Anyone try hypnosis??

JL

Wait - don't think I'm nutz. Give me a minute to explain...

I was reading a 'story' on a website about how this guy found a website that has 'self-hypnosis' files on it that claim to be able to cause the listener (after a few sessions) to begin to experience the changes that the session was supposed to do.

This story was a bit over the top (so I thought when I read it) whereas the guy listened to the hypnosis for making a man a cross-dresser. Like I said - a bit over the top. He went on to say that after a few sessions of listening to the recording, he found himself subconciously buying makup and women's clothing. It was an entertaining story.

BUT...

In the story, he gave the name of the website. My curiosity was sparked. I went to the site, www.warpmymind.com. It's a real website.

Yeah... I thought is was BS when I started reading through it.

I found a few files that CLAIM to make you think that you're a woman with huge breasts, etc.... There's another file that makes you experience signigicant foot pain if you aren't wearing high heels at a height specified during the 'trigger'.

What did I have to loose besides the time it took to listen to them.

Last night I downloaded a few of them - the heel one and a trigger-based 'make me think I'm a woman' one. I listened to them through the laptop speakers and actually did become rather relaxed. That was about it.

Today, I downloaded another file that was supposed to make me feel like I am am an incredible woman with huge breasts, sexy bod, etc... for up to 6 hours from the end of the session.

So I started listening to them all in a playlist in Media Player using my iPod ear phones.

I have to HONESTLY tell you that towards the end of the session (the 6 hour feel like a woman one) I actually felt like I had the enormous breasts!!! I also experienced slight discomfort in my feet after the 6" heel trigger one finished. Please don't think I'm nutz!! I'm just as amazed as anyone.

So I figured I would try the heel thing. I walked to the room where I 'store' my stash of heels and put on the 4" ones. My feet still had the odd hurting sensation. I then peeled them off and put on my 6" stiletto boots and not only was the pain intsantly gone, I was able to walk in them in a way that I haven't ever done. You're laughing - stop it.

I realized something else - while I was walking in the 6" heels, I felt my hips and butt moving like a woman's.

Now, I am sitting here with the boots on typing this and I still have the sensation that my breasts are a lot larger than they really are (being a big guy, I do have slight man-boobs). This is the most incredible but wierd feeling I have ever had.

Basically, after listening to the recordings a few times, they are supposed to take effect in one way or another. From what I was able to google, this actually does work on a large number of people.

There are some really freaky sessions on the website, but there are some pretty cool ones. If one/some of you could try the Heels one to prove that I'm not crazy, I'd appreciate it. You'll need to listen to it several times for the 'suggestions' to take effect and then another person to say the 'trigger' phrase. To back out of the trigger, there is another 'anti-trigger' phrase that you can say.

Someone, please give it a try and let me know what you think. It's really the wierdest thing - and I'm going to continue listening to it for the next few days to see how it progresses. It'll only take about 20 minutes each time.

The URL is www.warpmymind.com

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Very interesting story, JL. I did an internship in hypnosis and actually worked one on one with people in a supervised environment. I personally saw hynosis help people stop smoking and lose weight, via the Milton Erickson method. What I learned is that hypnosis will not get people to do something they don't already want to do. It just amplifies and focuses their existing desires. Its like taking a magnifying glass, putting it under the sun, and holding it in front of a piece of paper. Going to check out that site right now!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I am very familiar with hypnosis. It is just like kneehigs told "hypnosis will not get people to do something they don't already want to do". And you get more from hypnosis if you go very deep hypnosis. Some people don't go and some goes like those who are always selected etc TV shows and like that. Then those peoples can think that they are like Elvis and have to sing every time they heard some music. And I know and can do "self-hypnosis" too. It is very relaxing and healing thing if you can do it right.

• 3 years later...

came across this old thread by accident cannot hypnosis in the Ericsson method be manipulated though, ie amplifying desires. For example If my own desires were that i wanted to wear heels everywhere all the time but my minds objections, peoples thoughts etc make it uncomfortable. Cannot the hypnosis be used in a way that would make you forget those thoughts or reduce them whilst amplifying the desire to wear heels... for the intended effect. just wondered as ive never understood the hypnosis field very well anyway.

Very interesting... I'll definitely have to check this out... perhaps they've got something that'll make cleaning a little more enjoyable :wave: On a more serious note, this sounds very good if it can help with self esteem issues. I know a few women who feel rather inadequate in their décolletage, so this would be very useful and much cheaper than breast enhancement surgery.

Very interesting...

I'll definitely have to check this out... perhaps they've got

something that'll make cleaning a little more enjoyable :wave:

This is a very good point Cinnamon. This may apply to most of us too ! (me included)

BTW, note that we need to be a member and pay for the premium audio files.

Not sure if I want to throw my money out the window this way...

About women's self esteem:

This may be explained (in part) by "pressure" from reading fashion magazines and TV adds.

I know many women with self esteem problems and they are (in my opinion) more than OK (in this area).

They don't realize how beautiful they are.

This is sad. It should not be like this...

This is a very good point Cinnamon. This may apply to most of us too ! (me included)

BTW, note that we need to be a member and pay for the premium audio files.

Not sure if I want to throw my money out the window this way...

About women's self esteem:

This may be explained (in part) by "pressure" from reading fashion magazines and TV adds.

I know many women with self esteem problems and they are (in my opinion) more than OK (in this area).

They don't realize how beautiful they are.

This is sad. It should not be like this...

I'm not so sure. It appear that if you are a basic member, numerous downloads are for free. Only those listed as PAY require a fee. Searching the list for high heel themes yields the following freebees:

High Heels Trainer

TrigHeels

Curse Corset

I've been doing a bit of research on the subject. Before getting into suggestive hypnosis, the consensus seems to be to start with a general induction for awhile so you get used to going into a trance. The more I look, the more inviting it becomes.

• 4 weeks later...

I used hypnosis everyday when I used to compete as part of my sports psychology and it worked really well. I went to a professional for about 4 sessions and he thought me how to perform it on myself and also about triggers and other aspects of hypnosis. It really is very powerful. For example, I started wearing heels in my early 20s. At the very start, I went through a phase of it "not being right" and "must give this up", so I used to have not wearing or buying heels as part of my nightly session. I visualized walking by my favourite shoe shop and not feeling any desire to go in and buy heels. I actually stopped wearing and buying heels for about 6-7 months until I stopped using hypnosis. One week after stopping, I went into my local shop and bought a new pair of boots.

I used hypnosis everyday when I used to compete as part of my sports psychology and it worked really well. I went to a professional for about 4 sessions and he thought me how to perform it on myself and also about triggers and other aspects of hypnosis.

It really is very powerful. For example, I started wearing heels in my early 20s. At the very start, I went through a phase of it "not being right" and "must give this up", so I used to have not wearing or buying heels as part of my nightly session. I visualized walking by my favourite shoe shop and not feeling any desire to go in and buy heels. I actually stopped wearing and buying heels for about 6-7 months until I stopped using hypnosis. One week after stopping, I went into my local shop and bought a new pair of boots.

Astrid,

Based on your experience, is the stuff we are likely to find on the web going to work or does one really need to consult a professional?

Astrid,

Based on your experience, is the stuff we are likely to find on the web going to work or does one really need to consult a professional?

Honestly, I would think that you would need a few sessions with a professional to really get the best out of it. The web will give you plenty of info but the training you would get from a professional would be a million times better.

• 4 months later...

I've given this a try and have been experimenting with it for the last few months. My hope was to remove my inhibitions at trying on heels before buying. I spent several weeks just repeating the general induction and gaining confidence in my choice is what I want to do. After daily listenings I've started to notice a difference in the last few weeks. I've started to try on women's boots in general shoe stores. This is great as the fit varies from brand to brand and I've saved a lot of time by getting something that fits in the first place. The general seed that is planted is to think of yourself as a women. As such, trying on heels is a natural thing to do. Seems to work.

Booted ...

I am happy this has worked for you and I wish you good luck concerning this in the future. We must be careful with hypnosis. I know a person cannot be hypnotized unless they want to be. I have seen many shows with professional hypnotists (for entertainment at comedy clubs) who have hypnotized friends of mine that I know personally and they did everything that they were instructed to do by the hypnotist and remembered nothing afterward. I have talked to people who have quit smoking, lost weight, and became more self-motivated as a result of sessions of hypnosis. I see it as a powerful tool that shouldn't be toyed with.

The way I overcame my inhibitions of trying on high heels in shoe stores was that one day I just walked into the store, took a deep breath, tried on the pair I wanted to try on, walked around in them, and from that point on, I have had no reservations about trying on high heels in stores in public. But again that is what worked for me. If hypnosis or self-hypnosis will help you in this area and you are willing to adhere to it, go for it and good luck.

:lmao:...Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told.....:lmao:.........:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

:lmao:...Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told......Hypnosis is safe I am told.....:(.........:)

We have got to book you at a comedy club. That is all there is to it.:lmao:

Pussyinboots

I don't get it. ( Scown ). Guess I'll just have to be happy wearing my corsets and high heels.

Mike

Well.....when you're hypnotised, you do anything you are told to do without question......or repeat instructions you are given..........or repeat instructions you are given.....or repeat instructions you are given.....or repeat instructions you are given.....or repeat instructions you are given.....or repeat instructions you are given.....or repeat instructions you are given.....or repeat instructions you are given.....

(*snap of fingers*)

Get it now?:)

We have got to book you at a comedy club. That is all there is to it.:lmao:

You obviously share my sense of humour...thanks for 'getting it' Sweetie!:lmao:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I don't like heels...I don't like heels...I don't like heels...I don't like heels...

I don't like heels...I don't like heels...I don't like heels...I don't like heels...

(*snap of fingers*)

Hmmm...I still like heels :)

Looks like I'm not a good candidate for hypnosis...:lmao:

(*snap of fingers*)

Hmmm...I still like heels :)

Looks like I'm not a good candidate for hypnosis...:lmao:

And you will be the opening act for Pussyinboots at the comedy club. I want to manage both of you.:lmao: