Celebrities in High Heels

How come the Wallpaper section of the gallery is not open for uploads?

It is... you just need to ensure your logged in...

Those people who come here just for the forum only, probably dont login anywhere else on the website and so they miss out on all the other things I try to do, and/or think that everything else is busted but if you login to "The website" instead of just the forum page then everything works.

Once logged in, just navigate into the section you want to upload to and click on "Submit an image to this section"

Cheers BobHH

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

No image found so far, but last Thursday Emma Bunton switched on the Christmas lights in Covent Garden.

She was wearing a short, red jacket buttoned up over a short black flared skirt that only just peeped out from under the coat, along with dark black opaque tights or stockings. From the back there were too many heads in the way to see what was on her feet.

Initially she sang "two become one" and the old 60's classic "downtown" followed by a new tune, before her TV show dancing partner was brought on stage. She then explained they had been practising some new moves, and asked if the audience wanted to see a sample... and then apologised that "it is going to be difficult because I am wearing very very high heels".

That was my cue to move forward a bit, to see how high :-)

They certainly were! Very shiny Black Patent court shoes with a very thin ankle strap and tiny silver buckle high on the ankle. She wears the ankle straps slightly loose. The shoes had a fairly thick heel, and red soles. They were easily at least 5 inch high, and may have had a quarter inch platform. The heel was set back on the sole and very straight, also in patent black. The red soles gave them away as Christian Louboutin.

I got there just too late to get a picture. There were hundreds of people taking pictures so maybe one will turn up on the net somewhere soon.

Ten out of Ten Emma, for the shoes, the rest of the outfit, and the songs. Yes, she can really sing. Nice!

Oh yes... http://www.emmabuntonofficial.co.uk/

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone catch Janet Jackson on Oprah today? (Yes, I'm on vacation and was channel surfing.) Anyway, Janet was wearing the most stunning pair of suede, platform, OTK boots. The heel had to be at least 6" with a 1" or so platform. Wish I had a way to vid cap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard Eddie Izzard on spinner.com radio and he is very funny. Interesting pic too....I give him tons of credit for his boldness!

:wink:

Hey, Yo. Izzard's crazy, but he's alright, know what I mean? He does it right. He's just himself. Cool. Wish I had his panache.

• 1 month later...

Mary-Kate Loves Her Witch Shoes

Posted Dec 15th 2006 11:58AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Fashion Police, Mary-Kate/Ashley Olsen

As unattractive as Mary-Kate Olsen's boots are, it's incredible that she wears them every day. Affixed with chains and belts, the eight-inch heels appear to make the tiny starlet totter.

Posted Image

The wee millionaire twin clunked into her highly profitable Beverly Hills office yesterday, rocking a look that included a plaid shirt, studded belt, and a collapsing Princess Leia hairdo

I don't know, I like those boots.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE