Hello, new member(from Holland/The Netherlands)

Hi Everybody ! I'm Saskia from The Netherlands. A woman, who like to wear heels offcoarse. Recently discovered this site and i'm enthousiastic about it. First i will look around on the site/forum, learn a bit how things work etc. Later on i hope to be a more active/participating member here offcoarse. I little thing about my high heel experiences: Had worn very high heels in the past, sometimes almost everyday, but because of medical reasons i could't do that anymore. Now things are much better, and like to get used again in walking on high heels more often. Thanks for letting me join this site/forum. Btw: any more members here from around The Netherlands or Belgium?

Welcome to hhplace Saskia:wave: It is always nice to have another female join our group. I am sure you will soon become acquainted with the other gracious and friendly female members of this site. I am also sure that all of the members here are anxious to hear all about your experiences wearing heels. Once again, :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace Saskia:wave:

It is always nice to have another female join our group. I am sure you will soon become acquainted with the other gracious and friendly female members of this site. I am also sure that all of the members here are anxious to hear all about your experiences wearing heels.

Once again, :lmao:

Thanks Bubba :w00t2:

Offcoarse i will tell some more about my experiences(and problems/questions not to forget) later on when i get more used to how things work here. At the moment i'm Figuring Out the catagories here in the forum.

Hi Saskia and welcome here. You will enjoy visiting the other female members here as well as our male members. We are a very friendly site where all are welcome and have only one interest---high heels. Tell us more about yourself and your heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Great observation. That's something about this board that many would like to see change, but don't know how. We're still basically a good bunch, even if we're mostly males (ha ha). Welcome again, and we welcome your posts!!!

Hi, as i explained i'm at the moment began again to wear heels. Day by day getting used again in walking on high heels more often. I began on boots because boots are far nore more supportive and protective(for my ankles) then pumps! Later on i hope to get again on pumps just as i did in the past. Attached some of the heeled boots i own and wear often nowadays. Greetings, Saskia

post-15245-133522876228_thumb.jpg

post-15245-133522876233_thumb.jpg

post-15245-133522876235_thumb.jpg

post-15245-133522876237_thumb.jpg

post-15245-133522876239_thumb.jpg