Halloween Idea - Help needed

Tljakes

So I was pondering.... My wife had the idea of doing a gender swap wedding with me in white. I now have awhole new idea. Going Goth. I've got the floor length goth skirt, I'm getting the corset, but would very point stilletto boots go with this outfit?

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

Very pointy stillettos? Sure! Cone-shaped heels and platforms are great too. Gothic fashion is all about creativity, so you can do virtually anything to make a satisfying outfit. Oh, and if you're going to "join" the subculture, remember: aesthetics are only one of its aspects, so you should get to know the music, literature etc.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

It all depends on whether you're going to be walking far or not. Unless you're experienced then ballets are out of the question. High pointy boots are definitely a good idea but you'll have to see how it looks...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on the issue is that I made my own halloween outfit from scratch except the fishnets on my legs, my shirt and my heels. The corset and skirt came out perfect but I'm still in doubt as to what heels to wear. My heel choices are: 5'5" round toe block heel boots with a 2" platform or 4" very pointy stilletto boots(my points is longer than kneehigh's pumps :smile: ) Although I use goth as theme, I dont want to look like a goth transvestite. So wich boots will do better?

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

I was wondering if I could ask a question does any one think it would be passable to wear some two tone 5 inch platforms with some pinstripe pants and a black shirt. Cuz I really wanna do this tonight. Could I get anyone's thoughts. Thanks

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Either pair of boots would work with your goth outfit. While clumpy platform things seem to be more popular with female goths, two of my friends almost always wear pointy boots with heels so it comes down to whichever pair you like best. What did you go for in the end? Chris