Some different photos of me

hhboots

Nice legs. The pantyhose looks fine too, what brand are they?

Just L'eggs brand sheer style, nothing exciting really. I like that brand as they are pretty cheap and last a long time, I have tried more expensive nylons, and they are no better in my opinion. The last shots of them (bottom of page 2) made them look kind of sparkly due to the dark background and camera flash, but they are just regular nylons. I normally wear L'eggs tights under my jeans, those are really durable in my opinion.

Great legs!!! I REALLY hope that they aren't the last pics that we see from you for a while. It would be a shame not being able to share pics of legs like yours with everyone. :winkiss:

Thanks, I probably will do this again a bit later on, I just don't want to make this a regular thing. Also, might give the impression I am completely converted to this style :nervous: Just having fun with it for now...

HH Boots:-) Just loved your leg shots. They are a fantastic looking pair that you would never suspect that they belonged to a male if someone saw them lying around somewhere, the photos that is. I really like that pair of shoes you have. They look so natural and comfortable for you. I wear L'eggs pantyhose under my jeans myself and also find them great looking and very long wearing too and reasonable to purchase and to find most everywhere. I use the Suntan color as they make my legs look fabulous and feel great. They are sheer energy active support and they really do support and give your legs a constant messauge, (Sp), with every movement and really don't look like a support hose as they are quite sheer. Try a pair sometime and see what you think. They will amaze you, I'm sure. Do you have other pairs of shoes or boots that you could show us sometime in your pics? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks Dawn, really appreciate the compliment. I've had occasional compliments on my legs in the past, but have never shown them in this way before. The most I could display them in my normal day to day life, was wearing mens knee length shorts, mens sandals, and of course covered with hair. So I only occasionally got any notice of my legs, this kind of feedback is really a trip, but is great nonetheless. As for future photos, the bulk of my shoe/boot collection is now wedges, ankle and knee boots, many of which look more androgynous than sexy (since I do somewhat low profile street heeling), but I promise I'll get to another round of shots in the not too distant future. :winkiss:

Well As PatentHeel said.

I just went for it.

Here are some pictures of me....:winkiss:

I just love this outfit..

HNH

Great pictures. Thanks! Love the look. The shoes look like they're tan suede. Great shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

HH Boots:-) Will be looking for more pics of you in dresses and heels also. Hose-N-Heels:-) I can easily see why you like that outfit in your pics. I like that skirt, hose, and heels myself, and you also have killer femme looking legs. just goes to show that males CAN look just as good in the leg department as the ladies can. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hhboots,

Nice legs! You know that you've "arrived" when you get compliments from men and women on your legs!!

By the by, Leggs pantyhose works nicely, especially the Sheer Elegance.

It's all about the heel!

Hose-N-Heels: WOW! Sensational pics! You showed beyond any doubt that you do indeed have great legs that certainly earned praise from both women AND men! Incredible! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Were do you get your skirts. I like the skirts and they make it looks nice. Plus the sweater dress of your wife, where is that from?

The sweater dress that I borrowed from my wife, I think was from Victoria's Secret bought several years ago, pretty sure its no longer sold there.

And, the one you thought was a skirt was actually another stretch kind of dress. That one was from Bebe from a year or two back. Here is one that is pretty close but not exactly the same one. The one I have looks like a thinner material... I wouldnt call the black one I have a sweater dress exactly as the one advertised seems to be.