ellie sizing

alistair

I have several pair of ellie shoes. The first pair I purchased, I ordered in my regular size -- a US Woman's 10 Medium. It was too small. I've since determined that to be on the safe side, I need to order at least one size larger for a comfortable fit. Be careful, they do run small. if you do order a pair, make sure that you can exchange them should they not fit. Ellie shoes, however, are pretty good quality for shoes made of man made material. While not as elegant as shoes from Leather Works or LSB, they're acceptable for guys that wish to have stylish heels to wear around the house.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 is exactly right about Ellie shoe sizing--they run small...and seem to do so consistently. Their version of a size 11, my ideal size, will fit like a size 10 by most other brands so do like Bubba said and order one size larger in an Ellie shoe. I once ordered a pair of Ellie platform mule sandals from a catalog at a lingerie store and when I saw how tight a size 11 fit me I took them back to the store and let them keep the shoes--didn't even want to bother with the return nonsense. Haven't bought any Ellie shoes since. Just another reason it is always better to find a shops or shops and try on your heels in person for a good fit! Otherwise-you will not truly be HappyinHeels!!

I like the Ellie Vanity 5 inch mini-platform slides/mules. I find a US size 12 in Ellie's is about the same as a size 13 Lip by Pleaser, and they fit my feet better. On the other hand, the size 12 Vogue by Pleaser is larger, yet. There is no substitute for trying them on.

Most of my shoes are Ellies and I have found them to be very comfortable. I found that I have to wear them 2 sizes bigger than my usual men's size. But if you're unsure the best is to contact them, as Tech said.

Banana shoes have a good reputation with a good returns policy as far as I gather.

Indeed they do, I've used them several times in the past and they make no fuss at all about sending something back other than maybe to ask if there was anything wrong with the footwear...

I'd order from them in a heartbeat if needed...:chuckle:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Most of my shoes are Ellies and I have found them to be very comfortable. I found that I have to wear them 2 sizes bigger than my usual men's size. But if you're unsure the best is to contact them, as Tech said.

Adding two sizes to convert from US male to US female sizing is the rule of thumb here in the USA. A US male size 9 converts to a US female size 11. My comment specifically addressed the addition of at least one US female size to compensate for the shorter last.

:chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.