Girlfriends high heel hunting/four wheeling boots

highheeltrained

looks really great, however once serious off road riding starts, and keeping feet on the foot pegs starts could prove not so practical. JMO suppose for the more sedated rides could be fine and work well!! although have been thinking about something similar, about four wheeling in HH. just could not think of what to wear where I could enjoy both!! enjoy the four wheeling.:w00t2:;-)

Figured I'd show you guys these. They are my girlfriends boots that she wears when we go hunting and four wheeling. She loves doing both and she looks wicked hot riding the four wheeling in them.

https://store.nexternal.com/masquerade/images/33540-l.jpg

Do you have any photos of the boots after she has worn them hunting/bushwalking.

I've only kinda gone hunting once, but I have wandered around the woods in heels. I've also gone to the firing range in heels so I know it's tougher to brace against recoil in heels, but possible ;-) As far as a quad, a few of them have foot plates rather then pegs, so it's possible to adapt a quad to work with heels, I've ridden a dirt bike with ballet boots on.. although the knurled pegs are rough on the boots. hehe

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jennifer. Love your outfit and Louboutins. Please post more photos Apart from hunting when do you wear shoes like this? What are they like to wear, especially if walking/standing a lot? Fred

Birkinstocks are a notoriously ugly flat shoe that some women and men wear for comfort. My comment was just me being humorous :) Fred, I wear heels everyday, and only own a couple pair of flats for dire emergencies and a pair of tennis shoes for exercising. My husband introduced me to heels before we were married and now its a ritual for me. People are used to seeing me now in only heels, so I don't get much reaction when I wear them to football games or outdoor activities. When I stand in them for long periods, obviously, my toes feel it. But, considering what my husband does for me, I gladly wear them for him (I know, it sounds "stepford", but that's me)

• 3 weeks later...

One more shot. I approve Louboutins for "hunting" Especially when your husband buys you a pair for christmas!

As long as you're holding that gun, I agree with everything you say!! LOL

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I think I am handling a gun well in these pumps and my "camo" outfit :unsure:

One more shot. I approve Louboutins for "hunting" Especially when your husband buys you a pair for christmas!

Very nice firearm and absolutely beautiful high heels. And you look very lovely in them. I hope you thanked your husband for buying them for you. I know we all are!:silly:

• 2 weeks later...

I've also gone to the firing range in heels so I know it's tougher to brace against recoil in heels, but possible :silly:

JimC, I've been on so many firing ranges, military, civilian, civilian patrol, law enforcement augmentee, qualifying expert on each and every one, 100%, since 1989, via multiple weapons systems including M-8, M-9, M-16 (those are just the handgun quals) that I have to question your report.

If/When-ever the SHTF, the first footwear I'm shoving my foot into are NOT heels. Any female I've ever known worth half her weight in salt would agree - "Heels are for city streets."

I've climbed several 14-ers, as have thousands of others. Name one that has been climbed by anyone in heels.!

jenniferhouston1, you've only the rest of your possibly 70-year life ahead of you. Do NOT make sacrifices of your health today which would endanger your future ability to get up and get around.

WALK. Keep walking. Walk some more! Check with any trainer, this is the only answer, long-term, for any of us.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.