Domination in Heels

Stockw

I do, certainly. I am only 5'3" so anything that gives me a headstart helps with my confidence, and in super high heels I feel like I'm on top of the world. I feel strange now if I'm not wearing heels, and that 6" that I am down by feels like a mile. So yes, I certainly feel dominant in them.

i think i feel more submissive when in heels and in public.... probably due to the fact that it's not the norm and my confidence is shot being in them in public.... the feeling is still a thrill just would love to be more confident in the situation....

I'm just interested in the assocaition of high heels and a dominant persona. It's interesting to find one person feeling submissive and vunerable whilst wearing heels. SW

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

That is really an interesting question. I thought about it and here is what I concluded. When I dress in a man's suit and hat and feminine high heels, I don't feel dominant, but submissive is too strong of a word. I feel elegent. I feel as though I am on display and I feel happy. I don't feel dominant and I might feel a little vulnerable. I went to a gay bar to dance (I'm not gay, I just went there to dance in high heels). And even there, I did not feel dominant. I didn't feel submissive either because I explained more than once that I was heterosexual and I was just there to dance in high heels. I dug my heels in (sorry for the pun) and held my ground and had a fun evening. If a man can feel pretty and still be a man, I guess that's how I feel.;)

just to clarify my ealier post.... i think i agree totally with Roni.... submissive is probably a too strong a word but i definite don't feel dominant..... even when (at times) when I feel quite confident and stride down the street hoping people will see the heels.... there's still something there that make it more submissive than dominant (must be the vulnerability).... maybe it's because if something does happen... i can't run away as fast lol

I can't say I feel dominant, but I can say that when I have the pleasure of wearing heels for the evening or to play. I am more aggressive and motivated. I guess I can say yes, because in those moods my GF is happy to submit to my desires.

How many of the ladies feel more dominant when wearing high heels? Maybe it applies to the guys too?!

SW

It depends, it can be both ways. I usually feel more powerful, more sexier when wearing pair of sexy stiletto heels or boots. I love the attention what I usually get from men and women. They turn their heads to just to see peek of me passing by.

I feel like queen of the world :o

Especially if your wearing heels with noicy steel tips, its exciting and sexy sound that draws attention :roll:.

And Im aware what my heels can do to floors, so yes.

Also some very high heels can restrict your movement, atleast hinder it, having such shoes have opposite effect. You feel more submissive when wearing them.

Its pretty much whats going on inside your head, what kind of signals you get from your environment and people next to you.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Also some very high heels can restrict your movement, atleast hinder it, having such shoes have opposite effect. You feel more submissive when wearing them.

I dunno about that... they give me a reason to force my slaves into carrying me...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It depends, it can be both ways. I usually feel more powerful, more sexier when wearing pair of sexy stiletto heels or boots. I love the attention what I usually get from men and women. They turn their heads to just to see peek of me passing by.

Especially if your wearing heels with noicy steel tips, its exciting and sexy sound that draws attention :roll:.

agree with that... dom or sub..... but definitely feel sexier :-?

• 2 weeks later...

" if your wearing heels with noisy steel tips, its exciting and sexy sound that draws attention" Every Time. If we are in a major town or city, my head is always turning. My wife accepts that she will never stop me looking at/for (1) the sound of high heels, (2) cars and (3) her, not necessarily in that order!

" if your wearing heels with noisy steel tips, its exciting and sexy sound that draws attention"

Agreed. What did Anne Hathaway in "Devil Wear's Prada" refer to them as? "Clackers" - because you can hear those heels "clack-clack-clack-clack-clack....." It's definitely a turn-on.:roll:

Dan

I feel the same way as Nina.

Entirely

And Im aware what my heels can do to floors, so yes.

Its pretty much whats going on inside your head, what kind of signals you get from your environment and people next to you.