It's a wonderful, wonderful wife...

raymond.nl

As I came in from work today my wife greated me with a "I've got a present for you!". Since neither of us are very present-y, I really wondered what she had bought. Out came a huge plastic bag with a shoe label printed in bold lettering. The box would have fitted two boots nicely, as indeed it did! A pair of 100% leather black boots with 3+" slim heels! :o Nice, nice, nice...

Truly a wonderful wife. :o I'd also get the same response as FastFreddy2, I know because I tried asking and it was a definite no with no room for doubts :-?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hey raymond.nl, I too will give my congrats to having such an understanding wife. There are a few of us that have experienced similar happenings. Please enjoy the fantasy all male heelers want in their relationship with the love of their life. Being able to share such happiness has to be the ultimate reward. May we all have and be the cherished and understanding partners.

Awesome Raymond. Very cool :o I am kind of in the same situation as crotchboots, my wife just tolerates it. She was really supportive about it for a long time, even when I started to streetheel just this past year. But I think perhaps I have been pushing too hard recently wanting to street heel more often and such. She seems to be getting a bit more uncomfortable about it. Time to back off on the streetheeling for a while I guess or do it without her. :-?

Next best thing'll be her wearing Boots with You in yours out on the town and then some. 8-D

Out on the town my wife has no problems with me wearing heels. She told me things would be different if it were stiletto's, but she's fine with 3" high tapered heels (approx 1" diameter at the bottom).

Last weekend (with my wife) over at a friend's diner party only the host wondered out loud: "Now what are you wearing?!?". I told him it was an experiment. He wasn't sure what to think of the appearance, but applauded me for having the guts to experiment.

My wife then mockingly complained that the hardest part was getting used to click-clack noises around the house!

Pictures will be posted somewhere the coming days.