July shoe plans?

roz

Thought this might be a fun topic to do every month - what are everybody's plans for the forthcoming month?

I got a good pay packet again, so I have sold three pairs of shoes (two Pleasers and one pair of Sergio Rossi Lombardia wedges) so that I can buy myself another pair of YSL Tributes and another pair of Pleasers to replace the ones I sold.

I am hoping to buy around 5-10 pairs of shoes this month as a result. I have a few work functions and a wedding coming up so there's plenty of opportunity to wear some great shoes.

What do you have planned for the next month? What will you be buying and what will you be wearing?

I would love to try a nice pair of strappy sandals, with a more moderate heel (3 1/2" - 4"), as I have been told a lot lately that my feet are nice. Plus, that takes nerve, so if I could buy a nice pair of those, and wear them, than I'll feel like I can do anything. Plus, just adding to the collection!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

in August, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for nice boots! Now that I've been integrating them into my everyday wardrobe, I watch more closely for them in order to snap them up more easily.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Stillies all the way for me! The shops wont have any boots in them yet and I dont get the same buzz buying online. Ebay is full of rubbish boots at the moment anyway. Im not going to venture into any new waters, so to speak, so I will be sticking to 1-3inch heels. Still on the look out for some white knee high boots. I love the way you write about heels roz, you come accross really well.

Whoops, thanks for reminding me that the next month is actually JULY not August, lol!

Well, then maybe I could use some new shoes in July...lol. But I better stick to my original plans...

Style is built from the ground up!

I'm actually going to sell some. At least that's what I keep promising myself. Must get rid of about 20 pairs, none of which I will ever wear, and if I'm not wearing them, they've got to go. [With the exception of the KG's which are just for looking at.] :thumbsup: Avatar idea!

On the down side I don't seem to be able to reduce further the 4 pairs of boots I've got in 'the cart' at 6pm.com from the 6 pairs I orginally had. And it rather looks like I'll be buying some boots from BOOTGODDESS tomorrow. :smile:

going on vacation the week after 4th July....going to Hilton head Carolina with 3 friends. my dad knows a guy who has a beach house and he is letting us use it for the week

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Not much plans for the moment, being a student means I'm poor, and adding that to the high cost of shipping from the US over to Singapore, (av. US$30), means its only justifiable if i get at least a few pairs, so I've got to save up quite a bit. Just curious, is shipping really so expensive or are the ebayers trying to rip off? :thumbsup:

With regards to shipping being expensive, a lot of people have the product price artificially low so they appear near the top of eBay listings, and then make up the difference with the postage and packing which is artificially high.

going on vacation the week after 4th July....going to Hilton head Carolina with 3 friends. my dad knows a guy who has a beach house and he is letting us use it for the week

I can see Hilton Head Island from the back deck of my house. Perhaps I'll look across the inlet and see you "roasting" in the hot afternoon sun. :thumbsup:

(Don't forget to "wave" :smile:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And it rather looks like I'll be buying some boots from BOOTGODDESS tomorrow. :wink1:

Actually BOUGHT them from ....... :thumbsup:

Not much plans for the moment, being a student means I'm poor, and adding that to the high cost of shipping from the US over to Singapore, (av. US$30), means its only justifiable if i get at least a few pairs, so I've got to save up quite a bit.

Just curious, is shipping really so expensive or are the ebayers trying to rip off? :smile:

I'm typically paying US$40 to US$45 for a pair of boots to be shipped (with insurance) from America. B)

$30 would be a pleasant surprise. :wink:

I'm actually going to sell some. At least that's what I keep promising myself.

Actually, I am in the same exact position. My shoe plans not only involve NOT buying any new shoes, but selling about 40 pair.

Style is built from the ground up!

I plan on buying a pair of black patent leather slingback peep-toes with a 4" stiletto high heel at Payless. I also saw a pair of Mary Janes at Target with a very high heel. I will try those and and see how they feel. I'm leaning toward purchasing them, too.

As you all have probably noticed, I haven't been on much lately. Brother has been staying with me for a couple months and has to go back to New Mexico this week but I'm taking him to Ill. to stay with my other brother for a couple weeks this week. He has been helping to remodel our house , inside and out. Haven't had much time for heeling and don't wear them around him or my other brother as they might not understand to well. On the other hand, I don't hide them. They are still all over the house. So, thats what I'm doing the month of July. Will be in St Charles Ill. over the 4th and back to heeling in full force after the 7th, which is our 1st yr anniversary.

real men wear heels