malinheels of melbourne

malinheels

While it was an "outing," it was a rather strange one (or, was it just that there weren't a lot of people there>)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Mal, although it may not have been one of your more eventful nights, the fact you still went out in your skirt and heels and managed to strike up conversation with people is a fantastic result in my book, can't wait to join you on one of these nights, i know it's awkward for us to organise but i assure you i am keen. Keep the posts coming, i love reading your experiances and everytime you post one it makes me want to have that night out right now!

Howdy Doody Girls & boys Flirtatious Friday laast week was not as much fun as i thought it would be they advertised a piano man pumping out the tunes & when i got there there was aDJ spinning the discs instead so i was disappointed with that . Any way first xconvo of the evening was with alady called Pat whom i'd met at another of these singls events about amonth ago. Last time she gave me a real ear bashing about the fact that i was wearing a skirt & heels and really challenged me as to why & what for & was actually down right confrontational but this time when she saw me greeted me politly saying " hello it's you again " "yes it's me " timidly unsure of where this was going to go, she looked me up & down & said "your still wearing the skirt & heels" I replied " what else would you expect me to be wearing" I can't remember how she answered that but we did stand there talking for about 15 to 20 mins during this time one of the event organizers came over & started talking to Pat

Pat introduced me to the lady & said straight up "what do you think about what this guy is wearing she stepped back her eyes opened alittle she stepped back towards us &said " well if you haden't pointed it out to me i wouldn't have noticed" i was only looking at him from the waste up . I believe what she said as well because she was at the door when i arrived & she didn't flinch when i walked in after paying my cover charge & i also know that i'm the only guy to ever attend their events wearing a skirt and heels.

If Pat had said "you are still wearing a skirt and heels" to me, I would have replied with something really exaggerated like "Shoot, I forgot to wear my new lace bikini bottom with matching stilts" I can't speak for your situation for sure, but if a girl was talking to me like that, she would be testing me (happens all the time).

A lot of girls are sick and tired of dealing with the average wussy man, so to weed out those guys and cut their losses short, they test new guys they meet straight away--especially if he is feminine in appearance and subject to the false stereotype that a feminine appearing man is weak. If he can pass their tests, then they know he is a man worthy of additional investment. Usually it lasts a few minutes but once you pass, it's pure coasting from there on out.

I could be wrong here, but I'm guessing Pat has 2 prime attraction buttons you can press just for the fun of it: confidence and status. She did after all bring a woman with high status in that situation over to solicit her feedback (status). And she started a conversation off with, "you are STILL wearing a skirt and heels" (confidence: like what's wrong with you? Our last convo didn't change your mind?)

Enjoy your next Flirtatious Friday. I know I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Well g'day everybody last friday was a little wierd but saturday was abit better I started off going to the Yarraville club ( a pokies venue i frequent ) in the hope that i may meet up with Lannie there again, she was the girl i met while on a date with another woman & we seemed to click and as i'm rather new at the meeting girls /dating seen as i've been out of circulation for 25 years , i'm not picking up the hints the girls/ladies are dropping so i didn't get Lannie's phone no or e mail address but she did say she was going to look me up on facebook, so i have got myself setup there but no contact yet . I played the poker machines for an hour or so & ended up winning about$ 50.00 . Then i decided i'd go to the commercial hotel in Yarraville adain hoping i may see Lannie there again as she suggested that place the night i met her . Now this place is not what you'd call stylish or trendy or fashionable in fact the correct word i'd use is grungy but it attracts an interesting crowd and the fact that they have 3 shows on a saturday night( Female impersonators i know there is another word for this i just can't think of it ) What i wore was charcoal denim skirt with black /charcoal pinstripe shirt & black cord blaser with black & grey over the knee ladies socks & my 4 1/2 inch heel oxford shoes I'm walking through the gravel carpark to get to the entrance and the guy on the gate looks at me gives me abig smile and says" you have been here so many times noqw that i know you are not going to make trouble so you don't have to do the photo id thing & no cover charge for you" OK thats a good way to start the evening. I walk into the side bar area where they have a few couches and it's still fairly early so not 2 many people A girl mid 20s nod smiles & says hey as i walk in I respond with how are you which she ignored . So i got myself adrink and sat on the couch and just watched the pople start to filter in there was afew girls probably early 20s sitting on the couches to one side of me they saw my heels & skirt but didn't say any thing. Then these guys come in and start trying to make some conversation with these girls so i'm eaves dropping (ok ok i know it's not what you should do OR IS IT) next into the room comes a short blonde girl with this red tunic style dress on with black leggins & a really nice pair of heels & i think to myself now this is the hottest woman in the place so far, i'm watching her buy a drink next her friend comes in and they are chitter chatter to each other well both of them come & sit on the couch next to me, but they are really getting into the conversation together The friend sort of had her back toward me & the girl in red was sort of facing me ( anyhow i'm eaves dropping but i can't help it because girl in red is pretty loud so she actually has just returned to an old employer & got herself an $ 8000 raise & she is pretty stoked) so talking with her friend girl in red makes eye contact with me, i'm sipping my beer & more eye contact, this must have happened 5or6 times but i,m slow & dont do any thing ( thats why i am going to join the kneehighs club of what to say to women while wearing high heels so ican learn how to handle this properly) So again not much happened on this night, no really good conversations Only one other girl took my interest she was just a tad overweight but was wearing a very feminine black & white floral dress with a black cropped jacket and a fabulos pair of heels, pretty face and great hair style , she was playing 8 ball with her friend who was also very cute and they could not play for nuts I was waiting for them to finish & iwas going to tell the girl in dress that she was very hot & had the complete package. I'm standing laening on a pillar waiting till they finish when the girl in red walks upto me from out side & says " hows it going" "great" i reply I"m sort of looking down on her because as i said earlier she is quite short she has a tattoo on the side of her leg just up from the ankle she says " i just got that today and it hurts abit " i said" your tough i wouldn't get a tattoo i don't like pain" ( this is where point 4 of kneehighs things that will make you more attractive to women should have come into play)but i didn't follow point 4 DOH LOL any how next girl in red says " now i've got 3 tattoos" " oh yaeh and may i ask where the other ones are" was my reply" No i can't show you " "that's ok but where are they" next she pulls the dress up & pulls the top of the leggins down & shows me the tattoo on the top of her buttock WELL OKAY SHE PULLS THE DRESS down &pulls the top towards the back of her so i can see her back & there is number three. next all her friends come up these are the girls sitting on the couch to one side earlier in the night and one by one they all introduce themselves ( they didn't do that when the younger guys came up to them at tha start of the night) so we are chatting me and the girl in red can't remember her name & i said to her " i was eaves dropping when you were talking to your friend on the couch" she said" didn't i meet you then""no i was jiust sitting on the couch" so i think because iwas there & we made eye contact those 6or7 times she thought we had met ( non verbal comunication) go kneehighs well she ended up telling me she was an accountant and she had recently bought a house in Altona north not far from the commercial hotel but hat she & her friends wer from south Melbourne & that tonight was their first night at the commercial they then decided to go into the main disco area and asked me to go with them which i did but the convo petered out there and besides" they were a bit young for me anyway" Said the wolf lol I decided to go and bye the way the girl in the black & white floral dress had left so i didn't get to tell her how pretty she was . Tonight sort of made up for last night but definatly have to study kneehighs thread abit more cheers for now malinheels :)

nothing was mentioned about what you were wearing in any of your conversations? goes to show the open-mindedness of the folk who attend that place! i neeeeeeed to come along!

I'm walking through the gravel carpark to get to the entrance and the guy on the gate looks at me gives me abig smile and says" you have been here so many times noqw that i know you are not going to make trouble so you don't have to do the photo id thing & no cover charge for you

Nice! Get on a name to name basis with this guy and you will get Social Proof (Robert Cialdini term) for people witnessing you talk to him.

OK thats a good way to start the evening. I walk into the side bar area where they have a few couches and it's still fairly early so not 2 many people A girl mid 20s nod smiles & says hey as i walk in I respond with how are you which she ignored .

I just had a girl do something very similar. After starting the conversation off, she wouldn't answer me. She just nodded her head. Not taking it personally, I continued the conversation and she must've nodded her head to like 3 or 4 different questions until she finally let out with a single word answer. It lasted that way for a few minutes. She even accused me being a mime (I was wearing a striped shirt). Then her answers got longer until finally she wanted to bring me back to her table of all female friends.

It was nothing but the usual SihT test, designed to weed out the average wussy man. With a habit of excusing myself from conversations early while I'm ahead, I ejected and went to chat another group of females. This enables me to work a room so I soon have have like 5-6 different mini social circles I can interact with. The Social Proof gained from moving from group to group is enormous.

Later on in the night, the girl wound up interrupting my conversations with other women by poking me, taking candid photos of me, jumping into my group etc.

So i got myself adrink and sat on the couch and just watched the pople start to filter in there was afew girls probably early 20s sitting on the couches to one side of me they saw my heels & skirt but didn't say any thing. Then these guys come in and start trying to make some conversation with these girls so i'm eaves dropping (ok ok i know it's not what you should do OR IS IT) next into the room comes a short blonde girl with this red tunic style dress on with black leggins & a really nice pair of heels & i think to myself now this is the hottest woman in the place so far, i'm watching her buy a drink next her friend comes in and they are chitter chatter to each other well both of them come & sit on the couch next to me, but they are really getting into the conversation together The friend sort of had her back toward me & the girl in red was sort of facing me ( anyhow i'm eaves dropping but i can't help it because girl in red is pretty loud so she actually has just returned to an old employer & got herself an $ 8000 raise & she is pretty stoked) so talking with her friend girl in red makes eye contact with me, i'm sipping my beer & more eye contact, this must have happened 5or6 times but i,m slow & dont do any thing ( thats why i am going to join the kneehighs club of what to say to women while wearing high heels so ican learn how to handle this properly)

Regarding the first, eavesdropping...it's not something I actually recall doing, but I do carefully watch the room I'm in for who is approaching who and observe their interactions (body language, mirroring, touching, laughing). Further, I usually immediately map out the micro social circles within a room, to see which girls are alone (groups of 2 girls are usually super open to conversation), which girls are with guys etc.

Regarding the second, sounds like you had some approach anxiety. Just use your heels as the prop to break the ice (if you can't think of anything else)

I'm standing laening on a pillar waiting till they finish when the girl in red walks upto me from out side & says " hows it going"

"great" i reply I"m sort of looking down on her because as i said earlier she is quite short she has a tattoo on the side of her leg just up from the ankle she says " i just got that today and it hurts abit " i said" your tough i wouldn't get a tattoo i don't like pain" ( this is where point 4 of kneehighs things that will make you more attractive to women should have come into play)but i didn't follow point 4 DOH LOL any how next girl in red says " now i've got 3 tattoos" " oh yaeh and may i ask where the other ones are" was my reply" No i can't show you " "that's ok but where are they" next she pulls the dress up & pulls the top of the leggins down & shows me the tattoo on the top of her buttock WELL OKAY SHE PULLS THE DRESS down &pulls the top towards the back of her so i can see her back & there is number three. next all her friends come up these are the girls sitting on the couch to one side earlier in the night and one by one they all introduce themselves ( they didn't do that when the younger guys came up to them at tha start of the night) so we are chatting me and the girl in red can't remember her name & i said to her " i was eaves dropping when you were talking to your friend on the couch" she said" didn't i meet you then""no i was jiust sitting on the couch"

ooooh la la! Congrats to you!!

Thank you keehighs i'm appreciating every little bit of advice you are sending my way & bye the way Pat said to me but how are you doing with the ladies , i certainly wouldn't be planning on letting you take me home and i replied well how presumtuious of you why do you think i would want to take you home and i think that set her back what do you think khs Heelguy you sure do need to come along & as you've said in the past you work on the weekends but that's when it's happenin dude so some how you need try to swap a shift with a work mate so you can come and partay with me So Friday night a singles event again this time run by a different organizer & it was held in Hoppers Crossing my home suburb now unfortunatly Hoppers dosen't have the best reputation as social meeting place And the poeple who live in hoppers include alarge amount of single mothers devorcee's ( of which i'm recently one ) and general undesirables male & female so i approached this singles night with a little trepidation in fact i thought that this may be to close to home fpor my usual skirt & heels atire so i decided to omit the skirt for tonight and wear trousers Guess what i've got no decent trousers plenty of skirts . I dug out a pair of black ones i hadn't worn in years & since i've lost afair amount of weight over the last 18 months the fit pretty well I teamed the black pants with red button shirt & my fine checked sports jacket & my imitation snake skin hidden platform stiletto shoes and knee high stockings On arrival at the venue The hoppers Crossing Club i walked in and made my way to the function room where the music was playing The lady at the door looked down at my feet and said "they are nice shoes are they comfortable" "not my most comfortable pair but they are ok" was my reply i'm thinking to myself this woman is really switched on to notice that quickly i'm wearing high heels . In i walk and head to the bar to get adrink i look around & the guy to girl ratio is right out of whack 22 guys 6 girls i don't know if these numbers are right but thats how it felt I walked across the room a took a seat at one of the tables a large round table with a couple of couples seated around it. We introduced ourselves but no further conversation followed OH OHW what have i let myself in for here so without boring you all to tears not much happened for probably an hour and half i went back to the bar for my 4th beer & watching the foot ball on the tv ( My team was playing ) i was standing at this tall table with a mid aged lady and a mid aged couple the mid aged lady complimented me on my shoes i thanked her the couple left the table vacating their stools so i grabbed one thinking that if this was going to be a dull night at laest i'm going to enjoy the football So i'm watching for about 15 mins when this blonde woman walks around the front of me and says" i just want to congratulate you on coming in here wearing those high heel shoes it must take alot of guts to do that" I repied with" i suppose it does but i wear high heels most of the time when i go out and usually i wear a skirt as well" so we talked a bit she asking the usual questions me answering and then she starts telling me that she had a previous partner who had a thing for heels & skirts amongst other things and that he really struggled with it & thought he was a complete weirdo ( haven' we all here on HHP been in that position) She said she told him to wear what he want they are only clothes if it made him feel good go ahead. This was refreshing to me also as really this woman was flat out openly ok with the fact i was wearing heels & that i wore a skirt was ok too even though i wasn't tonight. The lady at the door was nearby and she then came overwhile i was talking with Vanessa the blonde and she said to me " When i asked you whether your shoes were comfortable before i didn't realize that you were wearing high heels i thought that they were just very fashionable men shoes" i repied with " they are fashionable mens shoes" she then went on to tell me that i had caused an absolute incredible buzz through the place & that everybody was talking about the guy in high heels ( what if i'd worn my skirt? ) I told the door lady that the buzz was good and thats what i like to happen , i like it when people can't fit me into their stereo types. Off for another drink, the bar only 5 steps away and the girl leaving the bar with her drinks whom i'd met earlier stops and says "I hope you don.t mind me asking & you can tell me to go and mind my own business if you want and i noticed before & wanted to ask why are you wearing high heels?" why not" i replied it's not fair that you girls have all the fun" she said " how many pairs do you have" " i don't know i suppose 35 or 40 pairs" i replied she then said" i really love my high heels i ve got lots more than that" then i said to her " i'd just like to say you & Adell are probly the best looking ladies here tonight" she said" thank you we're probably the oldest too" I DON"T THINK SO Well this evening is turning out ok there was also an outside area at this function room so ventured out there Vanessa said earlier to come out when i was ready to chat some more i couldn't see her so i went and sat near the out side tv to catch the wrap up of the football i suppose i was sitting there 5 mins when another blonde lady approaches she is wearing a black with silver sequined top which looks quite sexy she isn't the best looking woman but certainly acceptable . she starts talking to me about the fact i m very brave wearing high heels around like i do & again that i had cause a ruckus in the place & everybody was talking about me , we chatted for 10 mins or so and she said "you khow what i'm wearing if you want to have a booggie later come and find me & we'll have a dance" Well there you go i'm only 52 years old and thats the first time a woman has approached me chatted me up and then asked me to dance in a night spot and while i'm wearing high heel shoes ( and for the record i had the highest heels of anybody on the night) I finished watching the wrap up of the football and went back inside to see what was happening there the place was starting to empty out I went and sat at a table near the dance floor and i saw Glenda dancing up there wearing her sequined top so i thought, oh why not, so on to the dance floor i go, i get a few looks from the other girls on the dance floor i don't know wether they were upset bacause i could dance in my heels pretty well or they just thought that it was WRONG. I don't care anyway. I danced a few songs with Glenda we even did the bump yes there was 70s music playing WE decided that we were hot enough and went to the bar and got a drink we went back outside & chatted till the evening ended I kissed her on the cheek & said i'd see her next time and then left I"d almost got home & thought you stupid freakin idiot i turned the car around went back to the club, which was closing up, i thought dam i'm not going to get back in. I parked the car in front of the club got out to go to the front door when who should i see walking beside the building Glenda I called out to her, she stopped" it's mal " i said " hey would you like to go for coffee" she walked over to the fence and said " yeah that would be great" any how in the end we didn't get coffee she had an early appointment and it was already 1 00 am but she gave me her number & said she would look forward to hearing from me . So in the end agood night was had & all in my own backyard cheers for now malinheels:wavey:

thank you keehighs i'm appreciating every little bit of advice you are sending my way & bye the way pat said to me but how are you doing with the ladies , i certainly wouldn't be planning on letting you take me home

and i replied

well how presumtuious of you why do you think i would want to take you home and i think that set her back what do you think khs....

I think that was a good response. She was trying to impose her frame on you and you reframed the situation. It's like the girl I was talking to that said she was into more muscular men and I replied, "well I'm into tall women, so we're even (she was about 5'4" and I leaned into hug her)". Reframing is often the name of the game.

oh ohw what have i let myself in for here so without boring you all to tears not much happened for probably an hour and half i went back to the bar for my 4th beer & watching the foot ball on the tv

How's your tolerance for liquor? Moderation is key. Believe it or not, I don't drink much when I go out, usually 2 drinks for the whole night, which prohibits me from even getting a buzz and improves my learning curve.

My "game" is much tighter when I'm sober -- my strength comes from my sobriety. If I touch a girls hair and gently swipe the side of her ear, I can read the subtle non-verbal feedback (redness in face, pupil dilation) she gives through her facial expression much better than when buzzed. Overall, I can give a much more mutually enjoyable experience when sober than when buzzed.

Excellent job Mal. Top marks for doing it the right way. You are having a great time and enjoying your passion for heels and skirts at the same time. Best of all is that you are doing it at the right time and place, just as Kneehighs does. If yours and Kneehigh's threads don't teach other guys that are in exactly the same position as you both are romantically speaking, i.e. single, then there is no hope for them. Actually I think that your choice of trousers and heels over your preferred skirt was probably even better than you realise. Powerful stuff. Simon.

• Like 1

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

hey kneehighs thanks again for your analysis and no i don't drink to much when i'm out either for two reasons 1 / like you say i'm more in tune to what's going on around me & i don't think the ladies like having some drunk trying to chat them up , there is plenty of guys that are like that in any venue but also i feel i can talk to them better when they approach me ! 2 / i drive my car when i'm out so the drink drive laws here are pretty tough & i rely on my licence to conduct my business hey Simon thanks for your input its welcomely received and point noted about the pants & heels too iwas blown away by the amount of people who noticed the shoes only. I was actually expecting no where near the amount of attention i received wearing only heels thx again

hey kneehighs thanks again for your analysis and no i don't drink to much when i'm out either for two reasons

1 / like you say i'm more in tune to what's going on around me & i don't think the ladies like having some drunk trying to chat them up , there is plenty of guys that are like that in any venue but also i feel i can talk to them better when they approach me !

2 / i drive my car when i'm out so the drink drive laws here are pretty tough & i rely on my licence to conduct my business...

Good to know. Another benefit of being totally sober is that your self-control will be totally intact. So depending on your objectives for a night, if you start to kiss a girl, it will more easily enable you to push/pull on the kiss and preserve sexual tension. Too much kissing and you prematurely release all the sexual tension at the venue so the girl will have no desire to go back to your place to "see your photography collection" or you to go back to her place to see something catchy she mentioned earlier.

Good luck!

I finally had some time to read through your thread and color me impressed. I used to go out to clubs a lot while wearing heels, skirts, and even a dress from time to time. Your experinces seem to make most of mine look down right tame. What I get from reading your posts is that not only does your confidence just ooze from you, you also have a lot of fun. In my opinion, fun is what it is all about. Also, from my experiences, nights out can be very hit or miss. Some nights are fantastic while others can be pretty strange. But if you are having fun, its what its all about. Also, one of the things that your postings remind me of, is that when out dressed in our freestyle garb, people never seem to understand that it is us who is observing them. They might be taken aback by what you are wearing, but we are the ones who really get to see human nature at work. And, I have found that there is no better conversation starter with a woman than wearing a great pair of shoes! I love reading your posts and look forward to the next round. It is Friday after all.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hey there everyone just a short post today i went out to The commercial hotel last night Saturday I wore my blue sort of denim skirt with a slight brigade look about it red button shirt, maroon sweater,& black cord blaser & anew pair of imitation snake skin concea;led platform stilletto shoes in red tones so the shirt ,sweater in reds matched in with the shoes great Well, of the conversations which i had last night, which were not to many one particular lady who was very pretty who saw me standing at the bar 2 or 3 times finally said " i really really love your shoes" and every time we crossed paths during the evening she smiled & made abig deal about my heels that made me feel great. The 2nd convo was with a very pretty girl again although plain but in girl next door sense asked me about skirt /heels& stockings on the bottom & mens clothes on top i explained that i tried to look sylish wearing the clothes that i did. She & her friend who were teachers both agreed that the overall look was neat & co ordinated & that i looked good that made me feel great. She also took my business card when i told her that i renovate bathrooms she said she may call ( i probably won't hold my breath) although she did say" do you come here often" & when i said "reasoably often" she said" i'll look out for you next time i'm here" she then said give me a kiss & offered up her cheek i obliged The third convo again saw me standing at the bar and we had afew brief words while she was getting drinks till alittle later in the evening when all her friends dissappeared briefly she becond me over to where she was sitting . i walked over sat down and said So what do you think about a guy wearing high heels stockings & a skirt & that led us off into a fairly lengthy conversation which the fact that i was dressed inpart female and part male clothing was actally quite co ordinated and the shoes and skirt worked well together with my guy clothes as well So if the ladies i'm meeting are saying that i must be doing something right so much for a short post cheers malinheels:wavey:

Congratulations on another successful outing. Yes, you must be doing something right with your outfits and high heels. You are so lucky to have met all of these women who are so open-minded about your attire. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

• 3 weeks later...

g'day everone well i suppose you all know that myself heelguy & Shoedre went for an evening heelmeet in Fitzroy last wed evening & after seeing shoedre's attire i decided that i need to show my legs a bit more so i dug out my shortest skirt which comes to just above my knee it's black and more in a jean style with pockets but subtle in styling I thought to myself i think i'll go to the singles night which is held in one of my local pokies clubs The Hoppers Crossing Club 'i went to this place about a month ago wearing pants and stillettos and caused a fair bit of contraversy so i thought tonight Friday i'll wear my short black skirt with a new pair of cobolt blue suead platfrm stelletos which have about 10 thin straps which criss cross over the top of your foot & have zips in the back they have about a 5inch heel, black panty hose black shirt & i bought a new tie with diagonal stripes on it the colours on the tie are cobolt blue which matches the shoes exactly( i took yhe shoes to the store to make sure that it did match) with a thinner line of black & a pin stripe of silver teamed up with my black cord blaser so all in black with bright cobolt blue shoes & matching blue tie ( yes i looked pretty smooth even if i do say so myself ) I walked into the venue got afew looks from the regulars sitting in the foyer lounge but didn't make eye contact with any of them just headed to the function room paid my cover charge & went to the bar and got my favorite light beer . So first up before i order the beer the barmaid sort of puts her head over the bar and says" Wow i really love your shoes where did you buy them" "target " was my reply "no way" she said "yeah definatly but i know that they don't have any more in this colour because i bought the last pair they had" " oh dam because that colour & style would go perfect with the dress that i've got, for a formal occasion i've got to go to". I get my drink & like last time i was there the guy / girl ratio is way out of whack so i scope the room then go sit at a table & watch what happens head off for another drink and check out the football scores when a guy says to me" how you doing whats with the shoes and skirt " i tell him that i'm trying to look abit different to everybody else and that i like wearing a skirt & heels . He asked how i do with the ladies itold him " ok i suppose i do have alot of girls approach me to talk to me" then he said" yeah it's not a bad angle i used to wear an eye patch that used to get results" Next the lady who runs the singles night acknowledges me and comes over ans says " it was quiet the last time you were here it's even quieter tonight" Isaid " it will pick up later probably" she didn't mention my attire tonight So now i'm sitting at the tall table on a barstool near the tv and the bar sort of watching what's going on, who's coming in, checking the football scores, when girl in green top approaches sits down at the barstool opposite me and askes the questions we chat for a while then she says "we'll have a dance later come and find me" OK thats cool she goes Next girl coming back from the bar wearing great pair of knee high boots and shiny lycra style pants walks towards me looks me up and down walks right up to me & pushes her pelvis into my knee says a cople of words i don't know what and then kisses me on the lips OKAAAYY then she tells me she is down from Byron Bay ok now thats starting to make sense and she is here with some old school chums and that she is having a great time in Melbourne She loves the fact that i'm wearing a skirt and loves my heels also and wants to dance with me a little later she kisses me again on the lips and wanders off OKAAAYY well this is turning into an interesting night . I must say at this point that i was a little apprehensive about wearing my short skirt to this venue and considering that last time i was here i was wearing pants & high heels but after the reaction i've had from the others at this place it was well worth wearing the skirt Even the bar staff noticed how much attention i was getting from the ladies compared with the other guys all dressed the same and standing around in groups , baaahhh , opps is that sarcasm, Have to go now but will definatly finsh the story latter as there is more to tell cheers malinheels:wavey:

hi again & to continue so the girl from Byron bay has gone and actually i watch where she goes and i notice that her group of friends includes a girl with glasses who is a little overweight but not to much, and is wearing a french maids uniform with thick spiderweb tights, now this girl has rather large breasts which i must say were spilling out of her french maids uniform in a most delightfull way.

So while i'm watching whats happening down at the dance floor another lady, who is a little overweight and wearing a red & black top with black pants & black heeled boots and has a stunningly pretty face comes over to me & sits on the barstool opposite me and starts up the conversation ( this is really true and it's like a procession of girls coming to talk to me ) she asks me about my heels and i answer and then the chat moves to where we live and she says she comes from Torquay which is about an hour from where we are at hoppers crossing it's a beach resort & she tells me that she lives on the Esplanade which is water front property , i tell her that i'm seriosly impressed with her address and where does she work , well it turns out she is a doctor and she works in geelong which is a regional city about 45 mins from hoppers crossing . the song playing changes, she says" i love this song come dance with me" so i did, now this lady as i said is a little overweight but she has the most gorgeous face & certainly new how to move her body & was very sexy so we danced a couple of songs and then went to sit down & cool off . I went back to her table with her & she introduced me to the guy she was sitting with who turned out to be her brother . I'm not sure he was to impressed with his sister dancing with a guy in heels & a skirt but that was his problem.

so chatting some more to the doc who's name is kimberly she askes me how old do i think she is now i'm beginning to think that these questions are a trap so i take along hard look at her & remembring that last time i played guess the age i was 10 years out i thought she was 28 & was actually 38 she looked about 30 i thought so i'll go a little higher and that will probably be close so i said 35 Bong wrong answer she is only 32 now i've got egg on my face so then i ask how old do ypou mthionk i am she says 43 dind ding ding ding yes good for my ego but no i told her i'm older than that 46 she says , no older than that i said i'm 48 i cheated 4 years no it's not good & i felt bad when i told her that. Kimberly excused herself & walked off toward the rest rooms

I went to get another drink & sat at the high table again to check the football scores when another very slim girl with glasses who is coming back from the bar stops and says" well it's really nice to see somebody not dressed the same as everybody else and i really love your skirt & shoes" i thanked her so much for her compliment and she said "if you want some company please feel free to come and sit at our table we'd love to have you there" do you people beleive what i m writing here because not in my wildest dreams would i have thought that the interaction i'm having with females would be possible for a guy wearing a skirt, stockings & high heels

The girl in the french maid uniform was sitting alone bopping along to the music and all her friends were dancing so i thought i'll go up and talk to her and see if she wants to dance ,why not the guy in a skirt dancing with a girl in a french maid uniform, so i went and asked she said no i don't want to at the moment ," Hey are you wearing a skirt"" yes & high heels" she looked down and checked out my shoes she looked up and with the bigest smile on her face she said" i love that you are wearing a skirt i really do i love it we introduced ourselves, I can't remember her name but she was a friend of miss Byron Bay who i'd met earlier, Who at that moment came off the dance floor, grabbed the front of french maid girls uniform& pulled it up as she was nearly falling out of it, fmg said meet mal look he's wearing a skirt & high heels isn't it great! miss byron bay sat down on my lap kissed me on the lips again and said" i met him before"

miss byron bay got up and went back on the dance floor and FMG said "isn't she gorgeous we are going to have a great time in bed tonight she has got a gorgeous pu#@Y :wave: maybe we should take you home with us:w00t2::):w00t2:now is this every mans dream 2 girls 1guy in high heels PROBABLY, but not for me tonight:mecry:unfortunatly the girls had somehow offended management and along with their guy friends who to me really looked a bit anti social /dangerous i decided that i would stay here and see how things panned out with doctor kim. Yes i may die wondering i,m not sure that situation presents it's self to often.

they,ve left i go back to my barstool dr kim is still not back & her brother is not around either i think she is gone i'm sitting there for two minutes when the girl in the green top becons me to come to the dance floor with her OK i go up there and we have a couple of dances and then this guy with a big long beard comes up cuts in ans starts making out with the girl in the green top I think whAT THE FCUK and go to leave the dance floor i think i may have been used as a tease, when a woman grabs me & pushes me toward an older lady probably in her late 40s early 50s dancing on the dance floor we dance a little she is quite good looking and great body we introduce ourselves she says her name is gerry I immeadiatly think of gerry hall in that Brian ferry music clip with her wearing that leopard skin costume , I ask gerry what she thinks about a guy wearing high heels and a skirt she says that she is cool with it and that it must take a lot of guts to wear that into a venue she asks the usual gay question which i think i'm getting sick of, but i'm never rude to those who ask because i'm the one pushing the envelope she proceeds to tell me she has got 380 pairs of shoes & boots all in boxes labelled in fact her whole spare room is decked out with shelves to keep her shoes i tell her i'm envious . Which leads me to another thought has the world changed so much here i am aguy in his early 50s going to night clubs wearing high heel shoes skirts, stockings and i'm bieng chatted up by women faster than i can keep count and having a really fun time how long has this been going on????? night hasn't finished but i can't type any more

cheers malinheels:w00t2:

Congratulations on this wonderful, successful outing. I am close in age to you and I think this is so cool that you are having so much fun and positive feeback while wearing the attire you are wearing and high heels. It is fun reading your posts and I hope you'll continue to keep us posted on future outings.

So now i'm sitting at the tall table on a barstool near the tv and the bar sort of watching what's going on, who's coming in, checking the football scores, when girl in green top approaches sits down at the barstool opposite me and askes the questions we chat for a while then she says "we'll have a dance later come and find me" OK thats cool she goes

...the girl in the green top becons me to come to the dance floor with her OK i go up there and we have a couple of dances and then this guy with a big long beard comes up cuts in ans starts making out with the girl in the green top I think whAT THE FCUK and go to leave the dance floor i think i may have been used as a tease....

What an amazing night! 2 women, man in heels. I've only closed a deal like that once.

Regarding the guy in the beard. It was most likely 1 of 2 things:

1. Jealousy plot line. Like you said, she may have danced with you to instigate the jealousy of another man. Because she did initiate convo with you earlier in the night, I doubt she was "using" you in the purest sense of the term.

2. Most likely it was an Alpha Male Other Guy (AMOG) trying to demonstrate his social and sexual dominance over the target. Yes, sadly, this tribal like behavior still occurs in modern society. It's a fact of life in nightclubs especially and with the prevalence of dating sciences for men proliferating through the internet like wildfire, it's become quite common.

Personally, I find it annoying because it's based on a Win/Lose paradigm instead of the Win/Win I like to live my life by. There's enough women to go around for everyone, why resort to "king of the hill" games we played when we were 8 and 9 to prove social dominance? Recently I had one guy pull some cute blonde I was talking to literally away from our convo. About 5 minutes later, I went back to the girl, got eye contact, grabbed her hand and pulled her away to an almost hidden section/other side of the bar. Last night I had some guy try to interrupt my conversation with a really cute blonde, so I moved my body so my back was totally turned to him and continued my convo as if nothing happened.

You may as well prepare yourself for similar high pressure social situations in the future because it's not going away.

Thanks guys for your comments and kneehighs i do enjoy your analasis as i'm recently separated after bieng married for25 years an been out of the game i've got alot of catching up to do So Dr Kim comes back and sits at the table she was at before, talking to her brother,and sort of bopping along in her seat so i go over and ask her to dance some more . we hit the dance floor but some how i don't really think she is interested, so we dance on more song and then go sit down It's getting near the end of the night and the place is thinning out i head up to the bar for a mineral water and the bar man starts talking to me asks if i've had a good night to which i reply sure have so he starts to ask me about the way i'm dressed and we discuss it a bit and he says" well i've noticed you ve been dancing up there with quite afew different ladies not like most of the guys here" and that maybe he should try wearing a skirt & heels to attract attention & where did i buy my shoes & skirt i told him i bought them from Target and that if your going to buy some make sure you try them on before you buy them , So dr kim is still sitting at the table and i thought well i'm going to ask her if she wants to kick on somwhere else seeing as it's winding down here so over i go and squat down beside her and ask away she says " no going to head off home to Torquay on call tomorrow you know doctor stuff" so i said" well that ok but what i'd like to do if your interested is give you my card and ask wether you may be interested in going out one evening soon maybe to see Jersey boys ( the musical ) its closing soon and i'd like to see it maybe we could go together, it might be fun" she said she hadn't seen the show and would like to see it and that she would call me I'm not holding my breath decide to go i m 3rd last out get acouple of galkers looking at me from the poker machine area as i'm leaving, head to the car, i'm not feeling tired so i think what else can i do. Decide head offto another club which goes till 3 am The Tigers Club in hoppers Crossing , Arrive walk in order a mineral water the band is still playing and there is lots of people there a much younger set i'm not feeling to comfortable where the band is [playing so walk around the other side where it's more a lounge area ,really thirsty so get another mineral water and go and sit at one of the chairs the manager of the place (female ) looks at me and says" oh dress" i reply " no skirt" she then says "skirt" i Think i rattled her she came back & forth afew times looking up toward the tv but i could see she was checking out my skirt & shoes she never said any more. sat there for 10 mins i suppose and went back to the bar more mineral water . actually i like standing at the bar wearing my heels & skirt everybody comes to the bar and thats where the conversations start. they can't miss meat the bar first off some guy askes if i'm having agood night and i reply " yeah pretty good " he askes acouple of questions and then meets a lady he knows and wanders off next a lady in probably her mid to late thirties or early forties ( i think i'm going to stop trying to estimate ladies ages ) walks toward me & the bar and says" hi do you know if they give you cash over the bar or whether you have to use the atm i reply" i think the atm is out of order as the guy a few miniutes ago said he could not get it to work" so she ended up asking the bar staff went to the atm and was back in about 3 mins Now this lady was not to bad not as good looking as dr kim but she did have a very nice pair of boobs which were rather pointy she ordered her drinks and while they were getting them she said" your a bit unusual wearing a skirt and high heels in here whats the story did you lose a bet or something" " no i like wearing heels & skirts" was my reply so we chatted a little more and then she said " my friends & i saw you when you walked in in your skirt and we've discussed you and we've come to the conclusion that if you want to wear that in here we shouldn'nt judge you so if you'd like to come out and talk with us that would be fine. So i'm taken aback a little thinking that these people are discussing me as if they have some rights about wether i come in here or not . any way i said thanks & i may well come out in a little while Next arather short red headed man approaches and he is not happy not happy one little bit that i'm wearing a skirt and high heels & he is pointing out that i'm likly to get into serious trouble, NOT FROM HIM but from some one unknown. now this guy was drunk & was bieng a nuisance and the bar staff noticed that he was hassling me so the bar maid said to him" you have to back off and leave him alone . he protested saying that it wasn't right that i was dressed like that, the bar maid said " we like him here he's cool " now the bouncer had come over and he was not looking to impressed at the drunk so they moved this guy along and all was good next ( am i having a good night tonight or what ) another lady approaches and says" how are you having a good night "" sure am " was my reply " whaat about you" "yes pretty good we've been to about 4 places tonight We started at the Hoppers Club ( thats where i was earlier ) and then we went on to"then she calls out to her friends who are sitting at a table 3 other ladies 1 very good looking the other 2 as well as the one i'm talking to are average and askes for the name of the places they had been" The terminus Hotel & the blah blah hotel I can't remember then she says " i really like your shoes & you really do have great legs too " "thanks for the compliments & it looks like you ladies are out on the town tonight" " Yes it has to be done on occasion" she said She walked back to her table and i decided it was time to go the feet were starting to hurt lots of dancing tonight in 5 inch heels & standing around as i'm leaving i walk past the 4 ladies and say" well had a good night ladies " they all say yes and they are still looking for something more to do" isuggest that there is probably not much more happening at 2.45 am ( i could have invited them back to my place ) they start asking me about my shoes and do they hurt my feet and i tell them they are now i ask them how do they think i look .They all say i look smart almost business like they all commented on what great legs i had and wished that their legs looked as good as mine and that if they had legs like that then they would wear shoes like i was wearing so this compliment fest is making me feel great near the end of my evening because as i said earlier in my first of this 3 part post i thought i was looking pretty smooth actually the best looking lady of the four said that she thought that i was definatly the best dressed person in the whole place and that the jacket & skirt looked great and she loved the way i'd matched the colour of my shoes with my tie or should it be the other way around another nice compliment I thought to myself later the next day may be i should have given them my card as well and next time they were going out together maybe i could come along it would be fun going out with a unch of ladies me dressed in my skirt and heels and the 4 of them . Still have to be a bit quicker to take advantage of situations which are seemingly coming my way but i'm not capitalizing on still can't stop thinking about miss byron bay & french maids uniform girl 2 girls and me DOOOHH cheers malinheels:wavey:

Mal, your detailed descriptions of your outings make fascinating reading, and you have dispelled all kinds of notions of what men THINK gals like or don't like as well as what other men would or wouldn't do. The bar man thinking about wearing heels and skirts - that was great! The drunk being a nuisance - if you weren't wearing heels and skirt, he'd have found some other thing about you to pick on - your outfit was just convenient. Let us know if Dr. Kim goes out with you, and good luck with her and your other women friends. Your outfit is sure a great icebreaker! I definitely look forward to hooking up with you on my next visit down under! Keep up the great writing! Steve

You'll get better results if you learn how to close a date on the spot, rather than assume the woman will call you based off you passing out your business card. Don't delay in closing the date, time and location if and when a woman is interested, just close for it right then and there. In other words, strike while the iron is hot before her everyday life (family, career, friends) kicks in and all your attraction and comfort loses steam.

Hey there johnieheel steve 63130 & kneehighs thanks guys for your comments and compliments and analasis it certainly was a good night, the only thing i'm worried about now is that the next time i go out it will be tame compared to this one . Oh well that will be a risk i'll have to take cheers malinheels :wave:

Hi there fellow wearers of high heels, those of you who have been following my thread would probably think that this guy in melbourne is fairly upbeat and outgoing with regard to his heel wearing/ skirt wearing and has obviously got a reasonably thick skin. I wonder if this persona who appears when i slip my skirt & heels on is as 'with it' as he would like to think, and i'm typing this today with a :wave: on my face The reason for this is that yesterday my ex wife whom i've been separated from for about 9 months now, came over to confront me about the fact that some one she knows told her that she had seen me filling my car at the gas station wearing heels & cross dressed. Now this dosen't bother me bieng seen like that but the embarrasment for my ex was extreme & also my little daughter who is only 11. The only problem with the sighting is that i can't remember going to the gas station wearing heels or a skirt for about a month & when i did last go, the gas station i went to was deserted apart from me and the attendant, so either this person saw me along time ago or there is someone else wearing a skirt & heels who looks like me ( highly unlikly hey ) The result of the embarrasment caused to the ex wife and daughter has resulted in the daughter not wanting to see me until i go and seek professional help to help me deal with my mental disorder , more so that she would be embarressed alienated if one of the parents of my daughters friends saw me like that ( very valid points ) i don't want to make life difficult for my daughter god knows that it's already difficult enough for a young girl of 11 to accept that her dad wears high heeled shoes & skirts. I didn't want to tell my daughter about my heel wearing but the ex wife backed me into a corner and said if i didn't tell her she would , that was at the time we were about to split. So what should i do i've been down the I WILL STOP & WON'T DO IT AGAIN trail , i've done the- throw all the shoes away , only to go back and re stock the wardrobe a couple of months later . i've been wearing high heels since i was about 14 years old , i've been wearing skirts for probably the last 5 years. i don't know if i get professional help wether they are going to change anything Unfortunatly i was one of those guys who didn't tell their prospective wife that i had a thing for high heels, in fact i kept it hidden for most of our married life, i thought i was so ultra weird. It wasn't until i found HHP that i realized that i'm not the only one in the world like this . ( yes i know this is not ground breaking infomation thet i'm passing on here) but what do i do I want to see my daughter i don't think that there is any way for re concilliation with my wife as i've broken the trust bond long ago and with the continual lying about giving up the shoes and not doing it i've pretty much burned my bridges with her. I just don't know! I probably don't have any choice but to seek some professional help if i'm going to see my daughter maybe they could recommend a good surgeon who could perform a labodomy , that would probably fix my disorder!!!!!!! So my next thought is what has the need to wear high heels cost me I didn't choose to have this desire for high heels it just was there i did activly persue the desire and i did activly try to dispell the desire eventually the high heels have directly or indirectly caused my marriage to fail due to me not bieng honest about them They have caused me to have a fractured relationship with my son who i haven't discussed here they have caused me to have a strained relationship with my daughter which is more than likely to result in me going to have to listen to some overpriced professional delve into my brain and ask me questions about how my parents treated me etc. to ascertain what is wrong with me. Maybe some of you good people out ther have got some ideas ??? I've asked my ex wife to look at this site to try to help her understand what's going on with me but she has got completly closed mind on the subject and won't entertain the idea that a guy wearing heels could be anything but deviant . Well enough of the down post & i'd really like to hear your comments guys or if there are any girls out there who read this yours as well cheers malinheels:wavey:

oh wow Mal, im so sorry to hear about your predicament. I'll keep it short.. I dont think professional help is what you need. I think that if seeing and being a part of your son and daughter's lives means more to you than being who you truely believe you are, then the only way to over-come the it is to go completely cold turkey, throw out the clothes and the shoes, make it so that if you even think about them you can immediatly distract yourself with something else. On the other hand, i have a friend who i once spoke to about cross-dressing (she had no idea about my indulgences) and she told me about one of her friends who's father is a cross-dresser, who's family abandoned him and wanted nothing to do with him because of it, the end result being him forced to move to Queensland from Melbourne and have absolutely no contact what so ever with his family. His Daughter still see's him maybe once a year, and is definately not comfortable with the fact her father is a cross dresser, but is old enough to realise that no matter what, this is her one and only father, so she loves him either way. I hope you find what works best for you, and that someday you can look back on all of this safe in the knowledge that you made the correct and right descision. Heelguy

I can understand ho you feel as this is what I'm going through currently with my fiancee whom was aware of my liking to heels and women's clothing and is all so closed minded. It is a frustrating place to be. On one hand you are who you are and I'm sure you don't tell your ex wife how to dress. And then on the other hand you have got your daughter whom you must care about alot. As heelguy said professional help is not what you need as you don't have a mental illness. Hell it's not even a gender identity disorder. Your just a guy who like heels like alot of us and one should not be judged on the shoes or clothes they wear. As for advice, I know how hard it is to just stop being you but it might pay in your case for the sake of your daughter for a short period of time to keep it to a minimum. If you think your daughter is mature enough to talk to her about it then you could try to explain why you dress you do and try and teach her the values of not judging a book by its cover. As for you ex wife I think you need to have a real good honest open discussion with her. If you like the way you are and don't want to stop dressing the way you are then tell her, be honest with her. Tell her that you care about your daughter and you want to continue to see her. Unfortunately there is never going to be an easy answer here. There's 3 people involved with this and that you, your daughter and your ex. You need to do what make you happy. You need to do what make you ex happy as to see you daughter and last you need to keep your daughter happy as so she will want to see you. Regardless of what you decide I'm sure all of us here are will to lend an ear and advice for you.

Oh, what a predicament, malinheels

I was a teenager when I discovered that my trying to stop wearing girls shoes (both flats and high heels) was futile. With that realization came my promise to myself that I would never -- as in "ever never" -- try to stop wearing girls shoes again. Because every time I purged myself of my girls shoes and tired to quit, I couldn't. The psychological desire was so strong after a short periods of time, usually a month or six weeks, I began to feel physically ill and it was only after wearing a pair of high heels would my physical state return to normal.

I can remember the precise moment that I made that promise. And, along with that promise came the realization that I would have to tell any woman that I became romantically involved with, that I loved to wear heels as soon as it became apparent that we were going to be more than just boyfriend/girlfriend.

Not only did I believe that I owed it to the any prospective life-mate to give to her all of the information concerning my background and character that she was entitled to have, to base her decision about my acceptability to be the father of her children and her mate for the rest of our lives -- No secrets. No hidden surprises that would destroy her faith in me or cause her to regret her decision -- but, I also realized that by telling her upfront it would also be the best thing that I could do for my own welfare. My knowing that I wasn't ever going to have to "hide" and/or deceive her about this "hidden" aspect of my personality would relieve me of the large burden of having to "be in the closet" and trying to explain why I was "hiding" woman's shoes when she discovered them after we were married and had two or three children to consider.

Bottom line!!! I don't believe that any professional is going to help you "quit." If anything, they'll only help you with "handling it." Additionally, they might be able to provide you with a proven strategy to deal with your children and, perhaps, your wife -- the sticky point there is that your wife will have to agree to seeing the Dr. herself and consent to having your children talk with the therapist.

What isn't clear to me about your situation, is who told the daughter? And, if it was your wife, why did she tell her? How can any 11 year old girl have the maturity to accurately sort out the moral ramifications of her father cross dressing? Unless, of course, her opinion was colored by your wife's explanation and opinion.

Bottom line: You're in for a very complicated rough time. I wish you well going forward. But, I'm afraid you aren't going to have any peaceful days for a while to come.

The one thing that I wouldn’t do right now, however is get rid of any of your shoes or female clothing. I know that in your current mindset, you think that the first step towards redemption is to throw everything away. That won’t help the situation. You’ve already stated that you’ve promised over and over to your wife that you would quit and change. Getting rid of things now won’t give you any piece of mind and certainly won’t convince your ex-wife and/or children that you serious. Purging at this time will only get rid of the items that you currently have on hand. And you’ll only have to rebuild your collection after you see that all has failed and you still need the shoes and skirts in your life.

Good luck.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 has covered a number of very important issues.

1. Your choice of fashion is not an illness. Don't treat it as such.

2. Your ex-wife needs to realise that her ideas of moral conduct don't concern you. She can hate it as much as she likes, but you have rights and seeing you daughter is not up to your ex-wife.

3. Any issues that your daughter may have with your choices is between you and her. If you need to get a professional to explain to her that you are not sick, do it. If you need to restrain yourself while she's around, I'm sure you won't mind.

4. Don't purge! You'll regret it if you do.

5. Future relationships will require that you be honest. It will be better for all involved.

Again, as Bubba136 said,

You're in for a very complicated rough time. I wish you well going forward. But, I'm afraid you aren't going to have any peaceful days for a while to come.

I'm sure we can chat more about it when we meet next.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.