Psychiatrist

IBL70

Does someone saw in is life a psychiatrist to talk about our pleasure wearing high heels or feminine shoes ? If yes,what did he say ? Do you think it is worthwhile consulting one , and try to know why this happen to us :santa_hat: Best rgds

When I was married to my first wife we went in to counseling. As we were discussing our issues I let the counselor about my thing for heels. The upshot of it was that the counselor invited me to some private sessions at her place. I really was in love with my wife so I respectfully declined (dammit, integrity gets in the way again).

If there is nothing wrong with it, don't try to fix it.

Well in fact it's not because it is wrong or bad , a pleasure is never bad . It is rare in our world and we need it . I don't want also to change anything about it , but can't stop this question in my mind : WHY?

Having done extensive counseling with the ex with different therapists, there is one real conclusion. There is nothing wrong with having a fetish unless it interferes with daily functioning (like a gambling sickness or alcoholism). It is just part of us and that is all it is.

Now, if you're spending hours a day on it, then maybe you, me or anyone would then probably have a problem. If not, enjoy who you are and live your life.

It's all about the heel!

Having done extensive counseling with the ex with different therapists, there is one real conclusion. There is nothing wrong with having a fetish unless it interferes with daily functioning (like a gambling sickness or alcoholism). It is just part of us and that is all it is.

Now, if you're spending hours a day on it, then maybe you, me or anyone would then probably have a problem. If not, enjoy who you are and live your life.

:santa_hat: Two Thumbs Up! :w00t2:

Now I have just to convince myself..:nervous:

These days, I'm reading this book : "The Sex Life of the Foot and Shoe" by William Rossi (French version, that's easier for me : "Erotisme du pied et de la chaussure" for French members here). I haven't finished it yet, but I feel like reading this book and thinking about what it tells is a quite interesting "self-therapy". I feel better as I keep reading this book, having plenty of reasons to think I am definitely right to live and enjoy this "weird" passion that is -in fact- quite normal, a passion that many others hide, ashamed. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who has this interest in high heeled shoes, male or female (or whatever you may feel free to be), feeling good or low.

These days, I'm reading this book : "The Sex Life of the Foot and Shoe" by William Rossi (French version, that's easier for me : "Erotisme du pied et de la chaussure" for French members here).

I haven't finished it yet, but I feel like reading this book and thinking about what it tells is a quite interesting "self-therapy".

I feel better as I keep reading this book, having plenty of reasons to think I am definitely right to live and enjoy this "weird" passion that is -in fact- quite normal, a passion that many others hide, ashamed.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone who has this interest in high heeled shoes, male or female (or whatever you may feel free to be), feeling good or low.

Talking french would be easier for me too . Many thanks for the book , i'm going to find it soon . ;)

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Johnieheel, for that link. I used to worry about my state of being toward the wearing of high heels by anyone who wears them. I think that just wearing them daily and accepting who I am has made me happy about me. And...I am so happy I found this website and all of the other men all over the world who love to watch, wear, and discuss the enjoyment of high heels. Since finding this website and discussing things with everyone, I feel better about myself and others every day. Thank you all!!!!;)

Whynotmento, are those your shoes in the avatar? If so I would love to know where you got them. Thank You ruthheel.

Sorry! no they are not mine.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I have also spent time in the presence of such counsellors. With all their learning and mental tools, they keep trying to replace who the person is inside, instead of embracing their differences and see what common ground there is to work with. They also keep applying the old social dogma of the manmade ideals in their mindwashing exercises. The mind changing or controlling profession needs to become more in tune with who people are and quit trying to make a person into some social ideal that doesn't fit their personality. Life is hard enough to live without trying to be another's idea of what perfection is. That doesn't mean we shouldn't incorporate the things we feel would make life more manageable and worthwhile or help us become a better person, but it has to be our choice.

Histiletto, I would have to disagree with you on certain points. A real PROFESSIONAL counselor will not try to steer you or guide you to what they think is the right path but will permit you to grow in your own way. There are excellent ones (PROFESSIONAL), mediocre ones and some that should be out of that business as they can do damage. But it is up to us as individuals to seek out the PROFESSIONAL ones and leave the rest.

Some bad experiences doesn't make the whole barrel bad as I can personally attest. The PROFESSIONAL is worth their weight in gold. You might only find two out of ten that are, but the search is worth it. Through PROFESSIONALs, I found out that my "fetish" is only that, not a harmful thing, just part of who I am. That is how you can make peace with yourself, by discovering who you are, where you came from and where you are going.

Seek out the PROFESSIONAL either by referral or by word of mouth. And if you are not happy with the counselor, move on!!!! But just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean necessarily that they are steering you in a certain direction or want you to be a certain way. You'll find out soon enough what type of counselor they are and if they are not PROFESSIONAL, find one! They are worth their weight in gold.

It's all about the heel!

The mind changing or controlling profession needs to become more in tune with who people are and quit trying to make a person into some social ideal that doesn't fit their personality.

Hmm, does that apply for serial killers, too?

;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I went to counseling for a while for some other concerns and mentioned my heel wearing and fetish associated with heels. The only concern was what it may have meant or signified in the grand scheme. He never made any comment that sounded like he thought it was a bad thing.

Yes, I once went through an anxious period of self-appraisal and then went to see a top lady psychiatrist to confess that although a happily married man and father, I had a passionate fetish for high heels.# LADY PSYCHIATRIST'S ANSWER: "I'd be more worried about you if you DIDN'T have a fantasy of some sort. Everyone needs some sort of "thing" or fantasy to take their mind off everyday problems. Good for you, stop worrying and just enjoy it! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Yes, I once went through an anxious period of self-appraisal and then went to see a top lady psychiatrist to confess that although a happily married man and father, I had a passionate fetish for high heels.#

LADY PSYCHIATRIST'S ANSWER: "I'd be more worried about you if you DIDN'T have a fantasy of some sort. Everyone needs some sort of "thing" or fantasy to take their mind off everyday problems. Good for you, stop worrying and just enjoy it!

Cheers, Heelfan

Thats what I'm talkin about!

real men wear heels

LADY PSYCHIATRIST'S ANSWER: "I'd be more worried about you if you DIDN'T have a fantasy of some sort. Everyone needs some sort of "thing" or fantasy to take their mind off everyday problems. Good for you, stop worrying and just enjoy it!

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!

It's all about the heel!

My wife was seeing a "counselor" for a while. The counselor ask that I attend the last session. When the session was about over my wife told the counselor about my high heeled boot wearing. The counselor said "If he doesn't need them to 'perform' then have fun, they are just the icing on the cake , something a little extra to enjoy" We have been enjoying ever since!!!

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS