Paris Hilton Shoes

pbsmith

So, I see that Paris Hilton now has her own shoe line. When I checked them out on line, I was disapointed to see that they only go up to size 10US. I wear a size 11US so I am out of luck wearing these. Paris is also a size 11US so I guess she can't wear her own shoes. What gives? Paul

in leather & heels...

Wow, good info. I didn't realize her feet were that big!!! She's probably just doing it to create an image of her shoes--no big feet. But then again, a ladies size 10 is huge already!!

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

I couldn't wait so I went to find them. I found them at http://www.endless.com

They're generic moderate quality construction and man-made materials being sold at a much higher price than others at that quality level. If you don't mind paying for the name the go for it. I'd reather save up to get the kind she wears. BTW some of her styles are available in 11us.

Well, if I was selling a line of shoes, I wouldn't sell anything that I wouldn't wear myself... I personally don't have a problem with size 11 feet on women. I don't have a problem with 6 foot tall women (even wearing heels) either. As well as Paris Hilton, I hear that Uma Thurman is also a size 11. So is my favourite fashion consultant for that matter. They could try on my heels ANYTIME!

in leather & heels...

Perhaps she's not even aware of the shoe line. She probably has a company that takes care of licensing her name, image, etc., and all she knows is there's a check at the end of the month. Did Ted Williams approve every Ted Williams outboard motor that Sears sold? Has Michael Jackson ever seen his line of portable cassette players?

I checked the site so far and I wasn't overly impressed with what I saw, both style and price. I am so sorry I won't be helping little Paris out with her new venture.:roll:

I concur. Nothing there of interest to me.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Perhaps she's not even aware of the shoe line. Did Ted Williams approve every Ted Williams outboard motor that Sears sold? Has Michael Jackson ever seen his line of portable cassette players?

It's too bad O.J.Simpson didn't create a line of men's gloves. Missed opportunity there.

At least, we're sure that Heather Locklear, Andie McDowell and a host of others wear L'Oreal cosmetics "because they're worth it". I can now rest easier.

And who was the boxing champion and the product name for the portable frying appliance he sold?

Dan

It's too bad O.J.Simpson didn't create a line of men's gloves. Missed opportunity there.

At least, we're sure that Heather Locklear, Andie McDowell and a host of others wear L'Oreal cosmetics "because they're worth it". I can now rest easier.

And who was the boxing champion and the product name for the portable frying appliance he sold?

Dan

It is George Forman and the Forman Grill.

i dont care much for pseudo-celebrities like pinhead hilton. and i especially dont want to give her any of my hard earned money,either.

And after looking at her line of shoes, she won't get mine, either.:roll: