making heels UN-comfortable

luketheduke8

Kind of the opposite of the question normally posed here. But getting a pair that's too small is generally rather effective. Please bear in mind that HHplace is a fashion forum. While high heels certainly have their fetish and sexual aspects, such subjects will be heavily moderated here.

Have a happy time!

luketheduke8, What is the premise for your subject? With so little information your question can't be properly addressed. Are you trying to get somebody to get rid of their heels so you can claim them? Are you jeaous? So many possibilities can be presented and none of them would be for the reason you have in mind.

What can i do to make heels un-comfortable?

Its the kind of question that can only "seemingly" have negative connotations or some sort of "agenda" behind it that doesnt lead to anything positive? Maybe? I could be wrong, but very much doubt it... :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

well what it is me and my friend are gunna have a competition to see who can wear heels the longest and because she has expeirence of wear heels for long periods the winner will get £75 bats i was thinking of playing a bit sneaky and maybe put some itcching powerd in her shoes or something like that

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

The both of you should go shopping and find two pair of the same heels in each of your sizes that both of you are comfortable wearing and let the games begin after you both have had some time to "break them in". To me that would be more fun than slanting the odds to your favor just to get the prize. By being underhanded you will loose all the way a round, whether you get the prize or not.

I'll go with Histiletto

Play it fair, she may have the advantage in theory to win but in practice she may be very surprised and have greater respect. Therefore you may win more than the money.:)

Cheat and you could loose far more.:smile:

Al

well what it is me and my friend are gunna have a competition to see who can wear heels the longest and because she has expeirence of wear heels for long periods

the winner will get £75 bats

i was thinking of playing a bit sneaky and maybe put some itcching powerd in her shoes or something like that

One thing you don't ever want to do to your girlfriend is to fool around with her shoes......:smile: Play it "straight up" and at least you won't piss her off by trying to win by sabotaging her shoes and, should you win, she will have more respect for your ability to wear heels.:)

The shoes she has chosen to wear should be rather simple to wear even though the heels look quite high....but, the thickness of the platform would, I would guess, not make them more than a 4" rise and comfortable for long time wear. Are you going to wear an identical pair? To make it a fair contest, what ever style you decide to wear, make sure that the "rise of the" heel is the same as the pair she is wearing. 4" heels are by far and away, the most comfortable height to wear for long periods of time.

The prize, "£ 75 bat," what is that?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi peeps

here are the shoes she has chosen

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260470372252&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:GB:1123

good choice i think

Aha...Pleaser 'Bordello' heels. You won't need to do anything to those, they are incredibly uncomfortable shoes in the first place!!:smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

are they really un-comfortable to wear?

Why don't you try them yourself? I'm confident that you will be able to determine that for yourself.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Aha...Pleaser 'Bordello' heels. You won't need to do anything to those, they are incredibly uncomfortable shoes in the first place!!:smile:

Ditto all Pleaser shoes in my experience. I have one pair of their boots that are comfortable but all the others I've tried hurt.

It depends on the foot and taste of the person wearing the shoe weather they are comfortable or not. All my Pleaser shoes are comfortable, including these:

post-6687-133522909145_thumb.jpg

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

Just to let u know guys I haven't done the challenge yet, but I have tidied my pub in heels and loving it!!!!! What's better beers and a good pair of heels not only will the cleaners be happy,but I get to hear the clicking of the heels on tiles and been able to take the bins outside

Hi guys just to let u know I've got my heels and I have to say they are much nicer in the flesh than on the net only problem is they do run small but I think a couple of hours and they should fit. Will get pictures up asap