Driving in 5" Heels

legzG

I had to go out of town for two days. Thursday and Friday. My favourite heels always go with me. A fab pair of velvet stiletto heels was my choice for a trip driving +/- 400km to see some clients. The feeling of driving in those heels can just be described as - out of this world!!!! Great fun. My wife was waiting for me out side upon my return to see what I have been up to. We have been maried for 11 years, and my heels turn her on. She can usually not wait to see which heels I have on. I am truly blessed to have someone so understanding and openminded in my life.;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't driven in 5" heels, but I have driven in 4" heels many times with ease and derived a lot of enjoyment out of it. When you have a wife that is open-minded about you wearing heels, you have the best of both worlds. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I can drive an automatic in 5" stilettos quite easily. Haven't tried doing so in my Jeep yet, which has a 5-speed.

Working that clutch pedal in 5 in heels is a challenge. The last time I did it, I had to hold my clutch foot almost sideways.

Good luck and be careful!

It was 1 degree celcius in Johannesburg this morning at 7am. I tried out driving the 5" leather boots. It was easier than the 5" pumps. It was even more fun. ;)

I have driven stick shifts and automatics with various heights of stilettos ranging from 4 to 6 inches. As long as I could feel the position of the pedal for either the clutch or the brake, I had an enjoyable drive. It is the use of platforms thicker than an inch and a half, that brought any concerns about difficulty, until I got use to the positioning. I wish car manufacturers would create a function to assist a driver, who is wearing heels to enter and exit in a dignified manner. The passenger seats could use this same function, but they don't have an object like the steering wheel blocking their movements. As it is, the driver has to climb in or out of the seat by using the door frame, door, and steering wheel for stability. With one heel on the ground and the other heel on the floor board of the car, they have to ease down onto the seat and then slide under the steering wheel to get in. The exiting is even more difficult for the driver has to slide from under the steering wheel toward the open door area and then place one heel on the ground, while kind of rolling out of the seat and then stand up. Even with out heels this process is awkward and sloppy.

I keep a pair of neutral color cork wedges with exactly 5" heels under my car seat for just this purpose. Once in a while I'll change them to perhaps a 5" sandal with a stiletto heels or another pair of wedges. It really does relax one as you make your way to your destination.

I drive with black leather thigh boots with 4-5” stiletto heels all the time. The only problem is the extra wear on the back of the shoe above the heel where it touches the floor when I press on a peddle. My solution is to just be aware of the contact and reduce it as much a possible.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

;) I am so thrilled that I am not the only one doing the "Extreme Driving". I started out with 3" and 4" heels in 1992 and worked my way up to 5.5" and 6" heels. I have always admired and loved high heels. I have to stress to everyone who enjoy driving in heels to please be very carefull. High traffic areas are a no go zone. One has to be in full control, even if you feel on top of the world while driving in your fab heels. Strappy sandals in a 5.5" are my choice for summer. I own some "stripper" platforms like in my avatar, and those also give me great pleasure while driving. As I metioned before my wife likes the heels, and encourages me to werar them as much as I want to. A few weeks ago we found a pair of spectacular extemely pointy mid calf boots with a 5.5" stiletto heel. They were tried out as soon as we got to the car. I can not wait for my next adventure in the car EXTREME DRIVING rocks!!!

I love driving in heels too! Do you switch your heels when you get to a truck stop? Or do you wear them and just don't care what people say? I usually switch mine. Just curious Bernheels

Just read Histiletto's comments on getting in and out of the car whilst wearing heels. Obviously it depends on the shape of the car door but I can sit on the seat of mine and then swing both legs in. To get out I swing both legs out and stand up! It is how ladies in tight skirts do it and they usually look elegant so doing.

I don't keep spare heels in my cars. What ever shoes I may have on, I have on all day whether they be heels or not. It is great fun driving in heels and I have done it many, many times. As soon as your feet touch the pedals, you are reminded that you have heels on and must drive accordingly. Magic Heels is spot on the method to use when getting in or out of a car when wearing heels as the ladies do. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You are the most lucky man in this world, give my admiration and respects to your wonderful and comprehensive wife. Mine is a true witch when she knows, catching me, that I've wear my 6" black pumps, hidden at home or in any place. Then she punish me rejecting having sex with me for weeks, saying I'm a hidden sissy, but I wear them only to have better sex power, and she looses the ocassion. GOD BLESS YOUR WIFE.

You are the most lucky man in this world, give my admiration and respects to your wonderful and comprehensive wife.

Mine is a true witch when she knows, catching me, that I've wear my 6" black pumps, hidden at home or in any place. Then she punish me rejecting having sex with me for weeks, saying I'm a hidden sissy, but I wear them only to have better sex power, and she looses the ocassion. GOD BLESS YOUR WIFE.

No one deserves this kind of treatment....I don't care what they do. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

To all of my fellow Extreme Driving fanatics: We do it because we love it. Not to irritate or upset our partners. Our wifes and partners should be made aware that our love for the heels will never replace them in our hearts. Heels are the ultimate high. It is fun it is exciting and it is a part of our life forever. Do not deny who you are. I love driving in my heels. I love wearing them. Happy driving!!!

I wish car manufacturers would create a function to assist a driver, who is wearing heels to enter and exit in a dignified manner. The passenger seats could use this same function, but they don't have an object like the steering wheel blocking their movements. As it is, the driver has to climb in or out of the seat by using the door frame, door, and steering wheel for stability. With one heel on the ground and the other heel on the floor board of the car, they have to ease down onto the seat and then slide under the steering wheel to get in. The exiting is even more difficult for the driver has to slide from under the steering wheel toward the open door area and then place one heel on the ground, while kind of rolling out of the seat and then stand up. Even with out heels this process is awkward and sloppy.

I may be lucky or just doing it wrong but I dont struggle with the one heel on the ground and balancing ... the other way to do it, is to sit in the seat with both legs out and back to centre of the car and to then swing you legs into the car at the same time. The girls often adopt this method when wearing tight skirts or dresses or ... heels.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi Extreme Drivers, I am back in my black leather 4.5" ankle boots, with thick black tights. It is freezing cold in Johannesburg today. I am driving my wife's brand new Chev Aveo Sport today. (2000km on the clock) She wanted me to get the feel for her car in heels. I am still loving it.

I tried the heels in my avatar. They do feel comfortable and I did not feel out of control of the car. The 7.5" heels just make the movement around the pedals in a stick shift a bit difficult. It is something to get used to. I took some pictures. I will try to upload this week. Happy Extreme Driving!!

Pleased to see that Iam not alone in driving around Joburg in Heels , I travel alot out of town and wear Heels all the time on long trips only differance with the cold weather is I wear stockings as well.

look out, here comes another one!!

wonder how many more there are out there that we dont know

every time you drive past another car, wonder what shoes is the driver wearing, be it male or female!!

could be an interesting game to play while driving in heels !!:)

I do drive in 5” stiletto boots all the time without incident, but there have been a few times when I have stepped into my car while wearing 5” stilettos and caught a heel on the bottom of the door opening. Since I had already started transferring my weight from my foot on the ground to the one that was supposed to be on the floor of the car…, I wound up falling into the car seat. :) Not my most graceful move and it is usually accompanied by a few choice remarks that are inappropriate for polite company. :) When wearing a tight skirt, I do swing both legs in and out at the same time.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

look out, here comes another one!! Wonder how many more there are out there that we dont know every time you drive past another car, wonder what shoes is the driver wearing, be it male or female!! Could be an interesting game to play while driving in heels !!:)

There are a lot more scooters or moped bikes being used since the economy has kind of been in the tank. Once in a while, the operator will be wearing heels. Sorry to say no guys in heels as of yet have been seen, at least by me.

HiStiletto: I love driving in 5 inch heels. I travel many days and always have heels in a bag in my car. When I take long trips I wear them right out of the house and they never come off till I get to the hotel. I even pump gas in them. I also own a Harley and have been know to wear my 4 inch boots on my ride. Bernheels