possible purchase

sassy heels

Looks interesting, although in my experience with Pleaser brand, I usually have to order one size higher than I normally do, but that might just be those of us with wider feet. Looks nice though.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

No experience with them. However, the site looks to be rather new and stocked with off the shelf, chinese made items that are available on ebay and a lot of other website shoe stores. Common merchandise readily available cheap shoes sold to satisfy the fetish/CD market. (my opinion)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Looks interesting, although in my experience with Pleaser brand, I usually have to order one size higher than I normally do, but that might just be those of us with wider feet. Looks nice though.

This is true with most closed toe styles in the Pleaser line. From my experience this is especially true with the Seduce and Domina styles when comparing to other brands offering similar styles. So most people are good with going one size larger, and since 1/2 sizes are not available, add a rubber heel pad, and a cushioned insole for the ball of your foot to add comfort and make up for the larger size (if needed). :o

No experience with them. However, the site looks to be rather new and stocked with off the shelf, chinese made items that are available on ebay and a lot of other website shoe stores. Common merchandise readily available cheap shoes sold to satisfy the fetish/CD market. (my opinion)

...and what a large market it is! oh... and that does seem like a decent price on those boots, but the shipping is a little high.

not trying to spam or anything, just a cheap plug... but you get them a little cheaper though my store using discount code "devab10" :-? Not sure what size you need, but some of the larger sizes may be sold out.

nice boots, btw. I've heard good things about dimoutshoes, but no personal experience.

:o

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so for future viewers, here is a bit of a rundown on Dimout Shoes. AVOID THEM!!! I place an order not for the original boots, but will post pics of them when they finally get here. The communication (or lack there of) is horrible. You get an order confirmation, but it is missing the tracking number. I ordered on 9/2/08, they withdrew payment from my account on 9/4/08, but I still got no more info from them. I have since sent 2 emails asking about the status of my order, still no response. Their shipping policy says they will ship in 2business days, less they are during a busy period, which will be shown on the "news" section (which had no indication). I finally called them on 9/8/08, and was told that they were indeed behind, and they were scheduled to ship on today, 9/9/08. I am not very pleased with it, but let it go for the time being. I will absolutely call them today (this time have the wife talk) to see if I get the same "They are scheduled to ship tomorrow" response. If thats the case, Iwill, have her, cancel the order and request an imediate refund (they are quick to take the money, they should give it back fast too). In the end, I would not recommend them, period. I will let you know of the outcome though.

Iwill, have her, cancel the order and request an imediate refund (they are quick to take the money, they should give it back fast too). In the end, I would not recommend them, period. I will let you know of the outcome though.

In my experiences' with these kind of businesses, I would probably go through with the order if you really like what you paid for because they will now charge you a re stocking fee and who knows what else and refund what ever they see fit to your account.:smile:

Had the same problem with "How NOTSO Cool.com"

real men wear heels

For the few pairs of Pleaser brand boots I own, i used snaz75.com and had good experiences with them. They have decent prices, have been around for many years and perhaps better organized than the dimoutshoes site and I think they sell everything that Pleaser offers. Just a suggestion based on my experience with buying Pleaser brand in the past.

Also, about the sizing, I think Pleaser does tend to make the boots a bit narrower than some other brands, and length-wise they are true to size. Anyway, the suggestion to go one size up, might be a good one for you if you have a wider foot. I was able to get my true size and was comfortable in the boots for hours, but I might have a narrower foot than some, I usually am fine in M or B width shoes.

UPDATE: Just got an E-mail response, stating they are back ordered till late October:censored: They really shouldnt ( I know they will try) to give me any hassle on wanting a restocking fee, where they didnt have them in stock to ship (even they I was told yesterday that they were being shipped today).

Just an update on this... I would highly recommend not shopping with Dimout. After the above update from my DH, I called and left a message for the woman who runs the store (Kim) and sent an email telling her how absolutely unacceptable it was that we received a form email stating the boots were on backorder less than 24 hours after being told they were shipping today. I laid it all out and told her how disappointed I was and requested a refund. You'd THINK a reputable company would then respond back with some sort of apology but all I got was this: "Yes it has been canceled and credited back. It takes 2 to 4 business days to go back on your card from our bank. You should see that back on your card by monday." Will NEVER shop with them again.

There can be problems even with reputable outfits like Snaz75. I ordered a pair of Ellies in size 12, and when they came they were size 10. When I told them, they sent a prepaid FedEx label to return them, but they were shipped from Ellie, not Snaz75, and the return label was to Ellie. Ellie is only about 3 miles from me, so I went there in person (industrial district - a small showroom and office and a warehouse). They don't sell them there. They did not have the size 12 in the model/color that was ordered and had evidently shipped what they did have. Not good. The size/color was not even on reorder and still isn't, months later, and may never be available again. The girl there was very nice and gave me another color that was in stock in exchange for the wrong ones. That saved Snaz75 the shipping and the hassle and they were thankful, but you can see how troubles can arise, since shoes are sometimes shipped from the distributor, not the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post an update to this whole story. We've now gone to the BBB due to failure to communicate and provide the promised refund. After submitting my report I went and checked the status of the company and it was already listed as unsatisfactory due to unresolved complaints. Lesson learned, check with the BBB first.

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=90017536

I am a litle leary of buying on line unless I have had good feedback from others on the particular site. I have a friend at an exotic boutique who orders high heels for from various catalogs at her store and she is very helpful upon her recomendations.