Post World Heel Meet Nite Out!

iloveboots

After we close down the Miller Pub and the 4th Annual World Heel Meet on Saturday night, Feb 21 in London, many members enjoy a social evening with other members for dinner and a club night of fun. We are finalizing a dinner location that is convenient for everyone. After dinner we have chosen a club night at CLUB RUB. The CLUB RUB theme for Feb 21 is "Kool Kilts, Tartan and Highland Flings".....and we add some heels to that!

Here are the details:

Club Rub presents Kool Kilts

At Parker McMillan, United Kingdom on 21 Feb 2009 from 22:30 to 04:30

Lineup:

Irish Pete and Rob Parish

Theme: Kool Kilts, Tartan and Highland Flings

Music: Sexy House & Pumping Techno from Irish Pete and Rob Parish.

Facilities: Video screen, very long bar, well equipped dungeon, separate dancefloor and loads of seating.

Dungeon: Equipment supplied and managed by Dave and Annie from www.playpenz.co.uk Also a cushioned and curtained Harem den! Grope box. Suspension sling by www.fetteredpleasures.com. Air conditioned too.

Ambience: Fun, friendly, sexy, provocative, comfortable. Club RUB is a fetish club. No sex!

Parking: On-street available. Come early for best positions.

Smoking: YES - in an outdoor courtyard.

Changing facilities: A screened-off area and toilets.

Cameras: Absolutely NO cameras. Do not bring them. The "No Camera" policy is for your protection. Prizes for those who find offenders. Those using camera phones will be thrown out - this is for your benefit not mine!

Club RUB official photographers wear passes. Always check before you allow someone to take your photo. Remember if you have your picture taken - it could appear anywhere! And don't email me after the event to tell me who you have seen.

The website to buy tickets is:

************Feb 21st - Kool Kilts, Tartan and Highland Flings

http://www.clubtickets.com/uk/2009-02/21/club-rub-presents-kool-kilts.jsp

Just copy the link above and it will lead you through the purchase.

Hope many of you will join us for a wild night at CLUB RUB...I have my tickets!

David

Tickets Purchased:

LovesHiHeels

iLoveBoots

Erika Ridley

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 3 weeks later...

Alas it's a 1% final. No car and having to depend on friends playing taxi it's a washout here,:mecry:so I'm sorry to say I'm a no go.:w00t2: Having planned forward, purchased a kilt, psyched up to go for it and ready to book and...........;-) Hopefully I can do next year for the day, that is depending on another wedding that's been planned. Or maybe if something comes together in between before hand Fingers crossed Hoping the weekend come together perfectly for everyone else and a good time is had with no upsets A Deeply Disappointed Al

.... and, at the other end of the spectrum ....

I'm up for a concert at the Wigmore Hall. OK, it's a bit eclectic (crikey, I've used that word twice this year all ready).

http://www.wigmore-hall.org.uk/whats-on/productions/vertavo-string-quartet-22701

I'm a heely, and proud of it. I'm a boring old fart, and proud of that too ! !

Xa

I'm up for a concert at the Wigmore Hall. ......

If I could be around for the heelmeet I'd join you at that concert. Xa, that's hardly an eclectic programme, pretty much mainstream quartet repertoire and all really great music.

If the picture on the website is of the members of the quartet, then pretty music is going to be presented by 4 pretty women. Besides enjoying the performance it might be worth attending to view how they're dressed......;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

This was a whole new experence for me. I never done a fetish club before. Got there around 10.30pm. Got my myself sort out into my outfit for the night. Which was a red dress about knee length long, 7" platforms fishnet stockings, black velvet gloves and a red handbag to match the dress. Only just bought the handbag from the heel repairs on the Friday from which I got my platforms repaired. Had a walk about. There were alot of people on their own. Got a drink and had a little chat with this other guy withing a dress and platforms. One of the girls that was running the club came up to me and told me I look like a girl from the shoulders downwards and that I should put make up on and a wig on to pass as a girl. I had wig in my bag, but was waiting for the good Dr to come fit wig on me. It needed a good comb as well. This girl had a right go at me for this. Saying that I was insulting other trannies by not doing so. All I wanted to do was wear my platforms stockings and dress. That is afar as I want to go. There were afew other blokes not wearing wigs or make up in the club. Did my face not fit or something? Once I had the wig on and combed, the girl was much happier and said I could wear a shorter dress as I have the legs for it. I felt a lot better once Dr Shoe came into the club and afew other HHP members came into the club. There was afew good trannies there that looked like girls and afew others that you could tell straight away. I left the club just after Dr shoe did around 2am. Kept my platforms and dress on and had 100 yard walk to the taxi. Found it very easy to walk on the pavement but very had to get into the taxi! Got back to the hotel and just as I got out of the taxi another taxi pulled up and a couple got out. I waited and held the hotel lobby door open for them.

I'm up for a concert at the Wigmore Hall. OK, it's a bit eclectic (crikey, I've used that word twice this year all ready).

http://www.wigmore-hall.org.uk/whats-on/productions/vertavo-string-quartet-22701

I'm a heely, and proud of it. I'm a boring old fart, and proud of that too ! !

Xa

I'd have probably gone for this if it was a good concerto or a symphony. I struggle with the some of the minor pieces written for string quartets as many of them are pretty bland. Some composers churned out 100's of them. A few of the Mozart and Haydn ones are quite good. Hope it was a good show!

This girl had a right go at me for this. Saying that I was insulting other trannies by not doing so.

Sounds like she was a real asshole because one of the things you DONT do is criticize other people WRT what they should wear and how far they want to go. Besides, fetish clubs are about more than Trannies. There's androgens, freestylers, subs, doms, gimps, maids, nurses, or people who just go for one item like rubber.

LHH: Thanks for sharing it looks like a big adventure to me too just as you describe I could fantasize, except for the comment of the insulting trannies etc, ...., too bad i couldnt make it, i hope one day i could go there to the uk soon and give you guys a call, Were there many girls? how were they dressed? what music? at what time everything was over? DR: what was the best thing of the night? cheers

V. Morpho

I'm not sure it was all a complete sensory overload... I didn't know where to look next. It wasn't a monsterously huge venue so if you missed someone they were sure to come by again but I did enjoy some of the girls showing off fabulous figures in rubber dresses!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.