Do women like to wear tight fitting high heels?

candidheel

Do women like to wear tight fitting high heels?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do women like to wear tight fitting high heels?

Hey johnieheel, The last post I read from you cause me to have concerns about you returning. I'm happy to see you posting again and if I had any part in your bad feelings I am sorry. Now candidheel, I don't know how each person likes the fit of their heels to feel, but for me a snug and sturdy fit with a little bit of toe room to wiggle in is how I like my heels to feel. Floppy heels signal to me a poor fitting or badly constructed shoe. I especially hate to see a gap at the back of the foot which makes it obvious the sizing of the shoes is too excessive. If the sizing defect is not too much, it can be corrected by placing pads in certain areas of the shoe to prop up the foot and it adds some cushioning for more comfort.

Hey johnieheel,

The last post I read from you cause me to have concerns about you returning. I'm happy to see you posting again and if I had any part in your bad feelings I am sorry.

Personal issues. Head got a little off track. Nobody but me.:winkiss:

All better now. TU

real men wear heels

I would love to wear pumps, if it weren't for two problems: By the time they're tight enough to keep my heel from slipping out of the heel cup, my toes are so crammed that walking is painful. As for what women like, I can't think they would like that...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Can't really answer this one, only know I like a good fitting pair of shoes, but cannot answer for the ladies.

life is not a rehearsal

If it were a personal question, the bimodal answers would be appropriate. Since it applies to "all women," there should be a range of answers.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling that the OP was asking this for 'other' reasons. Have a look at his older posts. Some seem to be slightly fetishy subjects disguised as questions. I admit I might be completely wrong.

I don't see why not taking into account that some women in extreme cases will have toes removed to wear designer shoes...

And those who prefers to keep their toes, get Botox injections to kill the pain of wearing pointy high heels.

I don't think I will ever go that far... (Ouch !)