Hello fom Georgia USA

I feel it is time to introduce myself and say Thank you to everyone here that places a post. I have had a passion for high heels all of my life. I am unable to wear high heels to work, but I have dressed for parties and wore heels then as part of my costume. The name secondtake20(03) comes from the year my X wife and I seprated which is when my new life begain. I have since met someone who likes heels but is unable to wear them due to medical reasons. She fully supports my wearing of heels from 3in to my ballet boots. She has been trying to get me to go out in public wearing heels and then dressing but the right time has not come up as of yet. I am straight, but I am very jealous of the things women get to wear especially heels. I have wore heels around the house and out on my small farm while working but the higher heels don't always work out the best. On the weekend when it is possable I wear heels and at night during the week. Well I have bored everyone long enough, again Thank You to everyone who does post here for the wise words of wisdom and for your adventures that you take time to write about. secondtake20

Welcome to HHPlace! I too have a supportive Significant Other. My wife wears heels almost all the time and encourages me to wear mine in private, and in public when appropriate. I wish I could wear them to work but I don't think it would go over well. Do you have any block heel boots that might work well on the farm? I have some 4" block heel Sketchers that look like a men's work boot. Heel is stacked and about 1.5" square on each side so it won't sink in soft ground. Hope you will share some of your experiences soon!

Thank You CassieJ and HighestHeels for the warm welcomes. CassieJ I do have a pair of 4in block heel boots with 3/4 platform which I wear around the farm but they are needing replacing since they are not made for the rough use. I will posting a story as soon as I have something worth posting. CassieJ what do the boots look like that you have? Growing up I use to wear the cowboy boots with the higher heel but they are harder to find now.

Welcome! You are lucky to have a supportive and encouraging SO. My ex-wife was OK with it (we split for other reasons), but she wasn't encouraging of it. She did have to admit that they looked good and she admired that I had the confidence to wear them, even in public. :o

Thank You radiodave and johnieheel for the welcome. I am blown away by all of the welcomes I have received and how fast they have come. I am hoping to do some public heeling very soon with the company of my girl friend. She is very supportive of my love for heels and has even bought me serveral pairs. She likes me in 4 and 5 inch heels, She also says I walk very natural in them. Any thing above a 5 inch I still have not mastered yet, but I have been practicing.

Welcome :o . You are very lucky to have a girl friend really supporting you. My ex-wife although said she do not mind I like heels, everytime when I buy heels, her face turn black.:-? I am in asia, much more difficult to wear heels in public. Looking forward to read your sharing of wear heels in public.

Hi ST20 :-? I also have ties to the state. Savannah, Agusta and U of GA (Go DAWGS). I used to live on a farm, also and wore my old high heeled boots while doing outdoor things. I know there are other members here from Georgia. Just search through the membership list and I'm sure you'll discover someone located close to you. Welcome again. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank You for the welcome messages, Stilettoscot, Happysglife, and Bubba136. I want to say Thank You again to everyone who has sent me a welcome message. It has really given me the courage to go out heeling very soon. I will be putting a post up about it as soon as it happens.:o Bubba136 I work around UGA at least once a week. I have been in this area all of my life.

• 1 month later...

Bubba136 I work around UGA at least once a week. I have been in this area all of my life.

Tough loss last night for all UGA Football fans My youngest daughter and son-in-law (UGA Alum) are devastated.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the HH Place Forum. I can't wear my heels at the moment since I just had major back surgery. My wife, Mickey68, has relatives in Ackworth, Georgia, just outside of Atlanta. Welcome again.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

DawnHH; I hope all is well with your back surgery. I know what you are going through, my dad turned his truck over back in April 07 and broke his back and I know what he has been through with his back this last 12 months. My sister lives in Carlisle, PA and I was there last summer 07 beautiful state. Acworth, GA is about 2 hrs west of me. It is not that far of a drive the atlanta traffic is the killer. Again DawnHH Thank you for the welcome and best of luck with your back.

I am sorry to roniheels and docs41 for not getting back to the 2 of you sooner and saying Thank You for your reply. I kind of forgot about my introduction thread because I get so excited to read everyone elses threads every night when I get home. I have got to figure out how to search the members data base to find out if anyone lives near me.

I am hoping to go out soon and do some street heeling but due to being a dad sometimes my personal wants have to wait plus where I live is kind of a rural area so I do have to be careful of where I go.

Again Thank You to everyone who has replyed to my thread and I promise to post more threads and hopefully some pictures ( if I learn how to download pictures from my camera ) very soon of my outtings.

I am a UGA fan but I don't keep up with the games like the rest of my family.

Secondtake20:-) My back is coming along nicely and thanks for your concern. I'm back to work and able to do more things than before. The Doctor says that I'm ahead on my recovery time. If you get some time, you should spend a few days in Pa. for some sight seeing. There is a lot of interesting places to visit and a lot of things to see and do. Your certainly right about the Atlanta traffic. It's a bear and getting worse all of the time. We have tight and tense rush hour traffic here also in my area. It takes me an hour to do a 17 mile commute and that is when traffic is normal. It gets much worse when there is an accident or bad weather. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!