Hello from Kittyinboots

Hello everyone. I was a long time guest of this web site. Started wearing tall black high heel boots, 80's style, 4 in. heels (railroad spike thick) from 1997 to 2001. Wore black thigh high boots, 4 in heels, Ellie #8868 from 2002 to 2006, retired due to wear and tear. Currently wear tall black cowboy boots, Western Ranch 20' tall tops, and I wear them jeans tucked in. I have tall brown high heel boots, 4 in. heels, straight leg (does not curve at ankle) vintage 80's style. So basically I wear tall boots, pants tucked in with a good high heel. See you soon!

• 1 year later...

Two years later.... And to think I joined HHP so I could play arcade games and view everyones pics. So far so good I am having a good time visiting this forum. I have been to a few heel meets which increased my courage and experience in heeling in public. I have enjoyed meeting fellow members. Having been a long time visitor of this site, I have to say it feels good be able to share my outings in boots with everyone. Not much has changed since my intro, I still have just my tall black cowboy boots and my tall brown high heel boots from my avatar. I guess there is only so many pairs of boots that I need. But if I ever another dream pair, I will share my pics with everyone.

I, for one member, can't thank you enough, kittyinboots, for all of your informative, worth while and entertaining contributions to this forum. You've been an inspiration to everyone. Thank you for your participation.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a chance to meet kittyinboobs at the Chicago H H Meet on Tues, 10-05-2010. Nice boots, nice time, short meeting. Sorry we couldn't talk longer about high heels. Mike.

Fortunately, I will be at the Akron/Canton, Ohio heel meet 11-6-10. We can visit more then. This time my wife is coming along for the ride.