New shoe search page

ems8hh

Looks like another over priced shoe web site. Thanks for the information though.

Sorry but it seems to be more than this t-strap lover.

When you click on the shoe model it appears in the left the name of the store and the price. Some of them are from Zappos and with a very reasonable price tag.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

It's interesting. The visual aspect is nice, but I'd like to see more filters: style (pump, boot), heel/platform height, etc - to help eliminate needless entries. I don't need to see sneakers if I'm looking for ankle boots...

Certainly needs more filters - I started by 'clicking' on one style of strappy sandal and was presented with the choice of 171,700 shoes!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hi ems88hh, This will certainly help me spend my sleepless hours versus reading about our current financial crisis. The site is pretty good but I agree with jwhite44 and Pussyinboots about filters, could spend all night looking for something to twinge the eyes. Lots of inventories to look through though. Thanks for the info. Mtnsofheels

I think part of the idea is that it shows you everything and you just graze through the site for inspiration, although there are things like trainers that I want to exclude so I agree that would be a good idea. But all those people with suggestions, make sure you send them to the people who do that site. Just click on Help in the top corner, then Send Us Feedback. I did to say I thought the site was great and they emailed back to say thanks, so they definitely appreciate the feedback as it is a new site.

If anyone ever had the idea that "woman's shoes" isn't big business--- well, after just a few minutes on this site, they would know for sure that it is. I wonder what you find if you "click on" men's shoes. Is it as big a business?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Looks like another over priced shoe web site. Thanks for the information though.

at 1st thought how bad can it be!!

and have gad difficulties in getting into that site, however when I got in, you are spot on!!

some of those prices are scarry!! saw a few for over US$ 800!! WOW!!:winkiss: