Help: trying to scale my (future) signature

Is there anybody around here who can help me downsizing the image i posted below? The forum rules say "100x150 pixels or 10 Kb" and I've tried a lot of times even in different formats, but nada... Any good soul willing to help this bro?

post-7212-133522845436_thumb.jpg

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Thank you! The fact is that it's really small, nothing can be read. Maybe should I leave the second "thing" only and erase all the rest? It would be more appropriate for this forum, won't it?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Thank you!

The fact is that it's really small, nothing can be read. Maybe should I leave the second "thing" only and erase all the rest? It would be more appropriate for this forum, won't it?

Maybe for this forum, yes.

let me know if you want any help again.

The angels have the phonebox.

You could try to place the pic in your signature, but I don't know if it's possible here.

Nope. images for signatures are a pain because it then increases the time required to load a page if it also has to load all the imaes for signatures.

Those requiremens of 100px wide by 150px high are for avatars only.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Is there anybody around here who can help me downsizing the image i posted below?

The forum rules say "100x150 pixels or 10 Kb" and I've tried a lot of times even in different formats, but nada...

Any good soul willing to help this bro?

Richie's post on images pretty much tells the story. Still, one needs to keep in mind that there are finite limits to what is possible using any photo editor. Try going too large and you'll get things stretched-out to where the resolution is in the toilet; try going too small and you'll not only lose resolution, but you'll also need an electron microscope to read it.:boxing:

Nevertheless, MS Word offers a sensible compromise, in that you can design a custom signature in colors and a variety of fonts, and scale it too, within reasonable limits. There may be other applications that offer some advantages, but for convenience and cost, it's going to be hard to find something that readily beats MS Word.:unsure: Besides, for this type of forum there's not much point in getting all carried away.8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...