Iron Man

wxman25

I don't usually don't do movie reviews but i saw Iron man last night and all i can say is Gwyneth Paltrow has some great legs. she wore like 4 or 5 inch heels the whole move and at the end wore a pair of double wrap black heels and the wrap looked like satin. very sexy and hot, and the movie wasn't bad either.

Have you got any pics of the 7" heels? I ask because the Daily Mail were going on about her in 7" heels when they were obviously a maximum of 6" (including hidden platform).

The movie was ok, nothing to wright home about.

post-143-133522857974_thumb.jpg

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Here is the best of what I can find with her in the movie.

post-143-133522857976_thumb.jpg

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Gwyneth also wore some great shoes in Sky Captain

Yes, she wore some older style high heels in Sky Captain and had that Lois Lane from the fifties style look throughout the movie.

Hoverfly...

I disagree with you. I thought the movie was good and it followed the storyline from the original comic book (although updated) very closely. Gwyneth Paltro was georgeous as usual. Robert Downey Jr. was the movie and was Tony Stark.

That's just my review and opinion.

• 1 month later...

Have you got any pics of the 7" heels? I ask because the Daily Mail were going on about her in 7" heels when they were obviously a maximum of 6" (including hidden platform).

I agree. She definitely does look sexy, and her heels are high, but they are not 7". There are plenty of YouTube videos out there, showing her in those heels, but they are probably 6" with a hidden platform, just as roz said.

However, what I see as the bottom line is that once those kind of heels make it that much into the news and people start talking about them, then chances are that those may make it more into mainstream than possible before. (Think of 'Sex and the City'!)

And this is a good thing! :thumbsup: