Men vs women

luketheduke8

Nope... I'd rather walk side by side, holding hands.... I have nothing to prove..:smile:

Amen. Wearing high heels is not a contest to me. And I wouldn't want to do anything that might discourage women from wearing high heels.

Nope... I'd rather walk side by side, holding hands.... I have nothing to prove..:)

Very nicely put wood&metal, I completely agree.

I feel I walk just fine in heels and sometimes I do walk better than some of the women out there in heels. However, I really don't desire to walk just like a woman or better than they do in heels. I aim for a smooth stride and to really look as though I don't have heels on when I walk.

I truly feel I have the most fun when I am with my wife and we are both in heels. :smile:

I have no interest in trying to compete with women. If I had to keep a pair of heels on for 24 hours I'd probably go under 4". I've done a night out in 4.5" where I was in them for about nine hours and spent a lot of time on my feet and getting towards the end of the night my feet were really sore. Too high for too long and the pain negates any pleasure I get from wearing them.

From what ive seen, women have this conception that when a man is about to put heels on, its an occasion to gather round andwait in anticipation because this sight is going to be hilarious... - as if we somehow lack the ability to wear them because we are men lol. I have no desire to compete as such but i would be interested enough to prove a point for my own satisfaction lol.

• 6 months later...

Not even worth trying to compete with my wife, she can speed along effortlessly in 5'' inch heels from years of practice. If I have enough courage to go out in public with her I will be happy to be slightly behind her so I can admire her heels. I often walk up stairs two steps behind her and get a wonderful view of her shoes. She's the expert and I'm happy for it to stay that way.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Not even worth trying to compete with my wife, she can speed along effortlessly in 5'' inch heels from years of practice. If I have enough courage to go out in public with her I will be happy to be slightly behind her so I can admire her heels. I often walk up stairs two steps behind her and get a wonderful view of her shoes. She's the expert and I'm happy for it to stay that way.

Nice comments there Foxy, practice will get you up to speed and following on the stairs is great, London underground escalators is an even better location for watching and when confidence is there, showing them off.

Al

How many of you would like to out walk a women in high heels and what height would you wear

The info:- for a whole 24 hour period

and without taking them off

I'm sure the thought of being a woman has crossed every male heeler's mind at some point in their life, because of the obvious inequality to be able to choose what they have come to desire so extremely. Women have also felt the unfairness of social attitudes, which as given them a determination to create an atmosphere that promotes equality for all. I grew up wanting to have the experience of maturing with heeled pumps as part of my attire and be able to share my heeling thoughts with the girls and boys that I grew up with. Growing up like an alien never expressing how I truely felt about my desire to heel took its toll on everyone, because they don't know what they missed about the real human condition. Hopefully, I can open a way so that future generations will be able to share their inner desires with their friends, neighbors and countrymen without being branded weird or deviate. I know it's a lot to ask, but I have positive expectations of people being able to embrace truth when they understand it properly.

To answer the height of heel: 4" to 4 & 1/2 " eqivalent stiletto pumps.

How many of you would like to out walk a women in high heels and what height would you wear

From the first time I read this post until now, I didn't place the two words: out and walk in the order they were presented in the sentence. Reading the sentence as: How many of you would like to walk out a woman in high heels" carries a totally different meaning than the actual post. I must apologize to luketheduke8 for not reading correctly, but your 24 hour comment added fuel to or backed up my first assumption. To answer the actual question correctly, some women have the bone structure in their feet to wear higher heels than I and they are still able to travel faster than I can wearing lower high heels. Then again, I would rather walk along with them than out walk them, as others have posted.

I can already out walk my wife, but that's irrelevant. What's the point in trying to do out walk someone.

I did a 'walk a mile' event a couple months ago in a pair of Ellies listed as a 6" platform in their catalog. I wore the middle pair in this link.

http://www.ellieshoes.com/pic/609-Gabby-large.jpg

I had college women tell me they couldn't do what I was doing, and most really didn't expect an older dude to be able to complete the event and yet I did and then some.

What's the point?? How about spending 24 hours in a heavy pair of Metatarsal/Steel toe work boots in crappy weather, grease, grime, gravel and steel scrap.

http://workingperson.com/footwear/mens-steel-toe-boots/metatarsal-boots/red-wing-boots-men-s-met-guard-king-toe-work-boots-4456-102210.html

Would that be a good comparison for the SO's of our world? I know my wife couldn't handle that either, but I can.

I have not tried to out walk my wife, as I have not had the opportunity to walk in high heels in public with her. She also tell me that I can walk better that a lot of women in high heels. I am looking forward to the day that I can walk in high heels in public with her. I am going to walk the sisters with blisters, a 4km walk on the 27 Nov, in stillettos. Will keep everybody up to date.