HHplace died... WHY was it ressurected?...

HHplace died (pitifully as some could not keep OUT of the Womens forum*) so why not keep the Heels 4 men thing?... there is only about, er 10 Genetic female posters left.... *ok so that problem has been fixed...

It was a conscious decision among us moderators to make the site available to all. It was also a conscious decision to keep males out of the girls' forum so that they would feel more welcome and comfortable here. This site is open to minors too so we take active steps to keep the site within what you'd expect for a maximum of a PG rating... (It can be a struggle at times LOL!). If there is anyone who doesn't like what's posted here then why not start the kind of thread you would like to read? This site is only as good as the people who post here! :rocker:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

100% agree with you Chris. I appreciate all the work the moderators, past, present and future do for us in the running of this and the last forum. So, here's a big thanks from me, keep it up! Dave

Good Morning Everyone -

I wish men were as socially excepted in heels, as women are.....

Having said that, I have to express how I am feeling now...

While I am aware that I as a women, am in the minority here on the forum, and also aware that I am the majority as exceptable by society...

I am not sure if it is because I am part of the minority here, or because men don't realise the struggle a women here faces...I feel like I only "belong" in the "for the girls section", that my opinion and the opinions of the other "10 or so genetic" female posters are not as important, unless a specific question has been asked of us....

I need to tell you, that being an understanding women of a man (I live with) in heels, is NOT easy, while it may not be as difficult as the man himself, it is still difficult. While society would like to strip and flog men in heels, they are not very excepting of the women who support these men. We are all too often thought of in a negative way.....

When I first came to the forum, I felt it was a place of understanding, a place of growth, a place where we all, as like minded individuals can learn from each other....

There is one place for the girls, and one place for the guys, the rest of this forum should be an open and comfortable place for anyone with or without feet!

In future, I ask that we all be mindful of what and possibly whom we may be stepping on in our heels....

Katherine

Good Morning Everyone -

While I am aware that I as a women, am in the minority here on the forum, and also aware that I am the majority as exceptable by society...

I am not sure if it is because I am part of the minority here, or because men don't realise the struggle a women here faces...I feel like I only "belong" in the "for the girls section", that my opinion and the opinions of the other "10 or so genetic" female posters are not as important, unless a specific question has been asked of us....

I need to tell you, that being an understanding women of a man (I live with) in heels, is NOT easy, while it may not be as difficult as the man himself, it is still difficult. While society would like to strip and flog men in heels, they are not very excepting of the women who support these men. We are all too often thought of in a negative way.....

When I first came to the forum, I felt it was a place of understanding, a place of growth, a place where we all, as like minded individuals can learn from each other....

There is one place for the girls, and one place for the guys, the rest of this forum should be an open and comfortable place for anyone with or without feet!

In future, I ask that we all be mindful of what and possibly whom we may be stepping on in our heels....

Katherine

Thanks for some fine feedback and some thoughtful comments.:rocker:

My one piece of advice about what other people think - I found out a long time ago that I can't help what others think, so I've got to be me.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Katherine

It still is isnt it, or did I miss something here?

As far as I am aware, everybody is welcome here, feet or no feet, as long as we dont all tread on each others toes!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Good Morning Everyone -

You're welcome to post anywhere on the forum. The only issue we had was with men posting prolifically in the women's area and driving the women away.

That's the only restriction, as we've never had an issue where prolific female posting in the guys section was driving male members away. I think the occasional post by females there is quite welcomed by the guys.

Feel free to post wherever you like!

. . .

That's the only restriction, as we've never had an issue where prolific female posting in the guys section was driving male members away.

. . .

I would bet that a female posting prolifically in the guys section would draw men in droves.

TXT-1 -- you sound as though you wish HHplace had died. I most definitely disagree. It was dying, slowly, on the old board. It was mostly being drowned under a tsunami of spam and most of the women left but it was not dead. And now, I get a feeling that it has been re-invigorated.

I like the board, I like the interaction between members, and I think it has a lot going for it. HHplace was not resurrected but it did get a makeover -- much for the better.

Have a happy time!

Mrs. Heels:-) What you have posted is dead-on. I quite agree with you. As far as I'm concerned, you can post anywhere here as you like and as often as you like, and as prolifically as you want. I try to treat all people equally as it should be and I expect the same in return and have received the same in spades many times over. Your posts appear to come from a very fair and open-minded, intellegent person and nobody can ask for anything more. I for one completely enjoy the content of your posts and am looking for much more friendly conversation in the future. I am proud to be your friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Time will tell. I believe I'm safe in saying I've got as much experience with these forums as most anyone here. (9 years) I recently reopened my membership after a friend brought to my attention the forum had been reorganized. I even received an e-mail from hhplace telling me the forum had been "cleaned up". Personally, my belief structure, my values, my experiences, and my life style are "worlds away" from that which is typically depicted on these forums and websites. There's no adversarial intent in that comment. It's simply a statement of fact about me. Those who have known me for the past 9 years know exactly what I'm talking about. It's all about behavior. It's no secret I don't fancy men in high heels. At the same time I don't be-little them, I don't call them names, nor do I harrass them. I never have. Again, anyone who has known me for 9 years would have to attest to that. I've met some incredibly nice gentlemen here (who elect to wear heels) and remain in contact with them. On the other hand if I described what the high heeled males have done to me and several women like me, the moderators would be busy deleting my posts. If I described what I've experienced helping other women in the past 5 years I would be banned from the forum. It falls under the heading of "ignore the obvious and deny the reality". Again, it's all about behavior. This will probably come as a shock, but I believe the rule denying the fellas participation on the girls section was counter productive. The recent gender poll directly suggests about a third of the "girls" are probably fellas. So why bother. All it should have taken was the insistance of some fundamental respect. Again, it's all about behavior. Presently there is a post on the "Ultra high heels........" section about getting permanently high heeled feet dated 12/7/06. It was posted by a new member, user125. He scripted some well thought out questions with what I think is a genuine interest. The majority of his post dealt with pregnancy, birth, and early child care. I've been there, done that, twice. I was 35 the second time. I'm now 57. I truly believe this gentleman deserves a complete sincere answer. When I tried to discuss those realities a few years ago all the male experts insisted they knew more about it than I did. Someone wanted to know if I had an orgasm during child birth (what a discusting thought) since my feet were permanently in a high heel arch. The really noteable thing was NO ONE found anything wrong with the comment including the moderators. I don't know about the rest of the women here but child birth is something very very very special to me. Again, it's all about behavior. I've considered posting a comprehensive reply to user125. But you know what, he didn't even give us a name to say hello to. My name is Susan, that's what is on my birth certificate. Again, it's all about behavior. I really don't care if someone uses a fictious name. But gosh, use Bill, Joe, Charlie, Doug, or some sense of a name. It seems most of the girls around here do. Common decency and fundamental respect. The door was opened for this discussion so I got up on my soap box. I do that a bit frequently but in other places. :rocker: Susan

Thanks for an incisive post Susan. I had heard from some corners that you were dead against guys wearing heels, but decided that I'd make up my own mind. Personally I'm not in favour of permanently high-heeled feet, but as you say, we're all different. While I understand that you can't go into specifics, I am curious as what you have experienced, and if the fact that these males wore heels might not have been incidental. I had an unhappy relationship and very painful split from a lady who rode a motorbike. I have never felt the need to avoid other ladies with motorbikes though. The reason that I sign all my posts is that I found that "Chris" and various other permutations of my given name had usually long been taken before I arrived at a particular site, otherwise that's what I'd use. My first name and date of birth however has (thus far!) been available, but it's not how I'd choose to be addressed. All the best, Chris

Mrs. Heels:-)

What you have posted is dead-on. I quite agree with you. As far as I'm concerned, you can post anywhere here as you like and as often as you like, and as prolifically as you want. I try to treat all people equally as it should be and I expect the same in return and have received the same in spades many times over. Your posts appear to come from a very fair and open-minded, intellegent person and nobody can ask for anything more. I for one completely enjoy the content of your posts and am looking for much more friendly conversation in the future. I am proud to be your friend.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn -

Thank you for the kind words, they are so appreciated.

The few moments you took to write something so kind, shall stay with me for a long time.

How are you feeling? Back in heels and taking life a wee bit easier, I hope?

I am proud to be called "friend" by you!

Warmly,

Katherine

Can I remind everyone that it's NOT just two forums "For The Guys" versus "For The Girls", but there's a very good "For Everyone" forum too, and many other very worthwhile forums on this very excellent site. Its creators could not have succeeded better in providing something for everyone! As for the resurrection of the HH Meeting Place site, I am certainly one of those who applaud its new invigoration 101%! VERY WELL DONE TO RICHIE THE NEW WEBMASTER AND ALL HIS NEW FRESH, KEEN MODERATORS!!!! Long may it continue! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Good Morning Everyone -

Katherine

I could not agree with you more about heterosexual guys in heels - and the way their Partners are regarded these days.

MY guy wears heels too - he's a rock musician and wears them on stage - and for pleasure - and while we are both accepted and loved for WHO we are, not WHAT we wear, in the chilled out, laid back world of music, if we walk down the high street in our OWN town, minding our business - we quite often become the target of staring, verbal abuse - and sometimes physical threats - mainly from 'chavvie' teenage boys and girls, but sometimes from grown men and women - who to be honest, are behaving no better than children themselves. I mean - what the hell does it matter WHAT someone else wears? It's NONE of their business! Women also give us strange looks - especially those aged around the 20-35 group.

Have these people got no lives of there own? What happened to good manners and minding your own business? Personally - I think people are so scared of being individual - and worried about what others think of them all the time (as if the majority actually cared) - the 'herd' instinct prevails in fashion and looks.

These days - girls are supposed to dress and behave like 'street trash' and men are hooked into this 'convict'/'hip-hop'/'ghetto-gang' image/culture.

The 'lad/ladette' fashion has destroyed individualism and re-inforced narrow-minded stereotypes in many places - notably Britain and America - along with corroding any tolerance of free-expression - and any remnants of decency, respect and moral fibre. (The insidious spread of the abuse of alcohol and chemical narcotics doesn't do anything for the mental health of the human race either - especially in the youth of today).

I know this is a little off topic - but THANK GOODNESS we have a place like this where people of all persuasions can come together through a common passion.

Yes - I agree that the 'For The Girls' section should be just that - as the 'Guys' section should be also. Society hasn't quite gone mad enough to insist on mixed changing rooms at all sports matches or leisure centres - so we shouldn't either.

There's plenty of room here for open discussions between the sexes - so it is only fitting that we respect each others 'Private' areas.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Susan - thanks for the honest views and for being yourself. Some of us appreciate it! As for real names... I *think* my Web site is visible on my profile - certainly it was on the old site, and I would prefer it to be again on this one. That, plus the fact that I tend to use the same ID everywhere I go, gives more than enough information to track me down! - Peter

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

Susan, I think I understand what you are talking about when you refer to what heeling men have "done" to you and other women you are referring to. Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you thinking about the sort of man who acts extremely stereotypically masculine; wears heels in secret and lies to his wife about it; has feelings of shame; and then up and decides he wants to live 24/7 as a woman or unreasonable facsimile thereof? If so, I understand your worries as a *certain amount* of men who start out wearing heels DO end up leaving their families to live as pretend women. There are sites all over the internet where men brag about the steps they take to achieve their virtual womanhood. I can think of some sites that even advocate "treatment" of young boys who don't act enough like the stereotype of what society thinks they ought to be. I'd say if that sort of thing didn't bother you, you would be quite perverse. However, not all heeling men are that way. There are some, such as myself, who consider it to be more or less a style. I NEVER try and pass myself off as a woman, I've no desire. For some men, the stress of the male role is so much that they start to confuse society's role with something genetic, thereby going off the deep end and becoming entranced with the idea of being a woman. My personality is more integrated than to have that happen. As for the sex-segregation of the forums, I agree with you. I think by doing so, a new thrill is set up for the gender crowd. What better way for them to get vicarious thrills than to register and post as a woman in a supposedly all-woman forum? That's just another form of "passing." As for the childbirth/orgasm thing, 'twas a crude attempt at levity based on the fact that women's feet/toes become as en pointe when the woman is quite aroused. Names? I think a lot of men are slithering around these boards afraid of being recognised, which would be why they don't use names but nyms. You can call me Jay if you'd like. Please feel free to speak your mind. Jay

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

To PIB, do you think heels for men will ever become fashionable again or do you think as I do, that society has gone so far into the Tims/FUBU/chaff look that it will never happen? Have you thought of posting a link to your bf's band pix so we can see an actual male musician wearing heels? Where does he get his heels?

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I understand your worries as a lot of men who start out wearing heels DO end up leaving their families to live as pretend women.

Hello DandyDude -

Your remark above brothers me.......

When you say "alot" of men, I would like to ask you how many? Where does your information come from?

I happen to know a few men that have worn heels for quite a while, and would not leave a relationship to live as a pretend women. They would not "pretend" anything, as they are well respected, decent men, who can be trusted to be completely open and honest.

While I will agree that there are people who do pretend way too much in life, and at times to the negative effect of others. Your remark sounds stereotypical to me, in reguard to "Men wearing heels"....

Just my not so humble opinion...

Katherine

Okay Katherine, I'll elaborate. Perhaps "a certain amount" would be a better choice of words. I'm referring to those who evntually leave their families and try to live as woman. I am not talking about your run of the mill male heel wearer. I'm talking about a certain group that considers wearing heels to be somehow being female. I'm trying to avoid anything that might offend a casual surfer here, so I may not be as clear as I would like to be. I can send you some links, but I won't post them as I don't wish to give any publicity to those sites.

I mentioned what I did because I thought maybe Susan above was obliquely referring to men who do start out wearing heels in a secretive manner, lying to their wives and then trying to live as a woman. From what I understand, that sort of thing causes anguish to many women. My above post was trying to tell her that most of us are not that way.

Again, my wording could have been better and I'll change it now.

Jay

With so much that has been written here and the deeply felt considerations I'm not sure where to start. It is refreshing to see the amount of thought that has been triggered by this thread. Chris, I'm going to hit on a bit of reality here. You have an unfavorable opinion of choices I made for myself. You expressed it about my permanent heels. I can understand that. In the scope of plain reason I might also be able to appreciate it. Please, I'm not taking a jab at you, I only wish to make a point. So, I have an unfavorable opinion of men wearing high heels. (and most of the other things that have been mentioned on the recent posts) What I have learned in the past 9 years is women aren't 'allowed' to have a decenting opinion surrounding men and heels. History is an incredible teacher, and it continues to this day. To make a very long story very short, for years on these forums I stood my ground defending myself and women in general. Many of the threads are still in place. Many have been edited or completely deleted. I'm not simply speaking of this forum. From the old sites they're all gone. I took an incredible amount of heat, verbal abuse, and have been called everything except human. This went on for about 4 years. My e-mail address was openly available and common knowledge. I used to speak of 2 kinds of e-mails I received, (1) those that were very kind and written with interest, and (2) those that were full of pure contempt and hate for me and my kind. There was a 3rd kind of e-mail I never mentioned, for what will be obvious reasons. I started receiving e-mails from wives/girlfriends caught in abusive situations. Through their husbands/boyfriends activity on the internet the women witnessed what was happening to me and others. What came to the surface was the same kind of contempt and hate expressed on the internet was taking place in their homes. One of the first I came in touch with is a woman about half my age now blind in one eye with a disfigured face after the beating she took. Wearing heels and a dress he laid down the law to her and she said "NO". It's called abuse and domestic violence. That's where I've been the past 3 years, taking a stand where it will be heard. For the gentlemen who elect to wear heels, be my guest, enjoy yourself, I simply don't care. But when that woman says "NO", she don't mean "maybe". I really don't care to hear about style or fashion or stereotyping as an "excuse" for behavior. It's noteable here that with most any mention of a woman's will and choice to say "no", it's met with contempt. Plain and simple. Interestingly enough it even takes place in the "girls section". Chris, on a personal picture, I've had 2 incidents with high heel or fetish obcessed men. We have stalking laws in this country and when properly used they work. In one circumstance a wealth of issues surfaced, above and beyond my complaint and charges. He's now in prison. For what it's worth that one originated on the internet. Peter and Jay, there's a lot that goes on in a faction of this world that simply is beyond me. It's none of my business, nothing can be done about it, at least until someone else is suffering for it. Your thoughts are well taken and appreciated. I said this in another post but I'm going to repeat it. I lost my first husband to cancer and remarried a couple years later. Two incredible men, neither with any fixation with high heels. I believe it was Dr. Shoe who said the forum will be only as good as the people make it. Absolutely true. The effort and time put forth by the individuals responsible for the forum is obviously tremendous. They are to be thanked and appreciated. Time will become history and that will demonstrate what the members elect to do. There's an incredibly wonderful world out there, I do enjoy it very much. I have everything a woman could dream of or want and I've had 2 incredible men to thank for it. With that, I will for the rest of my life regret having told of and shared my choices and lifestyle. Respectfully to all here Susan

Hi Susan I didn't feel you were having a jab at me, I just wanted to better understand your position, and it sounds like you've come into contact with some real low-lifes. If the majority of the guys who wear heels you've had experience of have been abusive or obsessive, then I can completely understand where you're coming from. I also appreciate that the fact that you're prepared to discuss this is indicative that you don't necessarily tar us all with the same brush. I'm not going to go into detail, but a couple of women very dear to me have been abused in their past, so I have some experience of what they've been through. Of course I cannot fully understand it, but I've seen the resultant emotional pain. As for the lack of understanding for the woman's feelings when she struggles to deal with the fact that her man wants to wear heels, I think a lot of it on here is simply because the vast majority of us are guys who either do wear heels or want to. We have to put up with society as a whole judging us for our choice of something as arbitrary as footwear, not to mention the one person we care most about in the world in the case of those of us with wives / girlfriends. In my case, my ex-wife really stuggled with the fact that I wear heels even though I told her before we got married, and in fact when we'd not even been together very long. She made me feel like it was something that I should be ashamed of, and that I was less of a man because of it. It may just be that I cannot see from a female point of view, but I struggled to understand why she felt this way about my shoes, particularly as I didn't have a problem with the fact that she almost exclusively wore shoes that I considered to be unfeminine. It seemed unfair, and she was the one person in the world that I thought I could count on to support me while I was going through something I was having a hard time dealing with myself. I was never unfaithful, never hit her, never verbally abused her, but was still made to feel like I was doing something wrong. Like I said, the reason this seems unfair to me may just be because I cannot see from a female point of view. In my case I felt as though the choice was all hers, and that my feelings didn't matter. We did eventually come to a workable compromise, but I felt as though I wasn't allowed to be myself. We split up for unrelated reasons by the way, and are on friendly terms. The reason I've gone into this is because a lot of men have been through similar experiences. With the majority of the members here being males who either wear heels or want to, unfortunately the pervading sympathy is going to be with the man, because we see his situation as a reflection of our own. It doesn't mean that we don't care about the woman's feelings, just that it's harder for us to empathise with her especially on a subject that we feel strongly about ourselves. By the way, please understand that I wasn't judging you for your permanent heels, I was just making a point. My reasons for not being in favour of the practise are partly because I think it could be physically harmful, partly for practical reasons, and also partly because I've read a few posts from guys with a high heel fetish who have expressed a wish for their partner to become permanently heeled. With regards, Chris

Can we have a little bit of a reality check here? The OP's original question was why was the HHplace "resurrected"? The reason why it was resurrected was because there was a demand for it. The main reason it "died" was because of all the spam, it was driving people away. Ok, there are transgendered people around and that's fine, in fact I am transgendered myself though I am not a transexual (No debates about this please!). Also many of the posters here like to wear skirts with their heels and others choose to be more discrete about their heel wearing and in all other respects wear men's clothes. The skirt wearers (and others) are FREESTYLERS not transgendered. The bottom line is is that transexuals don't become that way because they wear heels they wear heels and other female garments BECAUSE they are transexuals, or in a few cases, believe that they are.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

'when that woman says "NO", she don't mean "maybe".' *loud applause from this corner* I've helped (to a greater or lesser extent - I try never to hinder, but it's sometimes difficult to tell) a number of folks of both sexes who've been the victims of abuse. I really, *really* wish there was a way of enforcing this where it matters - in private, in daily life.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

"they wear heels and other female garments BECAUSE they are transexuals, or in a few cases, believe that they are." Mmm. Belief is a tricky thing, and communication of that belief even more so. Gender exist on a continuum (probably multidimensional, with at least physical and mental components). We humans happen to slice up that continuum, point to bits of it and say "that bit is TG", "that bit is TS" and so on. Because you can't put a tape measure on it, different people also point to slightly (occasionally very) different pieces when they say "that bit is TS". This is called communication :-). A decent set of standard tests would help provide that tape measure, but we don't presently have them - and it'd take a fair while to construct and calibrate them, even with appropriate funding. If you think (say) I'm TG and I think I'm not*, we may have a difference of opinion as to where I am on the continuum, or we may have a difference of opinion on what part of that continuum is labelled "TG". - Peter * I think I'm not - I'm a bloke who happens to wear skirts+heels, but is generally happy with his body.

Chris - I told wife #1 within a few weeks of the relationship starting; she said "no problem" immediately and later found she had problems, and requested that I stop. We eventually split, though principally for other reasons. I told wife #2 within a few days of the relationship starting*; she thought it through carefully for a couple of days, then came back and said she accepted it as part of me. It seems a much stronger relationship, partly because we thought things through first. * For the second time - long story.

"If nobody can stay on topic" (I suspect this will be moved - fair enough, but for the reasons I describe below I'd prefer to keep it in the same thread as admin's message - and that's the nub of the problem). This is a perennial complaint in any threaded collaboration system. It's sometimes difficult to work out where a conversation diverges from the nominal thread topic - especially where people make side comments that trigger responses. And it's frequently useful to keep the history of the communication, even when the topic is not so much turning a corner as corkscrewing. I've been on the Internet for over 20 years now, starting with Usenet when the number of newsgroups was still in the low hundreds. I've run a social communication system (in my case a MUD) since 1990. I've not yet found any software that "does what I want" in this area! When writing my own software for such things, I've played with the notion that threading is "soft" - that each message stands on its own and can be placed as part of multiple threads, can spin off a new thread (even in a different area) and so on. A tapestry, rather than a series of threads all going in one direction. This is one reason I tend to reply to one point in one post! It's very flexible, but requires considerable discipline on the part of the posters, or a certain amount of cultivation from the moderators. A question to Admin, or indeed to the moderators: are there any facilities in this new software where normal posters like me can start a new thread linked into an old one by the system, rather than having to post twice, once in the new thread linking back (with links that are sometimes broken by forum upgrades) and then once in the old thread linking forward once you know the URL of the new thread? Such a facility might make people more inclined to split threads when there's an obvious divergence, rather than carry on because they're scared that their fellow contributors won't find the new thread and link it to the current one.

are there any facilities in this new software where normal posters like me can start a new thread linked into an old one by the system, rather than having to post twice, once in the new thread linking back (with links that are sometimes broken by forum upgrades) and then once in the old thread linking forward once you know the URL of the new thread? Such a facility might make people more inclined to split threads when there's an obvious divergence, rather than carry on because they're scared that their fellow contributors won't find the new thread and link it to the current one.

This software, and all the other forum software that I know of dont do this.

While its ok to diversify a bit, and god know we all do it, I think it gets a bit much when not only does a thread veer off topic but members repeatedly post off topic replies that have nothing to do with the original thread..

If you find that while posting a reply to a thread that you want to diverge into new areas then why not just start a new thread in the right place, you probably dont even need to link the 2 together as people will see the new thread and respond accordingly...

Hope that answers it correctly?

As for resurrecting the forum, I wouldnt call it a resurrection, but more of a cleanup and face lift, along with some new moderators to enforce the forum rules for a change, such as posting of naked body parts in certain sections which have now all been finally removed.

The forum was previously abused so much that I myself stopped using or even visiting it yet I very much wanted it to be something excellent, and a website that all the members can use and enjoy rather than seeing moderators, and even members having to point out and delete spam, abuse, and pornographic postings, all of which overtook them based on the amount of cleaning up we have had to do.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!