Some different photos of me

hhboots

I rarely dress up like this (and never in public), I'm mainly into just heels, but figured many others here have posted these kind of shots, so I might as well do a couple of my own while I had a chance. Yes, I know the sweater dress (borrowed from my wife) and the shoes don't really match and the shoes are not that pretty, but I had to take a photo like this once I suppose. Don't worry I don't plan on going out like this any time soon :winkiss: Be kind, it took a lot for me to post this... :nervous:

post-12379-133522869357_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522869367_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys :winkiss: ... it was just a spur of the moment thing and was still wearing the shoes I had on earlier in the day. I'll work on a shot in some better shoes sometime soon.

I was out the other day looking for something to wear with my new boots. The clerk was very helpful and insisted that I try on a dress. I have been out in a skirt maybe 5 times in my life and would NEVER have considered a dress. Well, she was cute and insisted, so being easily manipulated by the fairer sex, I went ahead and tried it on. I was shocked at how great it looked. Though I didn't buy it, spur of the moment things can be great!

I look forward to seeing those better shots!

Style is built from the ground up!

I rarely dress up like this (and never in public), I'm mainly into just heels, but figured many others here have posted these kind of shots, so I might as well do a couple of my own while I had a chance.

Yes, I know the sweater dress (borrowed from my wife) and the shoes don't really match and the shoes are not that pretty, but I had to take a photo like this once I suppose. Don't worry I don't plan on going out like this any time soon :winkiss:

Be kind, it took a lot for me to post this... :nervous:

Not bad! You legs look almost as good as mine----almost! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Theres nothing wrong with experimenting a little. Then you will know if what you are doing is fun or if you have found another side to your personality. Besides---its fun. Will be looking for your next pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

do what you are comfortable with. dont let anyone talk you into anything you cant deal with later. better to safe than sorry on this sort of thing...you CANNOT put the genie back in the bottle once it gets out. allegories aside...do it in private until you are pretty sure about yourself. good luck.

I had been out of town, and just now had a chance to take some shots with better shoes. Hope these look a bit more appropriate. Our good camera stays with the wife and I don't want ask her to use it for this, so using a crappy cell phone for the shots, sorry the photos are a bit blurry.

post-12379-133522869966_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522869969_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522869972_thumb.jpg

what does your wife says about your legs so well shaved? does she knows about your hobbie? thanks for sharing

She knows I street heel, and almost everything I do in this realm. I have been a bit more secret about posting these recent pictures of me however.

She doesnt mind me shaving (actually I use an epilator), but she prefers that I leave at least some short hair on my calves. I agree especially for wearing shorts in the summer, but I just recently did the full leg hair removal for a change of pace and since I can cover it easily this time of year. I probably will only keep it for a few weeks though then go back to my usual look with a little bit more leg hair.

ok last photos probably for a bit anyway, I grabbed the good camera after my wife went to bed, and got some much clearer shots. For the epilator, just got one from Sin Dolor, just search for them online, you can get them many places such as Amazon, etc. Yes, they are pretty painful especially the first time, it gets easier to do each for each followup.

post-12379-133522869976_thumb.jpg

post-12379-133522869978_thumb.jpg

post-12379-13352286998_thumb.jpg

ok last photos probably for a bit anyway, I grabbed the good camera after my wife went to bed, and got some much clearer shots.

Your wife see you dressed like that?

:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was really fun to do this and hear your feedback. It will probably be a while before I do pictures like this again, but many of you motivated me to give it a test run this time and it was great. Being a part of this forum has helped me to do many things I never thought I would do.

You all are awesome, seriously :nervous:

------------------------------------

Your wife see you dressed like that?

:winkiss:

hehe, well not exactly in this outfit, but she has seen me dress up similarly in the past.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was really fun to do this and hear your feedback. It will probably be a while before I do pictures like this again, but many of you motivated me to give it a test run this time and it was great. Being a part of this forum has helped me to do many things I never thought I would do.

You all are awesome, seriously :winkiss:

------------------------------------

hehe, well not exactly in this outfit, but she has seen me dress up similarly in the past.

And, her reaction is?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And, her reaction is?

Well in another thread, I mentioned that my wife has some attraction to women, and has experimented there in her younger days. She does not consider herself bisexual, but the attraction is still there to an extent.

So to your question, she likes when I do it on rare occasion in privacy of our home, I would guess it lets me be that occasional girlfriend she may never have. :winkiss:

She would not like for me to dress to this level in public. My current streetheeling with womens jeans is about as far I personally would go in public, and she agrees with that. Hope that answers it for you?

ok last photos probably for a bit anyway, I grabbed the good camera after my wife went to bed, and got some much clearer shots.

For the epilator, just got one from Sin Dolor, just search for them online, you can get them many places such as Amazon, etc. Yes, they are pretty painful especially the first time, it gets easier to do each for each followup.

These are some nice photos of you and your high heels. Those are some pretty high heels and you've got very nice legs to show them off. Thank you for sharing them with us.