Problem wearing hose with boots

Thighbootguy

Problem wearing hose with boots I’ve always had a problem wearing hose with boots especially boots that fit tightly. The problem is that when I put the boots on, the boots lining grabs the hose and pulls it tighter around my toes. As I walk in the boots the action seems to continue until my toes are cramped tightly by the hose. Since a size 12 is tight for me, most of the boots I find in a store can cause a problem. My first reaction was that the boots were too tight, then I realized it was the hose causing the discomfort. A second part of the problem is that I’m 6’ 200 lb. which is right at the limit of most panty hose sizing so there isn’t a lot of extra material in the hose to work with. I’ve done two things to relieve the problem, 1) making sure the hose are as tall as I can get them, and 2) when I put the hose on, I do not pull the hose tightly around my toes. In fact I try to leave an inch of space between my toe and the end of the hose. Even with that, I sometimes have to put my boots on several times and adjust the hose to be sure the hose has not pulled tightly around my toes, and several times during the day I have to take my boots off and pull some slack around my toes. Has anyone else suffered from this problem and are there any other suggestions for a remedy?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Moved to the general fashion as I think it could be a problem for the girls as well. Note, I have not many of the girls here and I am not suggesting for one minute that any of you are six foot tall and weigh 200lb, you are all perfect in my eyes. I hope this is okay with TBG? ( PM me if not, thanks).

The angels have the phonebox.

A second part of the problem is that I’m 6’ 200 lb. which is right at the limit of most panty hose sizing so there isn’t a lot of extra material in the hose to work with.

You're possibly not finding the right brands. Look for Just My Size - they start at Queen Size and go up from there. Many people feel "insulted" by sizing, which is why most women hate wearing hose - they can't admit that they're really size B, or C, or D, or Queen, or whatever. I'm 6' and 160 lbs and I wear Leggs Sheer Energy Control Top in Queen Size - they fit perfectly.

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

There are plenty of places that sell larger or 'plus-sizes' in pantyhose - so that's a good place to start. The other things you can do are a) wear a more sheer denier i.e. 15 as opposed to 20, 25 or 30 if you wear those already - and :blinkbigeyes: go for a glossy finish rather than a standard hose. Glossy is slightly more slippery against boot linings.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Note, I have not met many of the girls here and I am not suggesting for one minute that any of you are six foot tall and weigh 200lb, you are all perfect in my eyes.....l

haha, had to laugh with this.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

www.comfilon.com has legwear sized for men (and for men's anatomy). Quit wearing hose that's too short and the problem will be solved. Most plus-size hose is for wide women, not tall women. The legs are usually still too short. Pussyinboots is right about wearing more slippery hose. Find style A577/A677. I am confident that it will solve your problem.

Steve

Steve is absolutely right about comfilon hose. I have worn them for about 3 years and find them to be excellent quality and durable enough for boots. They deliver web orders incredibly fast (1-2 days to my place) and have a great range of styles all available in sizes for longer legs. Unfortunately, they will never replace a great pair of fully fashioned stockings but at least they provide an option for boots .