HHplace died... WHY was it ressurected?...

To Susan- Thank you for your welcome candor. Some of the type of people I was referring to may very well turn into the type of people who abuse. I'm sure a lot of them merely get lost in their fantasy world and end up leaving their families to play pretend woman. Abuse is unacceptable, and the kind where the family is broken up over the man's fantasy is harmful as well, albeit not in so much a physical but more emotional sense which can be worse. Being a man can be very frustrating, and those who are not able to integrate their personalities may be driven over the edge by their own contradictions. Personally, I come from a style angle. I'm not trying to fulfill a fantasy of being a woman, which I think may arise as I said above from stress at the role a man is expected to play. Women can do so many things a man can't, one of them is to dress as they please. "Men"'s clothes are, frankly, hideous, especially more so with the control of hiphop on two generations now. If a woman dresses as a stereotypical man, she may be called a dyke, but probably not assaulted. If a man were to get femmed up and walk down the street, he may very well be killed. Those are extremes, of course. There are other factors of inequality as well, but they are for another discussion. Again, abuse is unacceptable. I do think people ought to try and go into relationships with their eyes open and not be blinded by stereotypical expectations. A super straight laced businessman would be the most likely to engage in those actions, the classic transvestite being a super-strict type with women's undies under his suit. I wanted to answer Susan, and perhaps this topic could be continued on my "Segregated..." thread below on this forum as it would please the admin.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

If nobody can stay on topic...........

By all means have your say, please do, please even start a new thread for it if you wish but please dont ruin threads by driving them off the rails.......:huh:

:rocker::biggrin::irked:

WHICH PART OF THIS DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!

I wanted to answer Susan, and perhaps this topic could be continued on my "Segregated..." thread below on this forum as it would please the admin.

Then all you had to do was send her a PM instead of driving a topic even more off track. Your post is completely beyond off topic for this thread..

Honestly, I really have no issue with members wanting to express themselves openly and positivly encourage it as long as:

A) Your not trying to enforce your beliefs onto others

:D You keep threads relatively on topic so as not to make a shambles of the website!

I am sorry to have to jump in AGAIN but if you keep deliberatly driving topics completely off track then whats the point in having anything organised?

We may as well just have 1 forum and put every thread into this 1 forum and let it be a free for all? Then you try and follow things or find anythng?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I'm rather thankful the site was resurrected, and am glad that a lot of the friends I've made here have wandered back (although some are stills sadly absent...like our man in "mad mode" Francis). It's nice to share stories and experiences of our fashion freedom, and thankfully, it hasn't seen anywhere NEAR the amount of spam the old forum had. Granted, there will always be debates and dissenting views, but isn't that the point of a forum? Thank you admins and mods for resurrecting a nice place for people to be.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Granted, there will always be debates and dissenting views, but isn't that the point of a forum?

Thank you admins and mods for resurrecting a nice place for people to be.

Hi SQ

Thank you for your kind words, its always great to get some feedback...

I agree that yes, there will always be some degree of diversion from the topic, thats only human nature, we all do it as it seems to be one of those "oh, while I'm here can I just say" kind of things.

It does however get a bit much when we try to *nudge* a topic back on track and people then go and derail a topic even further, on purpose..

anyway, thanks for your feedback and yes I must admit I too have made some friends here over the years such as Firefox, Jeff(Prior admin) and now Nigel so I think it was definately worth the effort...

If we all made just 1 friend out of it then we are all better people for it :rocker:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Admin-I was answering Susan from a post she made before you said anything. Yes, the topic has changed considerably from the original post. As has been mentioned, going off on tangents is not always easy to avoid. I said what I did about continuing it from another, previous thread in order to establish some sort of continuity elsewhere. It was intended to either put the thread to rest or to get the postings back to the original topic, but by my last post being replied to, it has been continued, which was not my intention. Thank you.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam