Nice sandals

radiodave

I like them, but I would never wear them out side.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I've wore a similar style before out with flare jeans. They looked very nice. One guy was shocked with them, but gave me the thumbs up. Lots of people were curious, but after talking to them they were all for it. Too bad the pair I had weren't that good. Nevertheless, I've replaced them with something else similar and I can't wait to test those out.

radiodave, Very nice sandals. Wish I could wear them outdoors. fogborkenvv, The same for your sandals. I own a similar pair, one of my first heels. MrStiletto, One of my dreams is to own a (female) shoestore. I´m shure I would try almost every high heeled model. Lucky guy. Are you the owner of a shoestore because you like to wear heels or did you started to wear them because of the shop? DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Sometimes it stinks that folks would look at guys funny if they wore shoes like this. I'd certainly wear these whenever and wherever I felt like it. Anybody else like these?

Oh yes, i like those. I i could get then, at a reasonable price :D, i would buy a pair.

A guy in heels is pushing acceptance quite a bit. And let's be fair, high heeled sandals on a guy, isn't that pushing it still further???

But i have to agree with your statement ... IT STINKS!

The major part of my high heels collection are sandals (i've been planning to post photo's, but haven't found the time to do so :cry:).

And no, i haven't been wearing these outside. In fact, i haven't wearing heels outside until now. But if i would do for a first time i would probably go for boots, maybe courts but sandals :o no.

In my case it's also a lot easier to find fitting sandals than courts. For sandals a size UK8 or 9 will do, but courts should be at least a UK10.

BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---

Beheels:-) I hope you can find the time to pop a pic our way some time. Sounds interesting. I know that it takes time to do something like that. I am to the point now that I can put pics on my TV screen on my Web-TV set-up and through my printer. Just bought some glossy print paper the other day. I still have hopes that some day I will be able to find a way to put them over the internet to other board members. I'll keep researching that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Beheels:-)

I know that it takes time to do something like that. ... I still have hopes that some day I will be able to find a way to put them over the internet to other board members.

My problem isn't getting the photo's online. Any account is just a few clicks away :o. Easy talking of course for someone with a degree in electronics :D. But i do understand it isn't obvious for everyone.

I just have take some time to take those photo's. And there is always something unexpected popping up :cry:

A day should have 28 hours ...

BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---

fogborkenvv: Those black sandals you posted on April 29th look like the high ones from Office last winter, just over a year ago.

They are just about the highest heels I have ever seen in Office. Even with the mini-platform they felt very high. I wish I had gotten a pair now, but they had every size except UK 7 when the sales came around. The size 9 pair were the very last to go in the local branch. The same shoes were available elsewhere branded as Buffalo (and at a much higher price) I see from several (German) websites.

I also liked the Office gold sandals with the snake design on the front too. Did you ever notice that they had two versions of those? The ones branded Vintage had a heel which was at least half an inch higher than those branded as Office. The higher ones were at least 5 inch in UK size 7.

Hi, DawnHH: Photobucket

http://www.photobucket.com

If you have a computer with any kind of browser, you can Photobucket.

DawnHH uses WebTV, which doesn't have a hard drive. Therefore, no storage for personal files - only a small cache to store files already loaded from the 'net.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Most guys that I seen wearing high heel sandles can't pull the look of because there feet look nasty. Pinky toe nail messed up. Thats gross. Want to fix it? Try this. Wear man sandles for a month. This is going to stop the sweat from building up. Every night you go to sleep, take ziploc bag and put vasiline in bag and put you foot in the bag. Tie securely with rubberband, but not to tight. You don't want to kill serculation* (I spell wrong). After a month the feet heal nicely, and nice and moisturized. This is good, yes? Have good feet for good sandle.

Dr1819:-) I appreciate the suggested url. Thanks. Beheels:-) I'm like you---I could use a 28 hour day too. Danielle:-) You are right that I have a web-tv set-up. It is amazing just what I can do with it. I'll still keep up my research as I'm still convinced that there has got to be a way for me to put pics over the internet to you guys. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I can only agree, the green pumps are awesome BUT if i only could master that height :D.

I do not really have a problem with those sandals that go up to 4.5" but those pumps are a staggering 5.75" ...

i have a lot of training to do

For those who want to see more of these pumps: http://yasmina.hotdigital.de/

--- Going up, up ... ---