Fast Food In London

Burger King's $200 Burger

Posted Jun 19th 2008 6:01PM by Rigel Gregg

Filed under: Dining, Charity

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.luxist.com/media/2008/06/picture-bkthebrger1.png

Of all the restaurants that might offer a $200 truffle-laden burger on their menu Burger King is probably one of the last ones, if not the last one, that comes to mind. But believe it or not Burger King has launched a $200 hamburger called simply "The Burger" that features Wagyu beef, white truffles, Pata Negra ham slices, Cristal onion straws, Modena balsamic vinegar, lambs lettuce, pink Himalayan rock salt, organic white wine, and shallot-infused mayonnaise all served up on an Iranian saffron and white truffle dusted bun.

That's quite a list of ingredients.

"The Burger" will be on sale once per week in London and proceeds go to benefit the Help a London Child charity.

The Next Heel Meet Must Be Planned Accordingly.

Kneehighs is Buying for all who wear Heels to Burger King

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

A diet pepsi and 2 cholesterol tablets, it sounds very high calorie, and extremely bad for the cholesterol levels.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Burger King's $200 Burger

Posted Jun 19th 2008 6:01PM by Rigel Gregg

Filed under: Dining, Charity

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.luxist.com/media/2008/06/picture-bkthebrger1.png

Of all the restaurants that might offer a $200 truffle-laden burger on their menu Burger King is probably one of the last ones, if not the last one, that comes to mind. But believe it or not Burger King has launched a $200 hamburger called simply "The Burger" that features Wagyu beef, white truffles, Pata Negra ham slices, Cristal onion straws, Modena balsamic vinegar, lambs lettuce, pink Himalayan rock salt, organic white wine, and shallot-infused mayonnaise all served up on an Iranian saffron and white truffle dusted bun.

That's quite a list of ingredients.

"The Burger" will be on sale once per week in London and proceeds go to benefit the Help a London Child charity.

The Next Heel Meet Must Be Planned Accordingly.

Kneehighs is Buying for all who wear Heels to Burger King

I have found a chain of fast-food restaurants here in the U.S. that offer above-average fare, called "Five Guys". They serve only domestic beef, never frozen. Yes, they serve only hamburgers and hot dogs; and no, I don't want to survive only on fast-food, but cannot stand half-fast food; Mickey D's, please take notice.

I think the idea of the burger sales to charity is fantastic. Burger King does that locally in my town for various charities. Various groups will work at the Burger King on designated days and portions of the profits go to the charity they are working for. As far as the $200 burger, I hope it tastes as good as it sounds.

Most charity food in these parts is from the Knights of Columbus, the Lions club or the Boy Scouts but I can't imagine too many people would pay $200 for a burger.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

I'm there. You're like a very, very, very ecentric John Cleese.

"Yes?"

"Hi, i'd like a room for the night"

"Name?"

"Mr Roniheels"

"well, sorry, we,re full. Exucse me, it's the phone. 'Yes, Fawlty Towers... a room for 7? Haven't you got a television? Goodbye"

Now where's my wife..

"Sybil. Sybil, my little piranha fish"

"Yes Basil?"

"There's a man here, a Mr Roniheels"

"Yes, Basil, he is a customer."

"But Sybil, look, he's wearing heels!"

"Basil, go and annoy Manuel again."

"But Sybil, he's wearing heels !"

"Basil, go and >>>> the car exhaust while I sort out Mr Heels, or may i call you Roni ?"

"Sure thing, lady, i just want a room for the night."

"I'm sure I can make you very welcome, Roni. Ignore my husband, he's just an ignorant pig.

Let me show you to your room. Tell me Roni, do you keep your heels on in bed?"

"Sure do ma'm !"

"Well we obviously have a lot in common with our American friends after all..."

closing credits.....

"Yes?"

"Hi, i'd like a room for the night"

"Name?"

"Mr Roniheels"

"well, sorry, we,re full. Exucse me, it's the phone. 'Yes, Fawlty Towers... a room for 7? Haven't you got a television? Goodbye"

Now where's my wife..

"Sybil. Sybil, my little piranha fish"

"Yes Basil?"

"There's a man here, a Mr Roniheels"

"Yes, Basil, he is a customer."

"But Sybil, look, he's wearing heels!"

"Basil, go and annoy Manuel again."

"But Sybil, he's wearing heels !"

"Basil, go and >>>> the car exhaust while I sort out Mr Heels, or may i call you Roni ?"

"Sure thing, lady, i just want a room for the night."

"I'm sure I can make you very welcome, Roni. Ignore my husband, he's just an ignorant pig.

Let me show you to your room. Tell me Roni, do you keep your heels on in bed?"

"Sure do ma'm !"

"Well we obviously have a lot in common with our American friends after all..."

closing credits.....

Thank you for the memories of "Faulty Towers." The only one you left out was Polly (the former Mrs. John Cleese), played by Connie Booth. I salute you, sir!