Highest heels in the room, how often is it you?

onyourtoes

I was poking around Picasa and ran into a photo of someone at a wedding reception winning the prize for the highest heels. Neither that photo, nor any of the other 50 in the set actually showed her heels, but judging by the rest of the crowd, they were unlikely to be over 4 inches.

(I was looking for the wrong woman, she's in the back dress dancing with the man in the white shirt in photo #13, and the heels look about as I guessed.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were surrounded by women and realized you were wearing the highest heels? This happens to me at work all the time and I rarely go over 3 1/2 inch block heels.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zTVN2BxPrnjHaVDGFQNj1Q

Every time I go out in my thigh boots with 5" stilettos. I have only seen two other people wearing 5" heels. I'm not a club goer and most of my outings are normal shopping places where 5" heels are an exception. It's kind of fun having the highest heel. Many of the comments I get are, "I couldn't walk in those."

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I don't do clubs, either. If I'm not running errands or going shopping, I'm going to the cinema, and most of the time, I'm the only one wearing anything higher than 2 inches.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I generally don't do clubs either. When I wear heels it is while doing my chores, shopping, resturants, banking, fast foods, threatres, etc., and I usually am the one with the highest or equal with the womans height of heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Also always out in 5" heels, I've just a few times recognized others in higher or similar heels. A few weeks ago at a convenience store a young black women was wearing 5-1/2 inch heels that had a one inch or less platform, dressed in a nice skirted business suit - she likely wears the higher heels to be taller. When asked about my heel height (only a few times) I've always responded at 4" because that seems high but not fetishy to most, IMO. Also a bit more realistic, because (and I don't want to start this discussion up again) I'm not quite 4" taller in these 5 inch (measured at the back) heels. Being a large man, over 100kg, I was asked how the skinny stiletto heel can support my weight once - I just replied "You have to buy good shoes and have good balance."