Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the weather will remain dry because I just lost my boots in favour of ankle strap sandals. I'm looking forward to slingbacks but will not do power posting in order to upgrade faster. At least I reached my favorite comfortable 4-inch heel height.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Highluc on http://walk.to/highluc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-04-10 23:27 ]</font>

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I got a new shoe, I still miss the cowboy boots even if the heel was lower. So I hope one day I get a new pair of boots. Well, a wedge sandal isnt that bad, I can live with that, for a while. Edited becouse I spelled like a rabbit... <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beeblebrox on 2002-04-15 20:52 ]</font>

Yep! It's not hard with the lively discussions here, so it won't be long before you're out of your loafers and on to better, and higher, heels! Who will reach 1000 first and the envied 6" boots? Only time, and many postings will tell!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!