Hey guys. I have a question.

Mitchell612

Heyya guys, i'm new to the forum and i just wanted t know a couple things. I'm 15 going 16 and i'm a guy. I like high heels though, i really like to wear them and stuff, but at my age its real hard to do that becuase. a) Growing up in this age it seems like im gay even though im not, and :w00t2: If i told mates they would think im gay to.

Now no-one knows that i like heels and i dunno what i should do.

I just WISH somehow i could get heels but i jsut can't. No money on me and i dont want my parents buying them for me. God i wish i could get heels :santa_hat:

Anyone have any tips on how to help me egt through all this?

These are the main type of heels i like incase you wanna know:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2070/heelshotxi1.jpg

post-10784-133522853218_thumb.jpg

hi Mitchell, I can imagine your desire, even urge to wear heels. But how to get them ? Be creative ! In case money is a problem, you can try to find a job on saturday, like helping out in a supermarket, or car wash. Than you can save up the money to buy your 1st pair. I can tell you, it will be worthwile! Another tip: try to find shops with 2nd hand clothes. They will usually have some 2nd hand heels as well. Probably with very low prices. You can also look for 2nd hand markets (flea markets) or garage sales. Don't know what your size is, but I hope not too big. Maybe you know a woman or girl with the same size as you. It should be someone you trust of course. If she is wearing heels, try to get on the heels topic in a natural way. If the talk is going well, you may suggest that you are curious to know how it is to walk on heels. You may end up trying a pair of her heels....... Success ! Eric

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Thanks for that positive comment :santa_hat: Erm i am a size 11 - 11.5 US and well i was talking to a friend of mine on msn, and coinceidently dared me to walk in heels, so i "thought" about it and said yes. She said she would buy me a pair and that i could keep them! and i said i will put $20 towards it and she said great. Just have another question though, as my parents don't know of my urge or love for heels how should i go about wearing them seing as i like them so much?

I think your first problem may be when the parcel arrives, all parents are nosey and I having two daughters very much so. Be ready for that awkward question 'whats in the box?', now if you have a Job easily done, new pair of trainers (have a pair they have not seen tucked away in suitcase). Remove said box to bedroom, swop over and hey presto, they are in your room. Keeping the secret. All Parents will one day get into your room to remove the rodents and other creatures that thrive in a teenagers room, DO NOT START this yourself because they will then think you are hiding something and really start looking! Be natural, keep them in a trainer box in your wardrobe or suitcase. Wearing them, dead simple, at night and in bed, NO parent goes into a teenagers room when they are on MSN so you will be able to slip them on and off easily, wearing them in bed is another way but then you do not get the pleasure of the high heel lift.. Suggest you buy heels where you do not need to fasten straps etc and move your computer so you can sit in such a way that your feet are hidden from view should a rare entry be made into your room while you are there (I hope you have your own room if not you are so screwed) Just a few ideas, enjoy oh and yes, i was your age when I got my 1st heels, 4 inch stilletoe pumps, have never looked back.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

Hi Mitchell, First, great heels! Secondly, I went through the same issue when I was younger. I had purchased some shoes and then tried to decide how to get them into the house. I opted to leave them in the trunk of my car. When I wanted to wear them, then I would wait for an opportune time to take them into the house. Also, you do not have to share your passion with anyone you choose not to. Although, if confronted by your parents, then fess up. It makes things easier as time goes on.

FINALLY! Someone I can hopefully truly relate to :santa_hat: Well, I'm 16, first off. And I told my mom of my fetish, and she didn't take it too well, to the point we don't ever bring it up unless she finds my "shoe treasure." So, unless you and your mom are really close, approach the convasation very carefully. As for the shoes, she (your friend) should receive the pair of shoes first. Then hand-deliver them to you. That way, you can easily sneak them in your bookbag and zip into your room. :w00t2:

Formally "HHDude"

About the fact of telling your mom/family you can say what her opinion is about men crossdressing... if her reactions are good to that question i would tell... ( When you ask the question she will ask you why you want to know or maybe she ask if you are crossdressing so have an answer prepared ). Goodluck Man.

Most common basic answer to mom or dads question if found out: Guy shoes are flat and boring and there are so many different choices in womens shoes and I just like being a little taller. Or something of that nature. Good luck.

real men wear heels

It is indeed nice to hear about someone younger too, hehe - I am 20 in the summer, and my first pair was only last year when I moved out for University. I would definitely go for the opportunity with this girl and get something bought and sent to hers perhaps, or someone else you know and trust. Do let us know how it goes! ;)

I fully sympathize with your dilema. But the problem will still be quiet the same later (except maybe regarding the money). How to explain to your wife that you are more than fetish for the high heels shoes and not only when she's wearing but also for you

Why make this more complicated than it has to be? Why not just tell your cousin that you like to wear heels and ask her to help you buy a pair for yourself? If she offers to let you wear hers, say thank you and take up her offer. As to informing your future wife, please tell her up front about your wearing heels. Let her make her decision to continue the relationship based on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the total truth. ;)

what a great thread this is! i've enjoyed the read, and it brings back some good memories. i only wish i had of gone through with the purchase when i was 15 or 16, when i wanted to buy my own high heels. i didn't. i foolishly waited till i was in my late 20's! but i'm well on my way now. just go ahead and do it, get them, wear them, have fun. what is the worst that can happen?

• 1 month later...

Why make this more complicated than it has to be? Why not just tell your cousin that you like to wear heels and ask her to help you buy a pair for yourself? If she offers to let you wear hers, say thank you and take up her offer. As to informing your future wife, please tell her up front about your wearing heels. Let her make her decision to continue the relationship based on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the total truth. :cool1:

I have to agree with JNR. Honesty is always the best policy (there's also less to remember when you tell the truth). If it doesn't work out with your cousin and especially your future wife, you will definitely know what direction to proceed concerning your enjoyment of high heels.

Good luck!;)

the answer i gave my mum when she found my pair of heels in my room when i was 15 (along with some g-strings, skirt and tights)... "My girlfriend left it here".... and then it changes the whole situation of her worrying about me crossdressing to worrying me having unprotected sex...... worked a treat..... for a little while anyway.... ;)

Hey Mitchell: You are very lucky to be entering the high heel world during these times. I started when I was 12 which was during the 60's. Not to many places to even buy heels at that time. Only speciallty house through the mail. Internet did not even exist. I started by wearing my mom's heels that she stored in my bedroom closet. I still remember the 1st time I slid my feet into her 5 inch pumps ***EDIT***. Never looked back and have been into heels all my life. Now at least you can order what you want from anywhere in the world. I would not say anything to you mom - just hide them and enjoy the day that you are on your own and can buy and where heels whenever you want. I now have over 200 pairs and wear them everyday at home. Have fun with your heels