Celebrities in High Heels

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard Eddie Izzard on spinner.com radio and he is very funny. Interesting pic too....I give him tons of credit for his boldness!

:wink:

Hey, Yo. Izzard's crazy, but he's alright, know what I mean? He does it right. He's just himself. Cool. Wish I had his panache.

• 1 month later...

Mary-Kate Loves Her Witch Shoes

Posted Dec 15th 2006 11:58AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Fashion Police, Mary-Kate/Ashley Olsen

As unattractive as Mary-Kate Olsen's boots are, it's incredible that she wears them every day. Affixed with chains and belts, the eight-inch heels appear to make the tiny starlet totter.

Posted Image

The wee millionaire twin clunked into her highly profitable Beverly Hills office yesterday, rocking a look that included a plaid shirt, studded belt, and a collapsing Princess Leia hairdo

I don't know, I like those boots.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 4 weeks later...

Let's kick a bit of life into this thread...

First something new... Here's actress Elisha Cuthbert attending the premiere of the new movie "He Was A Quiet Man" at the Gen Art Film Festival at Clearview's Chelsea West Theater on April 17, 2007 in New York City (yesterday):

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Just how high are those heels? - There's a bit of platform but I'd guess at an effective height of just over 5" (the platform makes it 6" I think).

Here's a somewhat older set... It's paparazzi shots of Renee Zellweger as she leaves a Midtown restaurant in New York City on January 24, 2007:

More paparazzi... Here's Mischa Barton as she walks her dog in midtown in New York City on March 14, 2007:

The heels are not that high but still nice for walking the dog... ;)

... and more paparazzi... Here's singer Rachel Stevens having lunch at Toast Restaurant in West Hollywood, March 7, 2007:

... and Rachel Stevens shopping in Beverly Hills on March 17, 2007:

were?

this one is 88 pages

This isnt a gallery..

See the main menu at top of screen "Gallery" or the link in my email signature.

Although this thread has got extremely long, I wouldn't rely on the pictures staying because if any of the free image hosting services go down or close then the images will also vanish.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear all

Not a particular fan of Posh / Victoria Beckham, however even though her out fit from last night's Glamour awards has caused plenty of media comment, I particularly liked it

http://lifestyle.uk.msn.com/fashion/celebritystyle/photogallery.aspx?cp-documentid=5166302&imageindex=15

In actual fact this is how I used to dress, with either black patent ballet heels or 5 1/2 inch black patent Oxfords when I went to fetish events (though I wore a couple of pairs of black nylons to hide the leg hairs) sorry no pictures of me available.

Big D

Carmen Electra

Posted Image

Sandra Bullock

Posted Image

High Heels and Nylons are sexy to seduce your pleasure and enjoy your fantasy.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Tahira

very nice pics! Have you ever watched soap operas on ABC, CBS, NBC? I think the actresses on those soaps have some of the best pumps! Most of the time on a soap, a woman is rich, and has enough pairs of pumps in her closet to make imelda marcos jealous. I have yet to really see the camera zoom in on a character's pumps, but sometimes you can see them. It's beautiful.

Also, TV News women have great pumps on their feet. Sometimes on shows like Extra, or ET, you can see the female hosts wearing some hot stilettos!

• 2 weeks later...