GF in Heels?

pnude

Hi everyone, how are you all doing with your high heels? I am a heels lover, and I like to see ladies put on heels. However, my girlfriend doesn't seem like to put on high heels. Kind of disappointed. I thought every girls love high heels. How do I actually get her to put on high heels?

Hi everyone, how are you all doing with your high heels?

I am a heels lover, and I like to see ladies put on heels.

However, my girlfriend doesn't seem like to put on high heels.

Kind of disappointed. I thought every girls love high heels.

How do I actually get her to put on high heels?

You dont "get her to put heels on" but you could try the olde fashion method of just asking...

If she says no then you have your answer... You cant force people to do things they dont want to do, so if she says no, then no it is, but if she says yes with a smile, then great :chuckle:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

well... I never force her to do anything. I just got hinted from her that she prefer non heels for comfort reason. So, I never ask her to put on any heels. I am just thinking if there is anyway I can convince her to try.

Hey! pnude, Sounds like a little research on your part needs to be done. This may take a long time. Find out exactly what she doesn't like about heels or what makes shoes uncomfortable for her. Does she have foot problems that prevent her from wearing certain styles? Would flats or low heels work as well? By chance do you wear the same size as she does? You could do some window shopping once you have a better idea about what she could possibly wear that satisfies the both of you and then do as Bootking posted, offer them as a present or take her shopping. Be creative, because I'm only suggesting. What ever you do, make sure it's for her first. Happy heeling!

As Tech said, not all girls wear heels. My fiancee rarely wears anything higher than a 2" wedge, she's just not much of a heels girl. I did buy her a pair of stiletto ankle boots for Christmas, which she chose, but she only wears them if she's not going to have to walk further than from the house to the car and the car to the restaurant. Having had a few nights out in 4" heels myself I can fully understand where she's coming from. The best you can do is ask her, but if she's not a heels girl you won't change her and will upset her by trying.

My wife did not wear really high-high heels when we met. She wore 3 inch heels most of the time. But to please me she started to wear higher ones, 4-5 inch heels. She has gotten to enjoy the feel more of the heel now, and the attention they draw from men and women. It did help that I bought her tons of shoes to some extent. But it has to be in the person to like it. If she does not care for them, it will be very difficult for her to wear the high heels. I agree with Dr.Shoe...the more i asked her to wear heels, the less she wanted to. Now, its up to her when she wears her ultra high heels, and when she wears her flats. it has definitely worked out better. Now for pleasure in the bedroom, i do ask her to wear her ultra high heels and she does wear them always, that she does not have an issue wearing them at any point.

We did few times went into shoe stores in shopping mall. But at that time she wasn't really want to buy any, it was just because I asked her to take a look. So we just spent less than 2 minutes in the store. She did put on a 3 inches white heels during some occasions like wedding dinner. But mostly she is on flat. I also told her the I would really see her on sexy heels when we are on bed. But she thought that is weird... The thing is, when I see a lady on high heels, it really turns me on. And I would really hope that kind of "click" comes from her.... How do I tell her this?

I certainly know where you're coming from. my gf has only a 2 heels (low heel). she prefers the comfort of flats. but there are alternatives. there are some quite sexy kitten heels, and boots out there, which ive been helping my gf purchase and choose (which is half the fun!). I suggested certain styles, which she would never have picked or looked at, but with some input, she quite liked the suggestions, she loves them and they look great on her too :chuckle:. so even though the heels isnt that high, everyone wins, she loves the shoes/boots, and i enjoy seeing her in them :w00t2:

If you think your SO's reasons for not liking high heels is due to the instability a stilletto heel shoe has, maybe you should look into boots, perhaps something like this:

http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-harley-davidson-donna-black-full-grain-p_id166630

1. A boot is going to provide much better ankle support than a shoe (could be a lot of reluctanc to wear a high heel shoe if you think you'll roll an ankle).

2. The heel is much wider than a stilletto heel, providing more stability.

3. It has a grooved rubber sole, which inspire some confidence that it won't slide all over the place (perhaps like she thinks a high heel sole does).

4. It has a decent heel height for you; for her, it's not a skyscraper 4.x" or 5.x" heel she desperately wants to stay away from.

You could even tone it down a bit more:

- knee high boots, for more anke stability

- block heel, for more foot stability

- 2 1/2" - 3", for not as much rise

The Harley Davidson boots I listed about are perhaps on the more aggressive side (they're certainly not dainty). However, worn under a pair of bootcut jeans, the steel O rings and HD logo would never be seen.

Sorry "pnude", but as I see it you have only two options: 1. Forget your thing about your GF in heels! 2. Get a new GF! You will never get your GF to wear heels and if she does it will not be enough for you...

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Well Pnude, It seems to be an interesting situation. I liken it too and by no means comparing it to your situation to this , but it kinda looks like a cat and dog situation. I mean a cat will do whatever, whenever it feels like it with no amount persuading can you make it do what you want. However a dog will be happy to see you always, happy to go with you , do whatever you do and will not give you attitude. You can do every thing and have a follower. So I see it as, "do you like cat or dogs"? See what I mean, still working on the heels though! Mtnsofheels

post-12178-133522894255_thumb.jpg

When my wife & I started dating she only wore flats. It's not that she doesn't like the look or style of high heels, she just finds them unconfortable & impossible to keep her balance in. So we made a compromise, she's willing to wear 2", and occasionally 3", block heels. They aren't as uncomfortable & she can keep her balance. Worn with a pencil skirt & black hose she looks as stunning as if she had 4" or 5" stilletos on. I reckon you need to find common ground to make a compromise or, as JayZee said, live with it or get another gf.

sure this cant be easy!! maybe ask her straight out if she would wear heels!! or why she does not like to wear heels!! she may not see your hints as hints!! this matter might take a bit more sensitive talking!! good luck:smile:

Sorry "pnude", but as I see it you have only two options:

1. Forget your thing about your GF in heels!

2. Get a new GF!

You will never get your GF to wear heels and if she does it will not be enough for you...

Honesty is the best policy and it always is. Tell her outright how you feel. If she tells you outright that she does not like to wear high heels that often and if this REALLY bothers you to the point that you don't feel a connection to her anymore, I believe it is time to part ways, as friends, and see if you don't meet someone who really might be into wearing high heels on a regular basis.

I agree with roniheels. Just giving her some nice heels as a present might not be a good idea if she never wore heels at all. She would interpret that as a command, would feel that you put the bite on her to wear them. So I would tell her that in my opinion (even low) heels look more elegant especially with skirts/leggins/dresses or whatever she likes and ask her why she never tried it. If discomfort or fear of injuries is the reason, some boots of medium height might be a (first) solution. I don't know the conditions in malaysia so I can't say if stiletto sandals are an option at all - even for experienced and convinced HH Ladies. If not you should get realistic. Asking her to wear HH only at home could be an alternative, but be careful: women tend to interpret that as sort of "objectification" ("you only love the shoes, not me"), especially if she has no fetishes at all. Best wishes, and keep us up to date, Tom