Wedges 4 men

wolf

I dont exactly like the shoes in the picture, but I for one would love to see a much more unisex and broader selection of 3+ inch wedges for men that do not look so feminine. Since this is the realm where most of my street heels reside, it sure would make things easier for me when finding the right shoes. Other than that, seeing a gradual broader acceptance of heels on a man would be great as well.

i'd buy them on principle to show them there is a demand for blokes shoes that r interesting...

who knows, they may make the wedges taller nex time too...

like the colour, make them mainstream, then we can all go out to play !

I agree with thedesigner. The shoe in the picture was unattractive: the style, shape, and color. Now, a taller (much taller) wedge, different color, not so outrageous style, they might definitely be onto something.

Surely this is due to men's clothes being on the whole quite boring. It only takes a little wedge to cause a stir. It's quite sad really, but things are changing and it's only a matter of time before it all adds up to a big metaphor that breaks the donkey's back.

They are ugly and too low. But it's a start. Thinking again, other designers did better things about men in heels, see Jean Paul Gartier, Dior and so on, and those were _heels_ if you know what I mean.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I'm in two minds over these, part of me says "Yay heels for men" part of me says "boring heels for men". But it is a step in the right direction, and if someone runs with it now it could bring about other designs which could be manly, and heeled. From something like this a trend for mens heels could snowball. Previous designers attempts were too much too quick IMHO but these wedges may just be acceptable where thin heels for men weren't.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I did a little digging on google and I liked one of the comments someone left on a blog type thing. It was along the lines of 'If Kanye West or Pharrell Williams wore them, they would look hot!' The shoes were designed to integrate with a specific look which should be playful and fun, with a warped nod to classic menswear. Speaking of which. Have fun. Regards, Ben

I'd love to see the same thing but in a slip-on with a very open top almost like a skimmer, or a loafer, or even a single banded slide sandal!!!! I'd love to see the heels @ 2"-4" and the front platform from 1/2"- 1 1/4"!!!