BARE LEGS ! ! !

I know this a bit off subject but just need to vent, I hate the current fashion of women going bare legged even when wearing a dress or skirt. Yes I am a crossdresser and would never dream of going with out wearing hose. I think that a woman is only half dressed with our hose. :argue:

:drinking: What the hell are you smoking?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Guess I don't have a problem with bare legs. It has to be a lot more comfortable in hot weather and hosiery will be back again soon enough.

Have a happy time!

Stocking/hose are great, but when it comes to hot weather nicely shaved legs and mules or sandals.........HELLO LEGS!!! :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Every time I see this I'm :rofl:

You're not subtle, are you? :roll:

Aaaaaaaaaaah.....You think!?

It has been in the 90's here a few times lately. I still wear my pantyhose daily, no matter how hot or how cold it gets. I'm not a fan of bare legs. If you are---so be it. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I like bare legs, but only if they are near flawless or better. Otherwise hosiery is the perfect way to make them flawless.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

XD I think I violate almost every hosiery/leg rule. I hate hose whether they're panty-hose or thigh-highs, and I don't often shave my legs. If my legs are going to be visible to a lot of people, or I'm doing something that requires wearing a dress, then I'll shave them but not usually. I think I counteract the non-shaved legs and non-hose with long skirts or trousers.

• 3 months later...

I love bare legs. Hairy ones, too. So does my girlfriend.

What in God's name else would one wear beneath a kilt???

Correction - I should have added, "bare legs, but only on women," and "hairy ones, too, but only my own."

I shaved my legs once, two years ago, just to see what it would be like. Yes, it actually felt more comfortable wearing a pair of pantyhose than with hairy legs (not that I do that as a matter of routine, anyway), but I didn't like anything else, and let it grow out.

bare legs can work if you've got great skin and great legs. if not.. hose em up!!! don't care if it's hot. ok.. let me stop being silly. i prefer hose.. i only dislike barelegs in pumps. that to me is just gross. not sure why. won't complain.. just don't like it. bottom line.. it's her legs.. she's gonna do what she likes with them anyway! so.. i've gotten used to it. RPM p.s. too hot in Florida for me.. so.. dont' have to worry about the bareleg thing anyway.

When I've gone out lately wearing my long black skirt, things have been chilly, so I've taken to wearing a pair of black Duofold thermal underwear beneath the skirt. Well, it's LIKE footless pantyhose, even though they're made for a guy... I don't usually mix skirts and heels, though.

• 2 years later...

I also prefer hoosiery to bare legs. They give an appearance of smoothness and uniformity. When I dress up, my legs look so much better in pantyhose.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I love stockings and garters, on my GF and on me. Panty hose never did anything for me. Could be because I like the look and feel of a boycut panty as well. If your gonna go bare leg, please shave them, unless your a guy wearing a kilt, then it makes no matter. I shaved my legs for about 6 months because I didn't like the look of the hair under the stockings, seemed like I was some how cheating. But it cost me a small fortune in razors and I had to shave everyday. My hair grows really fast. My GF now likes the look of my hairy legs so I don't do it anymore. After all what turns her on turns me on.