malinheels of melbourne

malinheels

and continuing so we got adrink and started chatting some more she apparently is a commercial artist and she asked what i do bla blah so her friend asks so how long have you been cross dresing to which i replied" i'm not really cross dressing only partially" and went on to explain my point of view, now joice who asked me to dance says "well i suppose it's fair enough because i'm wearing pants and flat shoes what's the difference if your wearing a skirt & heels" " my point exactly nobody questions you about what you are wearing" so we continued wiyh the small talkand Joyce went off to visit the ladies room and i went to get adrink as i was standing waiting at the bar one of the organizers approached , she is quite good looking probably in her late 30s early 40s and says " so whats your name" " mal " "nice to meet you Mal I'm Lilly" , lilly then hands me a little orange coloured ticket and says " Here take this and you will get a free drink, i've noticed you a couple of times at some of our other events and i've wanted to talk to you but i haven't had the chance because i'm working, would you like to meet ( i can't remember the name ) she is one of our newer crew" so this quite lovely tall blonde girl with long hair in tight jeans and pointy toe boots comes over and shakes my hand, she looks about 23 or so and starts chatting to me about this and that then she says " i'm really a very boring person i live by myself I've got two cats and i like going to bingo" I'm thinking to myself whats wrong with this girl she is great looking , nice body , can seem to speak well enough, is bright enough to hold down two jobs, why hasn't she got 22 boy friends Next she says " i think i'm going to end up a spinster with my 2 cats and bingo intrest" I say " probably abit early to start thinking about becoming a spinster " then she says " I'm much older than what i look you know guess how old i am " What is it about people wanting you to guess how old they are it can end badly for both parties with one bad guess LOL . So ok i'll play i'm thinking you look about 23 so i'll say 28.

I tell her 28 she points her finger upwards , next guess 29, finger up ok so next guess 35 i'm thinking she points her finger down " i'm 33 years old" she says. god she's just a baby and thinking about bieng a spinster

anyhow she goes on to tell me that she works in Altona with her day job and that she will be going to Williamstown on thusday night at aparticular hotel which hosts an evening called bogan bingo, she will definatly be there with her moccasins on ( moccasins in australia are sort of a shoe type of ugg boot and are genarally not worn in public unless you are a bogan) so i'm wondering why this very pretty girl is telling me all this information????? !!!!!!

Joyce returns and i get her a drink and we are talking for quite a while and then she says "i hope you don't mind but i'm going to have a dance with my girlfriend" " no thats cool with me " i said and off she went i went and got myself a mineral water and was standing opposite the bar sort of leaning on the back wall, was there for about 10 mins when this lady approaches and says " so whats with the skirt and high heels are you a cross dresser" to which i replied "probably a partial cross dresser because i'm wearing mens clothing above the waist" " so how long have you been doing this" " well wearing skirts and stockings probably only for 6or 7 years but i've been wearing high heels since i was about 14 " " And do you wear that all the time" " no usually only when i go out " " not at work" " no not practical at work" " What do you do " " renovate bathrooms" " and what do you do in your spare time " " well because i run my own business that keeps me pretty busy but i i like to see good theatre when i can, comedy, i've recently started taking swing dance classes which is fun" "I have been doing latin dancing for a few years now any how i'm Chris" " nice to meet you i'm Mal " She then said " you know not many men want to go to the theatre i' ve got a connection with the Melbourne theatre Company and i get quite afew tickets so if your interested i'll take your card and give you a call and we could go along."

Well this is new territory for me i'm thinking so i dig out a card and give it to chris ans she promptly puts it into her purse , she excuses herself and heads off toward the powder room. I was standing waiting for Chris to come back when JO who i'd met a couple of weeks ago comes up & says "are you having agood night" " yes and what about you" " Oh so so and did you go to the night at the hoppers Crossing Club last week" itold her i was'nt well last week and didn't go then she asked how my swing dancing classes were going, ( i'm impresed she was paying attention when i was talking to her the other week ) I said" that they were good but i hadn't been the week i was sick" I told her then that she was looking beautiful again tonight she gave me the little smile, She then said"well i'm heading off now" reached her face up and kissed me and said bye

NOW WHAT AM I TO THINK ABOUT THIS

I notice that Joyce is standing on the same wall as i am about 10 feet away talking to her friend and another guy so i walk up to Joyce and say

" i thought that i'd lost you" " No i was just dancing with my friend ,she was still warm and smiling at me so i asked her to dance some more, she headed for the floor we danced a couple & then there was a slow song so i moved in and put my arm around her and we slow danced that song & then when the next one came on also slow she shifted her arms and put them both around my neck and we cuddled in close , i whispered in her ear that this was nice , so the evening is drawing toward the end and i visit the rest room of which there is only 2 and lilly the organizer is coming out of one and asks" are you having agood night " to which i reply" Yep

pretty good thanks" and when i evaluate it i think i've had a reasonable evening i've met Joyce and had fun with her , Jo who i thought i'd never see again chatted and kissed me , the organizer new girl is giving me information about where she will be on thursday night , Chris the lady who asked for my card who said she would call with a theatre date and i've been looking around and there were alot of guys who didn't have 1 10th of the interaction with the ladies that i had,

So on returning from the rest room i start dancing with Joyce again 2 more songs then i need more water i ask Joyce to come with me up to the bar i take her hand as we walk up there i get the drinks and say " Well Joyce i've had fun with you this evening how would you like to go on a date with me and i was thinking she would say yeah that would be great but

she said " A DATE thats really heavy, i just want to have fun"( that Cindy Lauper song immeadiatly springs to mind) i'm taken a back a little and then i said " it's ok if you don't want to, i'd rather you be honest with me, saying oh yaeh and i take your number and call and then you make excuses why you can't go, better to be up front honest. She then said " my friend is waiting out the front i'd better go" i said really had a nice evening with you" She looked up at me kissed me and said BYE

so thats another friday night with Malinheels

cheeers for now :)

So on returning from the rest room i start dancing with Joyce again 2 more songs then i need more water i ask Joyce to come with me up to the bar i take her hand as we walk up there i get the drinks and say " Well Joyce i've had fun with you this evening how would you like to go on a date with me and i was thinking she would say yeah that would be great but

she said " A DATE thats really heavy, i just want to have fun"( that Cindy Lauper song immeadiatly springs to mind) i'm taken a back a little and then i said " it's ok if you don't want to, i'd rather you be honest with me, saying oh yaeh and i take your number and call and then you make excuses why you can't go, better to be up front honest. She then said " my friend is waiting out the front i'd better go" i said really had a nice evening with you" She looked up at me kissed me and said BYE

so thats another friday night with Malinheels

cheeers for now :)

D is a four letter word. I never use it.

Of course other guys here may have a different view, but from my experiences (that lead to sex...then you can turn it into anything you want) it's always best framed as "hang out/have a drink/have a beer" which implies the least social pressure possible for the girl.

The KEY (I'm learning too) is to always frame yourself as a sexual option, yet still be a friend. I do this by generating attraction in women.

Generating attraction is key. Learn how to make attraction a priority, the rapport and comfort will come naturally to you.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody , yes i'm definatly alive & kicking and have just been a bit busy of late which is why i haven't posted . But i've been out and about a bit and will shortly give you all an update.

cheers for now Malinheels :)

:)

• 1 month later...

Hey there ,how are you everybody, been out there having a short relationship with a lady i met at one of the singles nights i've been going to. her name was Teena & she was a few years younger than me ( yes good for my ego) she actually approached me after seeing me afew times dressed in my skirt & high heels and thought that i had enormous self confidence going out dressed in skirt & heels any how we had a short relationship with me calling it off after about 6 weeks because i couldn't see it going anywhere. The nice thing for me though was that it did my self confidence a world of good knowing that i could be accepted by someone bieng just who i am & wearing just what i want with no ramifications . So we finished up about 2 weeks ago and i'm looking to get out and about again to find my next adventure post again soon cheers malinheels :wave:

Hello Mal I am reasonably new to this forum. Yours was one of the first threads I read through, probably because the word 'Melbourne' in the title caught my eye. I did (and do) enjoy reading your adventures and particularly about the Melbourne meet with heelguy and shoedre. I've been meaning to ask you, the heels in your avatar, are they Target heels?? I work at Target and sometimes have to help tidy the shoes which I make out as if it's just another job to do but I love it. Unfortunately my store is one of the smaller ones, so we don't get the full range of shoes. There is often quite a few size 11 shoes on clearance at my store. Look forward to reading about the next of your outings! Tights

Call me Tights!

Hi there ilovetights yes they are Target shoes but they were only at the larger stores i buy afew of my shoes at target size 11 inexpensive & reasonable quality considering price. i think it's nearly time to catch up with heelguy & shodre again maybe for a pre christmas drink maybe you would like to come along too if we can get something organized. i haven't been to one of my favorite places for a while The commercial Hotel in Yarraville as the weather is warming up ,it's always agood saturday night cheers malinheels:wavey: PS nice to see there is another Melbourne heeler cheers

Hey there ,how are you everybody, been out there having a short relationship with a lady i met at one of the singles nights i've been going to. her name was Teena & she was a few years younger than me ( yes good for my ego) she actually approached me after seeing me afew times dressed in my skirt & high heels and thought that i had enormous self confidence going out dressed in skirt & heels any how we had a short relationship with me calling it off after about 6 weeks because i couldn't see it going anywhere. The nice thing for me though was that it did my self confidence a world of good knowing that i could be accepted by someone bieng just who i am & wearing just what i want with no ramifications . So we finished up about 2 weeks ago and i'm looking to get out and about again to find my next adventure post again soon

cheers malinheels :wave:

Good to hear from you again and congratulations on your latest outings. I am so glad you met a woman who was open to you wearing the attire you were wearing, I am just sorry it didn't work out better for you and her. Anxious to read your next post soon.

• 2 months later...

hapy new year to all on HHP yes i've been M I A for a while & thought i'd just do aquick update Last post i was saying i'd had a short relationship with a woman Teena and had broken it off with her as i didn't see it going any where. Well met up with her again and we picked up where we left off for another few weeks but as i suspected it wasn't going to work out so finished it with her 2 days after new year. Done and dusted Last night tuesday night the eve of Australia day went to one of the over 30s singles partys at a club in Toorak , got there about 10.30 the place was pretty well jumping, upstairs the music is more 70s 80s 90s & downstairs more your house dance party mix. stayed upstairs for a while and not much happening so ventured downstairs and it was really pumping. I didn't mention that i was wearingmy what looks like skirt suit in biege / taupe colour with red shirt and pinkish/ black imitation animal print stilletto sandles wiith patent black platforms & heels 5 inch heels. I'm there a couple of minutes and this attractive blonde approaches me & says " hey how are you do you remember me"? I couldn't place her SHe said" imet you about 6 months ago at one of these nights at Fairfie;ld you were takling to my friend Joan" the penny dropped yes i remembered her, we chatted a bit and she moved on. Walked around the room a bit watching the dance floor when this lady in a pink dress approaches me and says some words to me i can't really hear, the music is very loud i nod and smile she steps back, i look around and she smiles at me checking out my shoes and skirt she comes over again and says would you like to join us. I say thanks that would be great, so iwalk toward her she introduces herself " i'm Lana points to a guy and this is coz and a woman sitting down is ( i can't remember ) so i start chatting with Lana who has long sort of frizzy / curly hair quite pleasant looking , the only thing detracting was her slightly buck teeth, so we chatted on & off, she went to the dance floor with coz who was a shaved head italian guy who seemed to me to be abit dorky but nice enough . He was flirting with Lana quite a bit . Any how lana said to me " your quite a brave guy coming dressed in heels & a skirt" to which i replied " i don't think to much brave but different & unusual " so blah blah etc Then says to me We're going to dance will you come too. I declined saying that it was to hot . Well in avery short time they were back and Coz was flirting with Lana still but she was still chatting with me also ,i was feeling awkward about it, I thought i'll write my number on a piece of paper and slip it into her hand but i had no pen I asked the barstaff if they had a pen NO so i'm wondering what to do , I'm sort of holding on to this little slip of paper & Lana turns to me and says " would you like my phone number" to which i replied"YES i most certainly would"she was looking for apen to write it on my piece of paper but didn't have one either, so i got my phone out and she told me the number & watched me key it into my phone even double checking it to make sure it was right! I said" i'll call you soon" she replied " i really hope you do so we can talk where you don't have to shout" I wonder how Coz was feeling while she was giving me her number . We chated a little more I told her i was going to head out now , she leaned in and gave me alittle kiss on the lips and said " call me " i said" I will' I left to head home ! 1.30 am i headed up stairs to get a water before i head home , i'm standing at the bar drinking my water and this girl sitting at the couch is looking over at me, a guy on her left sitting right beside her and her female friend sitting to the right............to be continued :silly:

Mal! it's SO good to hear from you again! i've been wondering where the bloody hell you've gotten to! :silly: please continue with the story soon! im dying to hear the rest :unsure: when's the next meetup? im sure ilovetights would be keen to come along too! i haven't heard from ShoeDre for a while either...

Great to hear your story Mal - I may have seen you (or another Melbourne heeler) a few weeks ago, I was down in Melbourne on a business trip for a day, and was walking down Collins st and saw a guy in what looked to be stiletto boots!

Hey there iamduff nice to see another melbourne heeler around & no it wasn't me that you saw i haven't been to the city for a while & i haven't been wearing boots either ( to hot ) but you may want to catch up next time we have alittle melbourne heel meet , there seems to be abit more interestin guys heeling stay in touch malinheels:wavey: sorry your not a melb guy no matter good to hear from you anyway where do you hail from?

Yo Heelguy hows things with you buddy i read your getting out & about and i did get your text prior to christmas but was just so fuc%&ng busy i didn't have time to get back to you ,sorry dude. Anyway i beleive all as good with your lady friend and hey i'm up to have another high heel adventure with you and whoever else may wish to strutt along maybe a saturday arvo / evening soon What do you think cheers malinheels :silly:

Yo Heelguy hows things with you buddy i read your getting out & about and i did get your text prior to christmas but was just so fuc%&ng busy i didn't have time to get back to you ,sorry dude.

Anyway i beleive all as good with your lady friend and hey i'm up to have another high heel adventure with you and whoever else may wish to strutt along maybe a saturday arvo / evening soon What do you think

cheers malinheels :silly:

Everything's going good thanks, just working my butt off trying to save for a new car and to move out with the GF :unsure: how about you? That's okay mate, i guessed things might have been abit hectic on your end!

it would be great to catch up again very soon, saturday night would probably suit me better as sometimes i work on saturdays during the day, i haven't seen him around here lately but hopefully ShoeDre would be keen for coming along again, and im sure that ilovetights would enjoy getting out and meeting us! i went to visit him at work one day as it turns out he works in the shopping center where i did my first public heeling, he wasn't working that day though so we still haven't met! feel free to organise something as im usually free most weekends, apart from the weekend starting the 11th feb, my girly's down from Sydney then :-?

Hey guys so this girl stands up and says" hey i want to meet you ,your wearing a skirt and really high heels why ? " Well I don't want to look like every other guy in this place & i find that when i'm dressed this way that i have more interaction with people than when i'm dressed in regular guy clothes" And so the conversation continued for about half an hour, with the four of us ending with the good looking female who's name was Angela and who was telling me she was47 years old ( she looked about35 tops to me) saying here i'll give you my number which i punched into the phone & called her immeadiatly to give her my number. So off i went that night with 2 numbers in my phone. I sent atext message to Lana the next day because she seemed really interested in meeting again but she didn't reply till the next day and her message was cool / cold . I text her again in reply but she never contacted back . Oh Well The next weekend there was another singles event at The royal motor yacht club at Williamstown which i'd heard was quite good ,( the lady who runs these singles events approached me last time and said that i should try wearing jeans to the next event & that i'd probably do better with the ladies dressed that way) so i thought well i'll give it atry so i went out and bought myself anew pair of jeans I took a leaf out of kneehighs book and went and tried on some womens jeans as well as some mens and found that the womens jeans really did fit far better than the mens so now i'm the proud owner of my firstgirl jeans ( clothing dosen't have a gender remember ) So i wear the jeans with my black pattent mary jane stillettos & purple small check shirt . The venue was fantastic but it was avery warm night and lots of people outside on the lawn in front of the clubhouse which is whwer i ran into Angela & John from last week, she recognised me, immeadiatly checking out what i was wearing, commenting that i wasn't wearing a skirt tonight,but loved my high heels,so we chatted a bit and while talking with them alady standing to our side in a group of four steps toward me & says "Hey i really like your choice of shoes do you usually wear womens shoes" to which i replied " thanks for the compliment & i usually wear high heels when i go out" she said " i think they look good on you and she introduced me to her 3 other friend s and introduced herself, but i didn't persue the convo with her was more interested in Angela . Angela said to me during the night that she was there with John tonight but was not sure what was happening with the 2 of them as he is so much younger than her, i'm not sure what she is telling me, but she is definatly interesting to me, she also called me a few nights ago and i couldn't take her call right then but said i'd call her back. when i did she didn't answer but text me back saying that John was organizing something and would contact me soon???? I spoke to john abit on the night ,away from Angela & he told me he had known Angala for about 6 months but had only started up with her a couple of weeks ago & he wasn't to sure about what was happening with her& him . He's actually quite anice bloke anyhow we'll see how it all pans out As for wearing jeans and heels i liked the look but think i get more interest when wearing a skirt and heels maybe i need a few more outings in jeans & heels to gauge it properly cheers malinheels :silly:

• 1 month later...

Everything's going good thanks, just working my butt off trying to save for a new car and to move out with the GF :silly: how about you? That's okay mate, i guessed things might have been abit hectic on your end!

it would be great to catch up again very soon, saturday night would probably suit me better as sometimes i work on saturdays during the day, i haven't seen him around here lately but hopefully ShoeDre would be keen for coming along again, and im sure that ilovetights would enjoy getting out and meeting us! i went to visit him at work one day as it turns out he works in the shopping center where i did my first public heeling, he wasn't working that day though so we still haven't met! feel free to organise something as im usually free most weekends, apart from the weekend starting the 11th feb, my girly's down from Sydney then :unsure:

I did read this at the time... but wasn't in a posting mood.

However, last Saturday I bought some heels and they would be absolutely perfect for my first ever outing in heels!

Call me Tights!

• 3 months later...

Hey there heel people, how you all doing. been around and about going to some of the singles nights still , not getting any bad vibes from people and more recently i've had afew ladies actually offering me their phone number, Went to a speed dating night last night wore my black blaser , black & cream pinstripe shirt & ladies bootcut black jeans ( yeah the girls jeans do fit much better ) and black 4inch heel lace up oxfords , you could definatly see the heel, no body commented and i'm not sure anyone noticed but hey isn't that what we want to be able to wear heels, as we want ,when we want without an almighty fuss YES IT IS Keep on Heeling guys cheers malinheels :)

G'day, Mal, Where have you been, mate? Haven't seen you posting here in ages. It's like you abandoned us - and we miss you! Please take some time to post again in detail and bring us up to date. Glad to know you're well and still heeling. Stick around and continue posting. Your friends want to know what you're accomplishing! Steve

Hey malinheels, Nice job on getting out to those singles events, I am impressed by your attention from women, that is awesome even if they are not more that first meetings. Hope the speed dating was a good thing as well. Look forward to more of your outings, have fun and ore fun! Mtnsofheels

Hey there high heel friends thanks so much for your kind replies and i thought i'd drop in a short post So speed dating interesting, showed up at this upstairs bar / lounge in china town Melb quite a stylish place, waited around for a while till every one arrived. the host explained how it works and then started. Well the first person or two were plesant enough not 10s probably 5s then the executive type that was like a job interview Next was mz japan a low talker could hardly make any sense of what she said the 6 min speed date seemed to take 45 mins then the lady who made me feel like she was my grandmother O M G Next the tall girl who seemed quite nice was into chior ans was a bit artsy the six mins with her went quickly next the red head with glasses (wearing nice suede heels ) this lady was quite nice and the speed date again went quickly noted her name & number on my card . next i was on the bench for a round as there were more guys than girls and had a pretty good chat with the host who was a good looking early thirties ( that was probably the best conversation of the evening) No disrespect but next the fat chick who turned out to be quite foul mouthed as well followed by miss Greece who wore a very revealing dress with great high heels but had little personallity this speed date took forever as well . As for the results i didn't match with anybody but there were 2 ladies who marked their card with me, the first person i spoke to was a new Zealander and she had quite a good personality although she was friends with the foul mouth fat chick .These two stayed to the very end at, the bar having a drink with myself and another guy in the end i'd say #1 was the best I wonder who picked me grand ma & miss japan probably lol I think I'll go again but next time one that costs a bit more money to attend i think that will attract a better class of person ( i know you shouldn't judge like that ) cheers & happy heeling malinheels :)