high heels in public

onlyboots

hello, i'm a new member from italy.i wear my stiletto boots only at home ,rarely when i drive my car.i don't wear my boots in public because the people think than i'm gay.is there anybody in italy who wear high heels in public without problems?

hello,

i'm a new member from italy.i wear my stiletto boots only at home ,rarely when i drive my car.i don't wear my boots in public because the people think than i'm gay.is there anybody in italy who wear high heels in public without problems?

Well, don't know to much about Italy but here I am in Ohio US. Please forgive the camera wobble.Posted Image

real men wear heels

• 8 months later...

hello,

i'm a new member from italy.i wear my stiletto boots only at home ,rarely when i drive my car.i don't wear my boots in public because the people think than i'm gay.is there anybody in italy who wear high heels in public without problems?

I'm Italian too and wear shoes and boots outside frequently (once a week)

E' uno spasso!!! Buttati!

Ciao

Stay heeled and smile to life!

Hi "OnlyBoots", a great way to test the waters is to join us at one of our heel meets. We have the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet in the middle of February in London, UK. We have members flying in from all over the world to share and wear heels, we are flying from western Canada. Check out the topic in the discussion group "real life meetings". david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hello Again To Everyone:

...thought I would stop by and share a few pics with you of my latest trip out...

....as many of you know, I have been wearing spikeheel boots (Pleaser Seduce 1014's in white and Pleaser Seduce 1002's black rubber-both with five inch heels) whenever I go out to do the weekly shopping trip to our grocery stores...but I have a number of pairs of rather nice boots that weren't being worn and having overcome the anxieties that led up to the stilettos it felt nice to come back to heels like these...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/17October07%20Shopping-Boot/17Oct2007ShoppingBoot-3.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/17October07%20Shopping-Boot/17Oct2007ShoppingBoot-9.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/17October07%20Shopping-Boot/17Oct2007ShoppingBoot-1.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/17October07%20Shopping-Boot/17Ooct2007ShoppingBoot-2.jpg

...I had to remind myself that for most people a heel like this would be the highest they would ever wear...for myself, they were a step down in height and heel-tip/balance issues...

these are Payless Quiveras from last winter but they still look great...

and they're knee-height

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/Quivera%20KneeHigh/19Nov2006Quivera6.jpg

JSpikeheels

Wife and I was out shopping today. I was wearing my 4" stacked heel oxfords again. They just seem so natural for me. Anyway as we were getting in the car, another couple was getting in their vehical and noticed my heels. My wife noticed she told him and as they got ready to go my wife, who was already sitting in our car, told me to get in slow as they drove around to make sure of what they were seeing. I sat down in the car with my left foot still on the ground with heel in full view. LOL!!!!! Had to be there!

real men wear heels

I live in Bromley when I'm not at university Thighboots, I havn't been out there in heels yet but I can see no problems really with any places like that. I guess you might want to try going in the middle of a schoolday at first to avoid so many chavs in a lot of towns in kent though :smile:

I've been going for coffee with some colleagues and friends of mine from work, who pretty much all embrace alternate lifestyles and/or live them themselves, so I've been donning my heels for nights out with them. It's gone surprisingly well with only one person that was there at the time (not part of our group, just there by coincidence) who got a little "shattered" at seeing a bloke in 3" spike boots. Last time, I went out in my knee-high 4 1/2" brown platform boots under jeans, and was well-received by everyone. The jeans hid pretty much all of the heel, so you'd only notice if you were really looking........til I stood up. Didn't get any negative reactions from anyone though, so I guess things are all good. Some of the gals are curious every time we meet up what I'm wearing at that moment though, so it's kinda fun to show off too. Guess it is like they say........confidence level gets you no flak - at least in this case.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!