street heeling at last

david

Well i can say i plucked up the courage last week and went out in my heels wow what a buz. Decided it was time too bite the bulliet i jumped on my scooter and found a quiet street too change into my 5 inch patent pumps and then rode around for a while it was a busy fri night and my heart was pounding,parking up i decided this was now or never and walked across putney bridge and back up putney high street for about 2 hours it felt fantastic a little sore by the end but worth it i reccomend it too everyone,:thumbsup: i would love too go too a club next time and have a couple of drinks and a dance cant wait :smile:

Well I did send you a PM last Thursday about Going to a night club etc,im sorry its a bit difficult i can only go too a club in london during the week i work away from home and my wife dsnt work i go home at the weekends im sure we can sort something out:wave:

Great job David. Those first steps out are the hardest, it gets much easier from here. :smile:

This is so true. And that buzz you got, it only gets more exciting the more places you go. Congrats and good luck to you on future outings.

Congrats!:smile: Good for you David. Now that you have suddenly found out that new exciting feeling, you should duplicate it as often as you can. The feeling gets better and better each time and soon you will find that streetheeling will become an almost daily routine for you. Just go out and do your daily business while wearing heels and after a while you will not even remember that you are in heels as it will become so natural. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Grats! Well done! :smile:

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

hiya david and welcome to the club!! feels great tottering around eh?! out of interest, what else were you wearing? your shoes sound stupendous!!! keep it up :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Way to go David! I love wearing my new 4 inch heel boots out and they feel great. I agree that the feeling just gets better the more that you wear your heels out. I look forward to the heel meet and my wife will be with me!

David -

Wow, a first outing and wearing 5” pumps and walking for two hours. It might have been easier in a little lower heel but if you were only “a little sore” you must be used to wearing them.

What were you wearing with the heels? Was driving the scooter a challenge in 5” pumps? I think it would be easier in boots than pumps.

Sounds like you had a great outing and will be doing it again. :smile:

Thanks for posting.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

David -

Wow, a first outing and wearing 5” pumps and walking for two hours. It might have been easier in a little lower heel but if you were only “a little sore” you must be used to wearing them.

What were you wearing with the heels? Was driving the scooter a challenge in 5” pumps? I think it would be easier in boots than pumps.

Sounds like you had a great outing and will be doing it again. :winkiss:

Thanks for posting.

thanks it was easy on the bike i had a pair of skin tight jeans on that i turned up a bit too show off the heel

david:clap:

Well i can say i plucked up the courage last week and went out in my heels wow what a buz.

Decided it was time too bite the bulliet i jumped on my scooter and found a quiet street too change into my 5 inch patent pumps and then rode around for a while it was a busy fri night and my heart was pounding,parking up i decided this was now or never and walked across putney bridge and back up putney high street for about 2 hours it felt fantastic a little sore by the end but worth it i reccomend it too everyone,:nervous: i would love too go too a club next time and have a couple of drinks and a dance cant wait :winkiss:

Great experience David! I recommend going dancing in heels. It is a real rush. Also, it is my experience that the busier a night is, the less people notice. Its kind of like hiding in plain sight.

Style is built from the ground up!