New Discovery: Nordstroms RACK

CassieJ

A new outlet store has opened in Orlando called Nordstroms RACK right next to the Mall at Millenia. They have a HUGE selection of great heels, many under $50. The awesome part is that they have shoes in women's size 4 - 15. The selection drops off a bit after size 11 but they did have some decent shoes in 13 and 14. Signs said they do a special event in May specifically for super small or large feet. Might be a great time for those that need larger sizes. Check your area for a Nordstroms RACK. I spent WAY too much money there last night. Got 3 pair of 5" stilettos and two pair of boots with 5" heels, including a pair of leather thigh-highs for $70. My wife got them in Black and White.

There's a Nordstroms Rack in King of Prussia, but it's rare when I manage my size there. But I keep looking since the prices are reasonable.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

..The awesome part is that they have shoes in women's size 4 - 15. The selection drops off a bit after size 11 but they did have some decent shoes in 13 and 14..

Really? I didn't even think they sold size 15. Just the statement, "...some decent shoes in 13 & 14" is one I'd be sceptical of - it's tough to find anyone that has sz 13 (forget 14) availabilty, let alone decent.

However, if you did find some bargains, more power to you.

Two lady friends and I tried the Nordstrom's Rack in Honolulu last May, and were very disappointed they didn't have anything we would want.

Perhaps they were stocking for locals and not tourists :cry1::wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I discovered that place a few years ago. I was amazed of the HUGE selection of 11-12 and the fact that they were good looking shoes! But, as most places like that, it's hit or miss. Either way, it was good to have the opportunity of having lots of pairs to try on that fit for once.

There is one in Detroit around a couple malls I normally go to. Being in Windsor, we definitely take advantage of shopping in the states when the dollar is as good as it is now. Actually, when you think of it, even when it's at 1.30, it's still a good deal because some things are cheaper over there.