with a screaming halt . I sat there for another 10 mins & thought well i'm not having a good time now, so i'm going home and off i went on my way out the female manager of the club who was collecting glasses says " leaving alone , she probably didn't like your shoes " I repied no she actually told me she did like my shoes and she gave me her number so thats all good for me goodnight" so fellow heelers till next tim e cheers malinheels :wave: PS Kris and i are going out on saturday night after a phone call and a text or two I"M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT CHEERS

While I am the first to admit that a man shouldn't tell everything, I can't wait to hear how your date goes. Super time, I hope. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Mal! congats on becoming a silver member. Hope that doesn't imply you've got more grey hairs though. Thought I'd drop in and say hi, and also relay that I'm going to be seeing a Psych to deal with my current stress and insomnia issues. I'm very nervous about it. My parter was with me when I was talking to the doctor, and they have a Psych that they've been seeing for years. It just happened to be the first person my doctor suggested I go see. The quandary is, that my partner suggested to the doctor that she thinks a female doctor is probably going to be a bit too 'soft' for me. She might be right in a lot of ways, but I feel much more comfortable talking to female doctors about... say... things like my love of heels. I can't see myself being comfortable talking to a male psych about that. And it is important. Because I do love my heels, and they do help me release stress. But my current partner is less than encouraging about them, so I have rather made it a closet issue in this relationship. Sorry... didn't mean to start venting to you guys, but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. I've gotta organize this all very soon, so we'll see what happens. (deep breath, exhale).

Hey there Sharpleather the thing about going to the psych is to help you deal with the things that are bothering you not to help your partner deal with the things that are bothering her about you . However if you are going to go together thats a different story , i've been twice now and it's really nice to open up to some one and allow you to talk and vent all those ideas , thoughts , insecurities , whatever, & give you some feedback which is not biased ( like your partners ideas maybe) or driven by an opposing point of view and i would encourage you to seek out the type of professional you are going to feel most comfortable with (if you want a female choose female) at least to begin then see how it goes , if you don't think you are getting what you need from a particular professional , a good one will, i beleive suggest that you seek out a different one

cheers malinheels :)

Hey Mal! congats on becoming a silver member. Hope that doesn't imply you've got more grey hairs though.

Thought I'd drop in and say hi, and also relay that I'm going to be seeing a Psych to deal with my current stress and insomnia issues.

I'm very nervous about it. My parter was with me when I was talking to the doctor, and they have a Psych that they've been seeing for years. It just happened to be the first person my doctor suggested I go see.

The quandary is, that my partner suggested to the doctor that she thinks a female doctor is probably going to be a bit too 'soft' for me.

She might be right in a lot of ways, but I feel much more comfortable talking to female doctors about... say... things like my love of heels. I can't see myself being comfortable talking to a male psych about that.

And it is important. Because I do love my heels, and they do help me release stress. But my current partner is less than encouraging about them, so I have rather made it a closet issue in this relationship.

Sorry... didn't mean to start venting to you guys, but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. I've gotta organize this all very soon, so we'll see what happens.

(deep breath, exhale).

Sounds complicated to me. Nothing like having to keep your heel habit to yourself to create stress. Hope you get things sorted out soon and can get back to normal.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello there fellow high heel wearers Well after afew more text messages i organized my date wiyh Kris and we decided to go to the crown entertainment complex in the heart of the city here in melbourne Kris organized the movie tickets and i decided to just wing it for dinner and that i'm sure we would find a table. so i went to pick her up at 6 00 as the miovie started at 8 30 . now i met Kris while wearing my skirt and high heels so that is how i decided that i was going to go on the date, why should i dress differently. I wore a wool black skirt just past the knee length with red botton shirt and my black blaser with skin toned panty hose & my imitation snake skin hidden platform stelleto heels in red tones with red hand bag to match . I thought i looked great! I arrived at her place, she answered the door, looked straight at my feet then at my face and said " i thought i might have a bit of competition tonight " okay i figured that i might get some sort of comment like that but it was cool. We headed off after me opening the car door for her and started chatting ,10 min into our journey she asks are you wearing any underwear tonight:w00t2: I replied" yes i am actually "then she said" well im not":w00t2::) Well now i'm thinking to my self i think this might be a very good , fun, interesting date only to be told immeadiatly that she was only kidding but still she definatly got my attention. So we chatted on her asking me about where i buy my clothes and shoes and where i wear them & do wear them in front of my family & she also told me that she had looked up cross dressers on the internet and that she had told her daughter that she was going on a date with a cross dresser and her friend Marie who i'd met last week at the same time as Kriss had told her partner about me And he was giving her a hard time about going out with a guy wearing womens clothes & that it was wrong it was just wrong.. From what i could understand from more discussig it with her that this guy is definatly from the neandethol era and that also combined with a good splash of red neck . we walked into crown and made our way to the restaraunt area and i was getting a few looks wasn't bothering me and i'm not sure how Kriss was taking it but we ended up getting a table in a little italian bistro with no waiting sat down and orderrd our meal and some drinks & continued chatting on and from my point of view we were having avery enjoyable evening no awkward pauses in the conversation and the movie was due to start seemingly much to quickly. On walking out of the resaraunt a guy spots me in my high heels and says to Kris wow how about that he's wearing higher heels than you, to which she replied something, i'm not sure what but i did say to her "see positive comments regarding me in high heels" Kris had booked the tickets over the internet so we didn't have to line up to get tickets , that was great, we got around to the cinema doors and again i was attracting a bit of attention, even i noticed we walked in went to get our seats & some body was sitting in them we asked them to move but they showed us their tickets and they were for those seats. Kris Briskly went to see the usher with her internet printed tickets to get some answers and shortly came back pointing out she had booked the tickets for sunday night instead of saturday night & that if we were going to see the movie we would have to line up greaaaattt!!!!! So back down stairs & into the line just as we get to the line Kris says" i hate queue's you'll have to line up for the tickets i'll wait over there" well let me tell you at this point i'm feeling a little annoyed that she dosen't want to keep me company in the queue and considering the line was long the movie had started and when i got to the ticket booth there was only 4 seats left , front row middle to the right fu%*ing great seats and i couldn't even see Kriss to ask her if i should get them or not . Well i got them . In we go & take our seats we are watching and about 15 mins into the movie I reach over to grab Kris's hand and she picks up my hand pats it & put it back in my lap HHMMMM i think to my self now this is the same woman who last week said "don't you want to put your hand on my leg anymore" encouraging me to touch her. we watched the movie from the bad bad bad seats and when it finished as we were walking out i said " well how about we go for a drink somewhere" "No No" was her reply" i'm really quite tired now i'd just like to go home" OK so we head home chatting on the way home i say to Kris " so, no touching tonight hey, touching is ok last week but no good this week" She then went on to explain that i was her first date since she had broken up with her partner about 9 months ago and that she didn't know wether she could handle the CROSS DRESSING THING but needed to go out with me to find out if she could or couldn't and as for the touching last week she had had quite a few glasses of wine and was really only looking at me from the waist up HHMMMMM I thought to my self next she explained that she didn't think it wou;ld work with us and that would be that so to speak.. I thanked her for her honesty and said i'd look out for her in the super market seeing as she only lived around the corner from me . i kissed her on the cheek and said good bye So ther you go thats how my date went , not exactly the way i thought it would go LOL but not he absolute worst date i,\'ve ever been on . Oh bye the way when i was out purchasing my new hand bag last friday the store i was in, i was wearing jeans with my grey 3 1/2 inch heeled mary jane shoes when the sales lady says to me after returning from out the front of the store" Wern't you at the Hoppers Club last friday evening" i replied " yes i was there" and then she started chatting about another singles night that they have at Airport West and that she & her friends would be at the Hoppers Club next time it was on & that she would look for me when she was there. I'm pretty sure she saw my heels while i was in her store and she made conversation with me regarding going out so who knows maybe i'll run into her again cheers for now malinheels :)

Mal, the outcome of your date really sucks :rose: i was looking forward to hearing all about how things were going swimmingly with this lady. Oh well! her loss for keeping the doors to new avenue's closed! atleast she wasn't nasty about it, but it still really annoys me to hear that she couldn't get passed the "cross dressing" as she called it. Seems like she wasted your time a little. I have noticed lately myself that the women who work in retail are actually really nice to a guy wearing heels, im not sure wether it's because they fear being complained about if they're not, but when they start conversation with you it's always a good sign, just like my outing the other week :) Hope to see you and ShoeDre again sometime soon! maybe other member's too if they see we're having a meet and want to tag along! it's been a while now and im dying to try a skirt! :)

In hind sight, Mal, when you discovered the tickets were for Sunday, you should have gone with her directly to the bar and got more wine into her system first, instead of queuing for Saturday tickets to the cinema. Then you could possibly have got another date with her the NEXT night for the tickets she had purchased online! Ah, well. When you figure out women, let me know! Steve

Hello there fellow high heel wearers

now i met Kris while wearing my skirt and high heels so that is how i decided that i was going to go on the date, why should i dress differently. I wore a wool black skirt just past the knee length with red botton shirt and my black blaser with skin toned panty hose & my imitation snake skin hidden platform stelleto heels in red tones with red hand bag to match . I thought i looked great!

:)

You're a brave man. If I were to wear what I interpret as a skirt suit I would have worn a white shirt with a tie, black or navy stiletto heels, dark panty hose, and and a black shoulder purse. I would still wear the black blazer and skirt. That way you would not have stood out so much as someone trying to look somewhat like a woman. Rather you would have stood out more as a man who is a free-styler.

But, to each his own. The world would be a dull place if everybody dressed the same!

Mal, The juxtaposition of male and female is not going to be to many peoples taste. Nice that she was honest enough to give it a try. Lets face it no matter how you look at it, it is radical, and the lady was open enough to see if she could work with it. Shame it was not to be, but sounds like you are getting noticed, so get back to the club and do your thing there. If - sorry I mean WHEN you land another date, perhaps do the first one in guy mode as you have already demonstrated your freestyling then you can discuss same and let her suggest things. There is a world of difference in the club scene and just going out on a date. GL Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Mal, I am sorry this date didnt work out as you hoped. But wht can I say. There will be many more and I admire you for constantly taking the extra steps and inspie many others to show their true nature with heels etc. Best regards Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

My opinion is that your plans for the date were weak to begin with. The standard default date is dinner and a movie. So typical, so predictable, and so boring. How are you going to stand out from all the other men with a date like that? (besides your heels) Do something that captures and leads her passion. One of my favorite questions is NOT "what do you do for a living?" In fact, I never ask that. Go with questions that make you more unique that can help you set up a date that is different and fascinating. "So what did you dream of being when you were a kid?" "So if you could wake up tomorrow morning to a whole new career doing any one thing you always dreamed of doing but never did, what would it be?" Take that answer and build your part of your next date around that. If she answers, "I would be a stand up comic" take to her to stand up comic class, or a stand up comic show. If she answers, "open a bakery", take her to a baking class, or a bakery.... I've had guys stare at me on the street when I've been on dates...to the point the girl notices. Fortunately, I'm able to generate attraction almost on the spot with alot of girls, so last time that happened, I just stopped about 20 feet away from the guy and made out with my date right in front of the guys. The whole thing was a non-verbal social power play. Good luck!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

So we chatted on her asking me about where i buy my clothes and shoes and where i wear them & do wear them in front of my family & she also told me that she had looked up cross dressers on the internet and that she had told her daughter that she was going on a date with a cross dresser and her friend Marie who i'd met last week at the same time as Kriss had told her partner about me And he was giving her a hard time about going out with a guy wearing womens clothes & that it was wrong it was just wrong.. From what i could understand from more discussig it with her that this guy is definatly from the neandethol era and that also combined with a good splash of red neck .

cheers for now malinheels :)

Kris got her mind infected by that troglodyte.

This is the tripe that I have to put with whenever I wear a skirt (which is almost all the time) from certain individuals. I was even threatened with bodily harm when I stepped on a driveway of a supposed friend to greet him while he was in the garage. He came out of the garage, and went into the alley via his driveway, while uttering at the top of his voice threats and foul language. He disturbed the peace so much that a police squad car appeared after I left the scene. I felt sorry for his wife and children after he made a real jerk out of himself.

Maybe after awhile Kris will reconsider, and you say you can see her at the local supermarket.

Kneehighs, That's a very good point. While it's not possible to replay the scene of that date, do you think it would be worth while for Mal to attempt to ask Kris out again to the club where he met her and where they hit it off well, with the caveat that he would tone his appearance down somewhat (say, pants instead of a skirt, and black shoes instead of red)? It seems like there was a spark of interest for a while on her part, and maybe Mal just went overboard in selecting his outfit for the date. Regardless, I still like your strategy a lot more than dinner and a show. While that kind of a date is usually predictable, the incident of having to re-queue for tickets was not at all predictable (in a bad way), and the whole scene crashed from there. We'll never know if, had the cinema gone as expected, she would have been ok with the date and perhaps go out with him again. Steve

Yo guys thanks for the input and yes i agree that as you say kneehighs the dinner / movie date is a default date with little immagination , but in my defence on this Kris seemed quite up for that and remembering that for me this was my second date in 25 years ( kneehighs you usually have 2 dates a night lol lucky man ) and as i found out later I was Kris's first date since splitting with her partner , Steve your very right with your comments here when i went to the que for more tickets i should have just said that they were sold out and made new plans for the evening and then could of had another date on the sunday night with the original tickets yes my second date in 25 years i think i will definatly miss the boat a few times. Simon that may well be the idea as well spark their interest with the freestyling to begin and then taper back to allow a period of adjustment on their behalf because when on the date like with Kris ther will be questions and some thing i forgot to post after i got home from dropping kriss off she sent me a text message which went thank you again you are a lovely man with so much 2 give 2 that someone special. keep looking she's out there! xxoo Kris which i thought was nice and i text her back ( thanks for the kind words mal x ) and heelguy yes would be great to catch up i've recently started aswing dance class in the city on monday nights starts at 6 30 goes for an hour and there is agreat bar on the floor below which is going off on a monday night '\, give me a call or send me a pm if you want to come along it dosen't have to be a late night The other thing that strikes me as apositive was the lady who owns the hand bag shop who struck up a convo with me having recognised me from the club and saying she would look out for me and also telling me about the event at the other venue why would she do that??? maybe some interest anyhow got to go cheers malinheels :)