Did you ever think?

johnieheel

Did you ever think there would be a thing called "heeling"? Like you go boating, skating, etc. now heeling of all things.:thumbsup: At least thats what we men seem to be calling it and even my wife tells me,"lets go heeling today".:smile:

real men wear heels

I didn't think of it for the longest time until I came here. With all the positive interaction and reinforcement I've gotten from everyone here, it's been a very cleansing and "heeling" experience - and yes....I feel SO much better now! Shoes are the elixir that heels all!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Did you ever think there would be a thing called "heeling"?

Like you go boating, skating, etc. now heeling of all things.:thumbsup:

At least thats what we men seem to be calling it and even my wife tells me,"lets go heeling today".:thumbsup:

yes, isn't it true, JH? It appears that a lot of good, fun things end with the "ing" thing. Like fishing, for instance. I can think of only two things that I enjoy more than fishing. One of them is "heeling" and the other.....well, I'll leave that for another time and place. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

Did you ever think there would be a thing called "heeling"?

Like you go boating, skating, etc. now heeling of all things.:thumbsup:

At least thats what we men seem to be calling it and even my wife tells me,"lets go heeling today".:thumbsup:

I didn't think of it for the longest time until I came here. With all the positive interaction and reinforcement I've gotten from everyone here, it's been a very cleansing and "heeling" experience - and yes....I feel SO much better now!

Shoes are the elixir that heels all!

yes, isn't it true, JH? It appears that a lot of good, fun things end with the "ing" thing. Like fishing, for instance. I can think of only two things that I enjoy more than fishing. One of them is "heeling" and the other.....well, I'll leave that for another time and place. :smile:

I can even see this evolving (hopefully) into a guy thing in the future when a group of guys get together and say, hey, lets go heeling, just for the heel of it (sorry about that).

Not that it is anything new and defenatly predates "Sex and the City," but Ms. Carrie Bradshaw definatly was a character the proved that all of the world's ills could be cured by a new pair of shoes and a long stroll in them. However, being the left brained guy that I am, I could never get past that she had a decent sized Upper West Side (or was she on the East Side) appartment, went out almost ever night, and had a closet full of $500 shoes on a writer's salary. Anyway, I kind of look at heeling as my hobby. Some guys golf, fish, boat, etc. I like to heel when given the chance. As far as it growing, until I came to this site the only men I would have ever dreamed to wear heels were drag performers (RIP Flip Wilson), cosume party goers, and people with a kinky streak. I think heels for men is practically an emerging market. So, to answer your original question jonniheel, I thought I was the only one. Thank God for the Law of Large Numbers.

Style is built from the ground up!

Anyway, I kind of look at heeling as my hobby. Some guys golf, fish, boat, etc. I like to heel when given the chance. As far as it growing, until I came to this site the only men I would have ever dreamed to wear heels were drag performers (RIP Flip Wilson), cosume party goers, and people with a kinky streak. I think heels for men is practically an emerging market.

So, to answer your original question jonniheel, I thought I was the only one. Thank God for the Law of Large Numbers.

Thats excatly what I thought HappyFeet:thumbsup: I too have thought of it as more of a hobby now. One of the great things about it is there are just soooooo many styles and colors that it just fascinates me!:smile:

real men wear heels

I'm just gald to know that there are others out there like myself who love the feel of the high heel on their foot. I think "heeling" should be made more public and thanks to all of you guys who get out there and heel it is becoming more mainstream than some would like to think. I thank all of you for your stories and encouragements it really helps when others are behind you in the endevors of this thing that we call life. Happy heeling!